Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what was the last movie you watched

+24
cl-lola
Sam
Cezzie
Whitney
Sarah!
Serenity-helena
rhi
Heather
cheesybeans
Summer
Karen
Chrissy
SarahJayne
Mark
tornmuscle
Piper
Camm
SmileAWhile
Mr. G Rules
Donna.♥
sugarpuff
Vi
Hamishmash
samskudraven
28 posters

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

what was the last movie you watched - Page 6 Empty Re: what was the last movie you watched

Post by Heather Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:00 pm

last film i watched, ghostbusters 2...FAVOURITE. FILM. EVER!!

now dan aykroyd...theres boyfriend material if ever i saw it Laughing
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

what was the last movie you watched - Page 6 Empty Re: what was the last movie you watched

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:24 pm

Just watched Toy Story. I love it but I hate Bo-Peep, i think every girl does ha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:47 pm

Haha Bo Peep gets on my nerves too!
But that's because I used to fancy Woody when i was little. Weird, I know.

xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:29 am

Heather wrote:last film i watched, ghostbusters 2...FAVOURITE. FILM. EVER!!

now dan aykroyd...theres boyfriend material if ever i saw it Laughing

I love Ghostbusters (as the pic of me with Vi and Donna proves), but the second one wasn't as good IMO. The first one has the funniest scene ever:
"Dr Ray Stantz: Everything was fine with our system until the power grid was shut off by dickless here.
Walter Peck: They caused an explosion!
Mayor: Is this true?
Dr. Peter Venkman: Yes it's true.
[pause]
Dr. Peter Venkman: This man has no dick."

And a Staypuft Marshmellow Man!
The Statue of LIberty doesn't really compare.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:34 am

But...she's a harbor chick! What are your thoughts on Ghostbusters 3, Camm?
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:15 am

Oh, btw I LOVED that part in "I Love You Man" where the guy's friend is teaching him how to 'be a man' and scream, so Paul Rudd's character is screaming gently and the other guy goes. "Good. Now gently remove your tampon and try again." lol!

I watched Revolutionary Road yesterday. Has anyone seen it? I'd been wanting to see it ever since it came out in the movies but never got the chance, so I rented it instead. I only wanted to see it coz it had Leonardo in it + all this hype about it being the first time Leo and Kate Winslet got together for a movie since Titanic, but it wasn't as boring as I thought it would be.
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:36 am

Donna.S2 wrote:Oh, btw I LOVED that part in "I Love You Man" where the guy's friend is teaching him how to 'be a man' and scream, so Paul Rudd's character is screaming gently and the other guy goes. "Good. Now gently remove your tampon and try again." lol!

I watched Revolutionary Road yesterday. Has anyone seen it? I'd been wanting to see it ever since it came out in the movies but never got the chance, so I rented it instead. I only wanted to see it coz it had Leonardo in it + all this hype about it being the first time Leo and Kate Winslet got together for a movie since Titanic, but it wasn't as boring as I thought it would be.

I know hahaha. And of course "i'm slapping the bass!" Hahaha. I love the stupid nicknames he'd come up with. He's just adorable.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:45 am

Karona wrote:But...she's a harbor chick! What are your thoughts on Ghostbusters 3, Camm?

I've heard that Ackroyd has written it, but I think Ramis needs to give it a rewrite, because apparently Ackroyd's scripts can get pretty out there. I've heard that if Ivan Reitman (genioooooos) doesn't return to direct then Judd Apatow might, and that'd be great, I'm yet to see a bad Judd Apatow movie, that man has a golden touch!. But all round I'm looking forward to it, but I hope it isn't like Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and turn out to be shit.
I'm excited for the video game too.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:43 pm

I wanna see The Hangover. That looks funny as.

I watched a movie called College before with my brother. Its one of those typical movies about the nerdy boys wanting to be with the pretty, popular girls. Hahaha they're a guilty pleasure of mine.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:25 am

I watched I Love You Man AGAIN. I went out with my high school friends last night and none of them had seen it so I saw it again. Oh well, it was still good the second time round... I've been seeing a lot of movies twice lately Neutral
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:14 am

Violet wrote:I wanna see The Hangover. That looks funny as.

I watched a movie called College before with my brother. Its one of those typical movies about the nerdy boys wanting to be with the pretty, popular girls. Hahaha they're a guilty pleasure of mine.

I cannot wait! I was gonna go today, but didn't get there. Rolling Eyes
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:38 pm

I just got back from watching Terminator Salvation. Not as good as the first two by any stretch of the imagination (I haven't seen 3 and from what I hear, I don't need to), but a good action flick. Sam Worthington is awesome in it, Christian Bale is good too, but I can't think of a crap performance from him.
A few references to the first 2 films: "Come with me if you want to live", "I'll be back", John doing some hacking and riding a motorbike, motorbike/truck chase scene and (best of all!) You Could Be Mine by Gun's n Roses!
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:20 pm

Terminator 2 is such an amazing film!!! the firsts ones good, third one.....not so much, havnt seen the 4th one, i really wanted to but i havnt heard great things about it Sad

but yea, i absolutely love the second one!!!

xx

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:19 pm

I love Terminator 2 as well, and I love the first one also, they're both very different films but both incredible.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:26 am

Saw The Hangover.....

Haven't laughed so hard in months....

And Bradley Cooper...raaaaaooow. Twisted Evil
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:40 pm

^Ooh I wanna watch The Hangover too! Looks hilarious!
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:53 pm

The last movie i watched was Night in the museum 2 lol it was dubbed into spanish but it was SO funny. i want to see it again in english to see if i laugh as much but i think a spanish lisp is going to be funnier than an english lisp.

i think im going to see Coraline soon, it looks a bit creepy though Razz

xx

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:19 pm

I watched 'Just Friends'. It was REALLY funny! I really recommend it to anyone who likes romantic comedies Very Happy

what was the last movie you watched - Page 6 29yk2tz
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:28 pm

Chrissy wrote:Saw The Hangover.....

Haven't laughed so hard in months....

And Bradley Cooper...raaaaaooow. Twisted Evil

I really want to see this now since it's been getting pretty good reviews and people who have seen it seem to love it.

Hopefully I'll go to see it within the next week Smile
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:51 am

What does everyone think of Sasha Baren Cohen's new movie (or however you spell his name), Bruno. I thought Borat was a bit crude for me so I never watched it, but I've seen the trailer for Bruno and it looks funny. I'm thinking of watching it, don't know though.
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:23 pm

Donna.S2 wrote:What does everyone think of Sasha Baren Cohen's new movie (or however you spell his name), Bruno. I thought Borat was a bit crude for me so I never watched it, but I've seen the trailer for Bruno and it looks funny. I'm thinking of watching it, don't know though.

I'll definately see it, but I didn't like Borat too much when I first saw it, it was on ly afterwards when I started thinking about it in pieces that I started to get amused. I think it's a bit too much to watch all at once, I preffered Borat on Da Ali G Show, where he was only in smale 3-5 minute segments, basically soing the same stuff he did in the movie. I preffered Ali G Indahouse, personally.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

what was the last movie you watched - Page 6 Empty Re:Last Movie I Watched

Post by Serenity-helena Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:12 pm

Kill Bill 1 + 2

Being the only female in the house, I'm often stuck watching what the boys fancy. Strangely, I got into them a bit. Never seem so much blood and shit being pummelled from bodies like that before! Looks like I must have a cruel streak after all!
Serenity-helena
Serenity-helena

http://www.myspace.com/serenity_helena

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:26 pm

Went to see "Year One'.

Ehh.

Even the cameo by Paul Rudd wasn't amusing.
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:44 am

It was a bit that way. What happened to the Harold Ramis that directed Caddyshack? Year One wasn't nearly as good as I thought it'd be.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:13 am

I saw Up today and could not. stop. crying. It was kind of pathetic because I was sobbing from beginning to end and I had my niece with me. But I loved the movie.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next