Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what was the last movie you watched

+24
cl-lola
Sam
Cezzie
Whitney
Sarah!
Serenity-helena
rhi
Heather
cheesybeans
Summer
Karen
Chrissy
SarahJayne
Mark
tornmuscle
Piper
Camm
SmileAWhile
Mr. G Rules
Donna.♥
sugarpuff
Vi
Hamishmash
samskudraven
28 posters

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

what was the last movie you watched - Page 7 Empty Re: what was the last movie you watched

Post by rhi Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:57 am

yea i heard that was really emotional lol. but i though it was just some animated thing :p why is it so sad? xx

rhi

Back to top Go down

what was the last movie you watched - Page 7 Empty Re: what was the last movie you watched

Post by Karen Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:22 am

Ohh, I don't wanna say here in case somebody gets upset, but I can pm you if you want.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:28 am

Yeah, I found UP to be unnecessarily sad, to be honest. Loved it, thought it was beautiful, but by far the saddest Pixar movie I've ever seen.
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:22 pm

ok then perhaps i should just watch it for myself. with a big box of tissues. if the notebook is anything to go by im going to need two rolls of toilet paper. that film destroyed me Sad

xx

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:19 pm

I just got back from Transformers 2 and ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod!!!!
I loved it!!!
My inner geek loved the scene where Optimus Prime goes nuts against a heap of Decepticons, but my Y-chromosome loved the scene where Megan Fox ran in slo-mo haha. She's stunning!
I recommend it to everyone. Unless you didn't like the first one, then you'll hate this one. If you liked the first one, then you'll love this one!
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:48 pm

All I keep hearing about this movie are the racist robots, which is intriguing me to go see it.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:39 am

I went to watch Transformers 2 and really enjoyed it. I read an article about the director mentioning that there will be more fighting scenes than the first movie since people complained that there weren't enough in the first film and boy was he not kidding! It was all very impressive. I do think it got a bit excessive in some parts by going on for a bit too long but that's just my opinion. The film is still quite humourous in some parts like in the first film and overall, I would recommend it Very Happy.

LOL at the 'racist robots' Rolling Eyes . I didn't realise quite alot of people were talking about it until I read some tweets after I saw the movie. Yes Megan Fox is stunning so the boys will be very happy Wink. I was also informed by my friends during the film that the one who plays Alice is a former Home and Away actress.
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:28 am

SmileAWhile wrote:I went to watch Transformers 2 and really enjoyed it. I read an article about the director mentioning that there will be more fighting scenes than the first movie since people complained that there weren't enough in the first film and boy was he not kidding! It was all very impressive. I do think it got a bit excessive in some parts by going on for a bit too long but that's just my opinion. The film is still quite humourous in some parts like in the first film and overall, I would recommend it Very Happy.

LOL at the 'racist robots' Rolling Eyes . I didn't realise quite alot of people were talking about it until I read some tweets after I saw the movie. Yes Megan Fox is stunning so the boys will be very happy Wink. I was also informed by my friends during the film that the one who plays Alice is a former Home and Away actress.

Yes Isabel Lucas. She's pretty hot also I gotta say. Bit of a shame about her character.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:15 am

I finally went to see 'The Hangover' today and thought it was great! The Asian guy cracked me up with the way he was saying things Laughing. Wow, the situations those guys got in were hilarious Laughing
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:50 am

SmileAWhile wrote:I finally went to see 'The Hangover' today and thought it was great! The Asian guy cracked me up with the way he was saying things Laughing. Wow, the situations those guys got in were hilarious Laughing

Same here! I initially brushed the movie off, thinking it wouldn't be funny. Boy, was I wrong.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:29 am

^^I saw it again today... Zach Galifianakis is so freakin' funny, I can't stand it. Did anyone see the documentary 'Comedians of Comedy'? It's him, Patton Oswalt, Maria Bamford and Brian Posehn on a stand up comedy tour. It's all behind the scenes footage, the tour bus, restaurants; basically, all they do is make each other laugh. SO funny, highly recommended!
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:11 pm

Patton Oswalt is great! He was in Melbourne last year for the comedy festival, but only did one weekend of shows. Given that it was a couple of months after Ratatouille was released, it was sold out Sad.
I heard a funny story from him, if I may take up some time. He said that after Ratatouille came out all these fast food chains wanted him to radio ads for them, in his normal voice (he said that he's always asked to do a goofy voice for them), because of the popularity of Remy (who he used his normal voice for), being a rat that enjoyed fine food, and he felt he wouldn't be able to suck in all those kids to buying shit food. He's a man of principals clearly.
And one more thing... aren't Pixar the greatest? I'm just going on about 50 different tangents here lol.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:24 pm

I finally watched The Hangover too!! It was a last minute decision. Yeah, it was pretty funny. Wasn't as great as people had made it out to be, but I'm not complaining. It was hilarious. I loved the tiger haha.
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:28 pm

I think i'm the only person who hasn't seen the Hangover. Thats because i don't get out enough to do so. My brother said he'll download it for me instead so hopefully i get a chance sometime. I wanted to see Transformers too but once again i don't think i will. My brother has seen it as has most of my friends and i dont wanna go by myself so once again wait until that is on DVD.

This isn't a movie but i'd like to see Avenue Q when it comes to Melbourne. Its a musical comedy with puppets! If you haven't heard of it i suggest you check it out, its gotten good reviews and its only showing for a limited time. Once again none of my friends are into musicals so i don't know if i'll be able to find anyone to go with. Damn it. Neutral
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:43 pm

Violet wrote:I think i'm the only person who hasn't seen the Hangover. Thats because i don't get out enough to do so. My brother said he'll download it for me instead so hopefully i get a chance sometime. I wanted to see Transformers too but once again i don't think i will. My brother has seen it as has most of my friends and i dont wanna go by myself so once again wait until that is on DVD.

This isn't a movie but i'd like to see Avenue Q when it comes to Melbourne. Its a musical comedy with puppets! If you haven't heard of it i suggest you check it out, its gotten good reviews and its only showing for a limited time. Once again none of my friends are into musicals so i don't know if i'll be able to find anyone to go with. Damn it. Neutral

Oh my gosh Vi, I went to see Avenue Q in the West End a couple of years ago and I LOVED it! It was really unexpected because I heard that it was quite 'controversial' but I had no idea what I was going to witness, haha- it was hilarious! I definitely recommend it. You should deffo convince your friends to go with you. It's truly not your typical happy-go-lucky, fairytale musical so people who have a kind of 'edgy' kind of humour and aren't easily offended should enjoy it Very Happy
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:40 am

^Avenue Q is very, very funny! It's still playing on Broadway. Going to see "Public Enemies" tomorrow. EXCITED.
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:46 pm

You guys are sooooo lucky.

I probably will take your advise Chrissy and go by myself LOL.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:54 pm

Vi, I'd come along with you, the tix weren't as pricey as I thought they were.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:44 pm

I'm devastated Avenue Q's closing on Broadway. Yet another dream show I wanted to be in that I can't do. There's always the tour, I suppose.

I'm hoping to see Public Enemies tomorrow. You can't go wrong with Depp and Bale in the same movie.

Last edited by Karona on Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:46 pm

Karona wrote:I'm devastated Avenue Q's closing on Broadway. Yet another dream show I wanted to be in that I can't do. There's always the tour, I suppose.

I'm hoping to see Public Enemies tomorrow. You can't go wrong with Depp and Bale in the same movie.

I think you've hit the nail right on the head there. They are both awesome! And further examples of well-rounded child-stars lol
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:50 pm

Can i just say if either of those 2 guys wanted their way with me i would not say no.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:00 pm

If I were that way inclined I'd have to agree lol
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:44 am

Public Enemies was pretty good. Johnny Depp is the greatest. I didn't take my eyes off him the whole time, and not just because he looks good, because he's just captivating as an actor.

I didn't realize it was the true story of John Dillinger, Public Enemy #1!!
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:24 pm

Violet wrote:You guys are sooooo lucky.

Yeah why not? If you really want to see it and none of your friends want to go then go ahead. You'll still love it! I'd so go to see it again if I was in Melb Wink . Also I'm pretty sure that I've seen pics or read that Chris went to see Avenue Q (the premiere I think). I wonder how he found it Smile
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:27 am

Violet wrote:You guys are sooooo lucky.

It always makes me feel very important to do things like that by myself! hehehehe! It's fun! Like you're taking yourself on a date and treating yourself really well! Very Happy
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next