Last TV Show You Watched.

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Last TV Show You Watched.

Post by Vi on Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:58 pm

Yeah same as the movie thread.

I and 80% of the Melbourne public tuned in to watch the new Underbelly series.

Not bad. Can't stand that fucken creep Matthew Newton though. See what next week brings.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Last TV Show You Watched.

Post by Donna.♥ on Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:00 pm

^ My mum was watching that. I've never been an Underbelly fan.

Last TV show I watched, well I'm still really into Little Britain. I've been watching Little Britain USA on youtube, hasn't been released here yet. I think the normal Little Britain is better, but oh well. It's still amazing!!!
Donna.♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi on Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:04 pm

Too much tits and not enough blood. Felt for the next poor bugger who's gonna go fishing and reel in that head mwahahahaha.

Would you like a sandwich with your bribe?

Hated the scene with the dead dogs. That was awful.

Its not as good as the first as theres no Vince in it. Sad

But i liked it. Can't wait for The Chaser boys to start their new show. We need good TV.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. G Rules on Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:18 pm

i watched Robot Chicken yesterday, it was funny. if you don't know what is Robot Chicken, here's the info about this show- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robot_Chicken
Mr. G Rules

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/people/Jesse-Watkins/1397073293

Back to top Go down

Post by samskudraven on Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:01 pm

i just finishd watching deal or no deal,sad i know:P but the poor guy dealt to early an took home £20.000 when in the end he wud hav won quater o a million if he carried on playing.bloody hell
samskudraven

View user profile http://www.animecrazy.net/forums

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamishmash on Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:17 pm

I've been watching a lot of the US version of the Office and Curb Your Enthusiasm. Both brilliant comedies with great characters and some hilarious lines but both very different.
Hamishmash

View user profile http://www.hamishsteele.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi on Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:53 pm

^I love Curb Your Enthusiasm! Thats so cool! I used to watch it on the comedy channel heaps. Whats your fave episode?

I love the episode where Larry and his wife attend this event and theres this Greek dude or something sitting at the table in front of them and he's got an interrupter and Larry gets all pissed cause he can't hear....not that he wanted to be there in the first place. And he ends up getting into a fight or something from memory, bloody hilarious!

Well, well, well....

THE second series of Underbelly has entered the record books, knocking off Kath and Kim to become the most watched TV program launch in Australia's history.

A national audience of 2.584 million viewers tuned into the debut of the crime drama prequel last night on the Nine Network.

The audience peaked at 2.8 million viewers.

The figures are the largest for any TV program launch in Australia since OzTam began collecting TV ratings data in 2001.

Australian comedy Kath and Kim previously held the top spot, from its 2007 launch when it picked up 2.511 million viewers on the Seven Network.

Underbelly: A Tale Of Two Cities also smashed the record for the biggest launch of an Australian drama by an impressive 500,000 viewers.

The record had been held by Always Greener's launch to 2.065 million Australians in 2001, on Seven.

The figures come amid much hype and publicity for the crime drama, which is a prequel to last year's hugely successful first series about Melbourne's gangland wars from 1995 to 2004.

Starring Matthew Newton, Roy Billing and Kate Ritchie, the 13-part series follows the rise of organised crime and the booming heroin trade in Sydney and Melbourne in the 1970s and 1980s.

Last night's episodes introduced the audience to New Zealand drug trafficker Terry "Mr Asia" Clark, and Australian drugs boss Robert Trimbole.

It focused on the disappearance and murder of anti-drugs campaigner and Liberal Party candidate Donald Mackay in the NSW regional town of Griffith.

The second hour continued to draw in viewers, with 2.419 million Australians continuing to watch.

In the same timeslot at 8.30pm, US series Desperate Housewives on the Seven Network had 971,000 viewers and Australian panel show Good News Week on Network Ten attracted 761,000.

Meanwhile, the premiere of Nine Network's new border control show, Customs, had an impressive debut with more than 1.5 million viewers. It screened before Underbelly.

Nine smashed its competitors on Monday with a 39.5 per cent audience share, and is now on target to take out the first week of the official ratings battle.

Seven was second with a 23.7 per cent audience share, while Ten had a 16.7 per cent share.

The ABC was fourth with a 13.8 per cent share followed by SBS on 6.3.

Impressive.

I still don't understand the point in wearing a freaking gown yet have your boobs exposed? OBVIOUSLY aimed to keep men tuning in. Laughing

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ on Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:23 pm

^ Wow. I must be in the dark. I didn't even know it was on!
Donna.♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi on Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:28 pm

^SomeoneTapedItOnTheirBrandNewDVDRecorderIfYouNeedACopy...

Hahaha we were all talking about it at work today. I went to my mates house and watched it last night. We all had to turn our heads at the sex scene with Matthew Newton in fear we might see his dick...he's soo gross.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ on Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:29 pm

^ Lol. well i'm not a fan of the show. never seen it, probably never will haha. not my type.
Donna.♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi on Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:33 pm

^You wanna be a criminologist right? Hahaha why not watch Underbelly?

I like my crime shows so thats why i like it. Its based on true stories as well so that makes it even better. Don't know much about this. Happen during my nan's times haha.

Lets see if Chris' new show will top it in the ratings. Very Happy

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ on Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:40 pm

^ I love forensic investigators and those types of documentaries, but never got into the CSI, Law and Order thing. Dunno. It just bores me... I LOOOVE Most Haunted although that's about ghosts lol... i wish that was my job!
Donna.♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi on Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:47 pm

^Have you been to Port Arthur in Tasmania? The ghost tour is epic! We went on a night it was really windy and raining and the tourguide was really creepy herself. A few people got freaked out they had to leave. I loved it! And the rain and wind just made it even more scarier. We went into the old jail section and she asked if anyone wanted to be locked up and i shot my hand straight up! Hahaha i dunno i just like being scared. The adrenaline going through you...its awesome. Very Happy

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ on Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:55 pm

^ Going on a ghost tour is on my list of things to do. I'd LOOOVE to do it one day, I love being scared as well. So awesome...
Donna.♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamishmash on Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Violet wrote:^I love Curb Your Enthusiasm! Thats so cool! I used to watch it on the comedy channel heaps. Whats your fave episode?

I love the episode where Larry and his wife attend this event and theres this Greek dude or something sitting at the table in front of them and he's got an interrupter and Larry gets all pissed cause he can't hear....not that he wanted to be there in the first place. And he ends up getting into a fight or something from memory, bloody hilarious!

I don't know which I like the most. Have you seen the series when they have the Blacks staying with them? Basically any scene with Larry and Leon is gold.

And have you seen the episode with Crazy-Eyed Killer? That's great... and the one with the Prostitute when Larry's going to the baseball match.
Hamishmash

View user profile http://www.hamishsteele.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile on Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:41 am

'Boys and Girls Alone' was the last programme I watched. There is a debate going on about whether it's a form of 'child abuse' because kids between the ages of 8 and 12 are left in a house to fend for themselves without their parents who monitor their kids on TVs nearby (and there are production staff and other adults on hand to step in safety reasons). It's a Big Brother-style show so some people regard it as exploiting children for viewing figures. Whilst others consider the show as a social experiment to see whether kids are growing up quicker than before or otherwise and social interaction between kids at that age. The parents and children gave consent to take part in the show but it could be argued the kids are to young to make informed decisions. So far it has been quite interesting to watch but it's also quite painful at times especially when you see some poor kids getting upset or picked on.

Top Summer Heights High Quotes
Mr. G: This is a big show I did last year, Tsunamarama, which was about the Tsunami tragedy set to the music of Bananarama.
Ja'mie: I love your bins, they're so random.
Jonah: Fuck you, miss. I said, "Puck you" with a 'p'. Donít you even know how to spell, miss?
SmileAWhile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:10 am

The United States Of Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by samskudraven on Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:36 am

tonite i watched shameless with my mum .is funny
samskudraven

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. G Rules on Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:07 pm

Niccicola wrote:The United States Of Tara

Awesome Very Happy

by the way, i just watched 90210 yesterday and it was good. i'm talk about the new one, not the original- Beverly Hills, 90210 haha
Mr. G Rules

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/people/Jesse-Watkins/1397073293

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi on Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:39 pm

^Original was better. Very Happy

Underbelly 2 was shit tonight. Too much sex and not enough blood and violence. I dont wanna see Matt Newton go down on some chick, hes disgusting.

Eughhh, hurry up and debut your new series Chaser boys. We need GOOD TV!!!!

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:36 pm

i watched United States Of Tara again

Back to top Go down

Post by samskudraven on Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:40 pm

today i watched bevis and butthead series
samskudraven

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ on Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:03 am

Last night I watched Supernatural. Love that show!
Donna.♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by samskudraven on Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:59 pm

hesssss the liiiiiiiion man doing wat he can lalala was wat i last watch:P
samskudraven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:30 am

Flight of the Conchords On Demand. lol "Too many dicks on the dance floor."