Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what was the last movie you watched

+24
cl-lola
Sam
Cezzie
Whitney
Sarah!
Serenity-helena
rhi
Heather
cheesybeans
Summer
Karen
Chrissy
SarahJayne
Mark
tornmuscle
Piper
Camm
SmileAWhile
Mr. G Rules
Donna.♥
sugarpuff
Vi
Hamishmash
samskudraven
28 posters

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

what was the last movie you watched - Page 23 Empty Re: what was the last movie you watched

Post by Sam Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:50 am

^ I might give it a try one day Wink I have heard from others it's good too.

I just watched "Inside" -

"Four months after the death of her husband, a woman on the brink of motherhood is tormented in her home by a strange woman who wants her unborn baby."

It. was. NUTS! So much suspense! So much blood! It was awesome Cool
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

what was the last movie you watched - Page 23 Empty Re: what was the last movie you watched

Post by Sarah Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:09 am

The Kings Speech is out on dvd here, I got to watch it again, hurray!
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:17 am

I still need to see that.
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie :3 Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:10 am

@Sam

Oof! I hate blood and guts >.<
and i hate horror films that involve any of the following

blood, guts, unborn babies that seek revenge from the uterus, ghosts, weird looking girls in white and long black hair, a well, a forest, giant animals that are small to begin with but because of some radioactive adjustments, serial killers that are hideously mutilated....and alot more but that's all I can think about...Oh yeah! and stupid bloody couples who have sex while the criminal is outside and then (usually the male) gets killed and the woman walks outside and goes "Hello?" and the serial killer ends up killing her and instead of running she just stands there screaming >.>
Lizzie :3

http://beyond-the-pink-sky.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:51 am

Hahaha, we are quite the opposite then!

Horror movies are my favorite!! The more blood and guts, the better (for me) Razz

THOUGH I will say, the movie 'Dead Alive' is the only movie that goes too far in that aspect for me, I had to turn it off mid-way. It is all real effects, no CGI and it is fucking DISGUSTING. It's not just blood and guts...Oh god that movie!
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie :3 Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:56 am

>.< haha the only horror films I like is

The Mummy
The Mummy Returns
Jaws
Blair Witch Project <--- scared the CRAP outta me!
Orphan.
Eight Legged Freaks
um...pretty sure I can name more but can't think >.<

Dead Alive?! My brother saw that and he almost vomited! is it that bad?
he hated it too Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:06 am

IT IS THAT BAD.

The Mummy movies ain't really horror Wink Though I really like them as well. The Blair Witch scared me too and most people I talk to are like 'ooh it wasn't scary at all blah blah'. I really liked Orphan too! And Eight Legged Freaks! But the latter is more funny than scary to me haha. Actually, I am freaked out by even small spiders so maybe it is a bit creepy XD

Let's play a game ( Wink ):

I DARE YOU ALL to watch the movie "Dead Alive" all the way through. Whoever watches it all the way (no lying or something bad will happen - dun dun!) will get...........................it's a secret.
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie :3 Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:22 am

I ain't gonna watch it, I shake like a leaf when I watch horror films haha
Razz
Yeah Eight Legged Freaks was much more of a comedy than horror...same with the Mummy, when I was 6 that movie was the scariest shit I've ever seen in my life, now I just laugh. It's funny Razz
OMG Blair Witch Project!! I couldn't sleep for days!!! I was sooo scared >.<
Orphan was like o.O more than O.O!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:00 pm

Orphan was sad Sad

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:01 pm

Oh no wait, im thinking of the orphanage. Orphan was messed up.

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie :3 Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:14 pm

hahaha <3 Rhi-Rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:29 pm

What's Dead Alive about?
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:36 pm

Dead Alive (1992) "A young man's mother is bitten by a Sumatran rat-monkey. She gets sick and dies, at which time she comes back to life, killing and eating dogs, nurses, friends, and neighbors."

I love The Orphanage! Yes, sad but good movie Smile
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:57 am

Just watched Oldboy. Incredibly disturbing, but one of the best films I've ever watched.

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:18 am

Sumatran rat-monkey??
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:28 am

^ Yes haha...but it's not a monkey in the least. It's just a huge disgusting RAT.

Rhi <3 wrote:Just watched Oldboy. Incredibly disturbing, but one of the best films I've ever watched.

Very disturbing! I don't seem to like it as much as many people, I'm not exactly sure why. Maybe it's too sad for me, I dunno. It is well-made though, I'll agree to that.
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:43 am

What was Oldboy about?
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:48 pm

The film follows the story of one Oh Dae-Su,
who is locked in a hotel room for 15 years
without knowing his captor's motives. When he
is finally released, Dae-su finds himself still
trapped in a web of conspiracy and violence. His
own quest for vengeance becomes tied in with
romance when he falls for an attractive sushi
chef.

I'm not saying anymore because you really must watch it. But it is a bit of a mind fuck to say the least.

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie :3 Sun May 01, 2011 3:18 am

o.O sounds like a mind fuck haha
I love the Secret Window with Johnny Depp in it *drools*
Now THAT is a mind fuck. All this confusion and everything took me a LONG while to actually get it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sun May 01, 2011 3:27 am

I love Secret Window! Yeah, the twist is cool Smile I feel so bad for him though. And everyone in the movie lol

PS - Johnny is my fave actor tongue Actually, my mom, sis and I are probably going to try and see him at the Pirates premiere in Disneyland next weekend. We went the last premiere and it was so awesome seeing him so close!! They announced that this year the red carpet viewing will be very limited so I'm not sure if we'll get to see him again Sad
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie :3 Sun May 01, 2011 3:49 am

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMGG!!!! He's sooo hot xD hahaha You're SOO!!! Lucky!! I wanna meet him
he's soo nice <3 My best friend met him and he was the NICEST person ever! she's like to him "Can I please have a hug?" and he's like "Of course you can, sweetheart" and he gave her a hug!!! I was sooooooooooooo jealous!!! I screamed my head off at her hahahaha
I think if I ever met him I would melt, he's too hot Wink tongue
You're soo lucky!! Is he even hotter in person? haha

The Secret Window is soo mad, I love it! I didn't feel sorry for his wife in the movie! She was a rat! As if you would cheat on Johnny!! ON JOHNNY DEPP!!!
Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sun May 01, 2011 4:01 am

That's true, she was a rat.

Oh wow, that's so awesome for your friend!! He looks the same (GOOD!) but he has a glowing aura about him Smile

He's been named nicest celebrity to their fans or something like that. I think that may be one of the reasons they're making the red carpet shorter this time - last time it took him 3 hours to get to the screening cause he wanted to give out as many autographs as he could! I also witnessed him talk to a little girl briefly then kiss her on the head I love you
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie :3 Sun May 01, 2011 4:18 am

Awwwwwwww <3 he's SOOOO Nice and sooooooo hot Razz
He loves kids, he's such a great dad, he doesn't even let butlers or anything take them to school, he drives them Smile
Imagine having a parent interview with him, I wouldn't be able to breathe!!
He's so cute <3 and so nice <3
My friend loved him she said he was the sweetest thing ever and when he found out that she comes from Australia he was bombarding her with all these questions haha x3
He's such a lovely man <3

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Sun May 01, 2011 1:25 pm

When he came over to this country (he has an awesome house in Bath and i've probably told this story before but I don't care), he walked out of his new house and stopped my friend in the street and asked her where the best parts of town were, and what there was to see and do. She was just like cyclops ummm.......complete mind blank lol, and then they had a long chat and he walked off.
So I went to Bath with my friend for a day trip and we 'casually' walked by his house and sat outside for a while (hidden), but he wasn't there Sad

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sun May 01, 2011 6:02 pm

He sounds really awesome!!!
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next