He's Just Not That Into You.

Go down

He's Just Not That Into You.

Post by Vi on Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:00 am

Bought the book the other night. Its good and raises some good points. I recommend the read to all single women. Theres some bits i don't really agree on, but whether or not thats cause i'm clueless when it comes to the dating world or matter of different opinions i dunno LOL.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: He's Just Not That Into You.

Post by Donna.♥ on Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:12 am

I saw the movie. Haven't read the book. The movie was awesome, I agree, great for single women!

I think I agreed with a lot of it, mainly the part where girls try to cling onto something that's not there or just the whole "misreading" guys' signs or lack of in general. But yeah, could be coz I'm clueless too. Anyone read the book/seen the movie who's not so clueless about the dating world like us, lol?
Donna.♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi on Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:44 pm

The bit i didn't agree with was the chapter "He's just not that into you if he doesn't want to have sex with you". Well in the long run, thats pretty obvious. But the way they worded the examples were stupid. "If you want hugs, get yourself a puppy. If he just wants to cuddle on the sofa with your mum's milk and cookies, ditch him". Sorry but i want a guy who wants spend time with me and like me for me as well and not just rip my clothes off every time he sees' me.

Am i being delirious?

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:35 pm

No, it's all subjective. unfortunately, books like that aren't aimed toward women as a whole, but more toward a specific type of woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi on Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:15 pm

^"Desperate" ones? Hahaha.

I don't take this stuff too seriously. I mean you gotta learn on your own experiences. Not by what some book says. But there are some good points made. Same can be said about both sexes. Like one of the last chapters was about partner abuse. Not physical but verbal. BF/GF's who humiliate you or scream at you in public should be dumped. And sleeping with a married person is a no go, even if they complain they hate their wife/husband. But i mean thats pretty obvious though.

I bought another book in his series the other day called "Its Just A Date". Funny shit in there too. I like my reading and it is good for a read....beats Twilight. Wink

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ on Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:57 am

Just bought 'He's Just Not That Into You'.... Shocked Shocked

I have been having massive epiphanies ever since. A DEFINITE must read for all women!! It's my new bible, opened my eyes soo much. Thanks V for the recommendation Wink
Donna.♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum