DON'T DO IT!

Go down

DON'T DO IT!

Post by Hamishmash on Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:50 pm

Don't sell out! Very Happy

I admire you SO much for not letting your show be remade for American television and I'd love for this attitude to change. You look like the kind of guy that really genuinely cares about the quality of their show first and foremost.

I just don't want your next show to just be catered exclusively for fans of your other shows. I can't see you doing this but so many comedy series, in their recent popularity have had limp new series full of in-jokes and references to the past with very few original ideas.

I just want to say, I love how bold and surprising your shows are - they lighten up the TV schedule.

So keep being original and daring.... although a new musical wouldn't go amiss. Very Happy
Hamishmash

View user profile http://www.hamishsteele.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: DON'T DO IT!

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:40 pm

and don't get greedy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:51 pm

Just do whatever makes you happy. You know we'll love it anyway! Wink
Summer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamishmash on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:40 pm

But don't just make some crap because you know we'll like it anyway. Very Happy lol
Hamishmash

View user profile http://www.hamishsteele.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:44 pm

Well of course, but if Chris does what makes him happy, then we will see the best from him Smile
Summer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanne on Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:45 pm

Thanks for staying true to your vision and for not remaking SHH for other markets. An adapted show just wouldn't have been the same because the context of the school setting would have to change and that alone would alter the characters. While the "isms" are universal, Jonah's ethnicity and Ja'mie's private/public schoolgirl elitism would probably have to be adapted and any change would make for a different show. The show carried overseas as is because it was true, insightful, and hilarious!
cheers

Can't wait to see what you do next. I would love to see some of the old characters and some new ones as well. I just hated to see the stories end.

Last edited by Suzanne on Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thought of something else to add.)
Suzanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum