Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what was the last movie you watched

+24
cl-lola
Sam
Cezzie
Whitney
Sarah!
Serenity-helena
rhi
Heather
cheesybeans
Summer
Karen
Chrissy
SarahJayne
Mark
tornmuscle
Piper
Camm
SmileAWhile
Mr. G Rules
Donna.♥
sugarpuff
Vi
Hamishmash
samskudraven
28 posters

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

what was the last movie you watched - Page 22 Empty Re: what was the last movie you watched

Post by Chrissy Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:21 am

SmileAWhile wrote:I love Mean Girls! Such a great film! Very Happy

Me too! It's sooooooo fetch.
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

what was the last movie you watched - Page 22 Empty Re: what was the last movie you watched

Post by Lizzie :3 Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:16 am

LOL I love when Janis says
Regina George is not sweet she's a scum sucking road whore she ruined my life!!! haha
Lizzie :3

http://beyond-the-pink-sky.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:10 pm

Just started watching The Social Network, have heard very mixed reviews so am looking forward to finally seeing it!
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:12 am

Ok, I liked the Social Network actually I thought it was good! I went to the movies last week and saw 'The Reef', and Aussie film with Gyton Grantley and Damien Walsh-Howling (who to me will always be Adam from Blue Heelers) about people who are sailing, the boat overturns, and they have to decide to either stay with the boat and possibly float away with the current and dehydrate, or swim 12 kilometres to the nearest island in shark infested waters. Was pretty good, although killing Gyton off first wasn't a good idea, it wasn't as good after that. ALSO I watched 'The Other Guys' last night, I have to admit I thought it was going to be crap because I dont really like Will Ferrel movies that much but it was hilarious!! Mark Wahlberg was so funny! 4 stars!
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie :3 Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:23 am

The Reef sounds interesting Smile
OMGGGG I sooo wanna see The Other Guys!!! it looks sooo funny, there's ads all over foxtel about it!! haha I love Will Ferrel and Mark Wahlberg Wink oo yum haha I just watched Bridget Jones' Diary, Colin Firth ;D
I loveee Renee Zellweger (i think that's how you spell it)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:37 pm

Have you read the Bridget Jones books? If not I suggest you buy them immediately, they are absolutely hilarious! I read them both all the time! I love love love Bridget Jones!
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie :3 Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:56 am

No I havent read the books! I shall look for them Wink
I loveeeee the movie haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:26 am

Insidious.

Scariest movie I have seen in a long time, seriously!

And it was actually good too! (in my opinion)

I'll actually be seeing it again with some friends who couldn't see it the first time around.
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:23 pm

What's it about?
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:29 am

I just wrote up a summary myself but I checked and I like the official site's synopsis better:

"A terrifying story of a family who shortly after moving discover that dark spirits have possessed their home and that their son has inexplicably fallen into a coma. Trying to escape the haunting and save their son, they move again only to realize it was not their house that was haunted"
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:05 am

Oooooh that sounds good!

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:21 am

Just watched Paranormal Activity 2. Not scary is all I have to say. They tell you to be prepared to not sleep after watching, pfffft I nearly slept through it. Also watched Jack Ass 3 and must admit I laughed heaps more in it then I thought I would, there were some absolute golden moments in it, yes the boys have still got it!
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:18 pm

I still need to see Jackass 3!

Paranormal Activity 2 scared the hell out of me. Everyone is scared of different things I guess. I also saw it in the theater which may have made it more scary. Things like that, demons, ghosts, things you can't see or control are the scariest to me. I just picture myself in that situation and it scares me more.
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:19 am

Maybe the atmosphere makes a difference, it was the middle of the day and Scott and I were talking through it a bit. If I was watching it all alone at midnight or something maybe I would have been scared!
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:41 pm

Shutter Island.... brilliant!!! But I just saw a preview for a movie that Ron Weasley is in! What!!? NOOOOOOO!!!!!! Shocked He cannot be in other films, he is Ron Weasley!!! How dare he shatter my illusion??!!!
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie :3 Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:06 pm

I'm watching Muriel's Wedding and laughing my ass off
I love Toni Collete <3

Back to top Go down

Post by cl-lola Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:46 pm

watched an amazing film yesterday called 'Catfish'. If you haven't seen it I would definitely recommend it - it's a documentary filmed by two brothers and their friend which, without giving too much away, kind of gets out of hand! really reminds you about the creepy people on the internet these days!

PS - just realised, my name's not in the banner! I am deeply offended ;-) guessing it was made when i was MIA.
cl-lola
cl-lola

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:41 pm

Just watched 'Buried' with Ryan Reynolds. AAAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:55 pm

cl-lola wrote:watched an amazing film yesterday called 'Catfish'. If you haven't seen it I would definitely recommend it - it's a documentary filmed by two brothers and their friend which, without giving too much away, kind of gets out of hand! really reminds you about the creepy people on the internet these days!

PS - just realised, my name's not in the banner! I am deeply offended ;-) guessing it was made when i was MIA.

I'll add you now!

I wanna see Scream 4. We're going to the Drive In next weekend to hopefully see it. MWAHAHAA.

Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cl-lola Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:08 pm

Wahey! Thanks Vi Wink

I really want to see Scream 4 - I love a good thriller/horror. And do you have drive-ins in Australia? We don't have those in the UK, not as far as I know anyway... I love the idea of them though.
cl-lola
cl-lola

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:35 pm

I watched Catfish, it was pretty good! I do think it was all staged though? I could be wrong. Still interesting.

I have no interest in Scream 4 :/ But I normally want to see the horror movies that are out. I'm just not into the Scream franchise. I thought the first one was OK.

Last film I watched was An American Werewolf in London. Love it!
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by cl-lola Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:57 pm

Nah, I don't believe it was staged.
After reading several interviews with the makers and even one ABC interview with Angela it looks totally legit to me..
I think it's just so hard to believe it's true - she's been diagnosed with schizophrenia now though.. kinda feel sorry for the woman..
cl-lola
cl-lola

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie :3 Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:53 am

Sarah Wink wrote:Just watched 'Buried' with Ryan Reynolds. AAAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

Fakkk he's hot Wink

and I wanna see Catfish! I just watched the trailer, and it looks friggin awesome!!!
I bet the girl is like some pedo or a catfish! o.O like the one in American Dad that can talk and have access to a computer.

I just finished watching The Amityville Horror.....FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
that was some scary shit! with Ryan Reynolds Wink so that cheered me up a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie :3 Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:54 am

^ and Lola you must tell me!!! what happens!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie :3 Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:29 am

I just watched "Obsessed" with Beyonce
OMG that movie is the best! loved it!
I would recommend it to anyone!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next