Whats your favourite sport?

:: Sports

Go down

Whats your favourite sport?

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:12 pm

No ones posted any topics here so lets this be the 1st Very Happy

Whats your favourite sport? It could be what sport you like watching or playing...
And whos your favourite sport star_ Like a Star @ heaven

Mine is Bodyboarding, Football (Soccer) and Pool.

Last edited by Ballin' on Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your favourite sport?

Post by Camm on Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:17 pm

AFL (Carn the PIES!!!) and Cricket for me.
Camm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi on Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:42 pm

Ben Cousins.
Ben Cousins.
And Ben Cousins.

I love you

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ on Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:33 am

I'm gonna be a boring old typical girl and say I don't like any sports. I wouldn't mind swimming if I could actually swim. The closest thing that would come to a sport that I like is horseriding, but I just don't agree with the commercial use of horses for races and things.
Donna.♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile on Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:45 am

Yeah I'm not really a huge sports fan myself either although I do get into things like the football (soccer) World Cup and the Olympics. I play badminton here and there and I'm more of a dancer. Whilst at school, I used to represent my form class for high jump too haha. It was good fun Very Happy

Top Summer Heights High Quotes
Mr. G: This is a big show I did last year, Tsunamarama, which was about the Tsunami tragedy set to the music of Bananarama.
Ja'mie: I love your bins, they're so random.
Jonah: Fuck you, miss. I said, "Puck you" with a 'p'. Donít you even know how to spell, miss?
SmileAWhile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahJayne on Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:50 am

Yeah - Im the same - Im not really into sports. I like exercising and go running and to the gym and stuff but Im really not competitive enough for sports. I always end up saying that 'its only a game' and then everyone wants to kill me!
SarahJayne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi on Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:03 pm

^Men are so competitive when it comes to sport. Its bloody annoying. Must be an ego thing. I'm not trying to be sexist, but its true. Sorry. Neutral

I've been a wrestling fan since i was 7 years old. So its definitely my favourite sport. Undertaker has been my favourite wrestler since i can remember.

I watch the footy at times. My family are Collingwood supporters so i sometimes go with my brother to the games.

I hate cricket, tennis and other sports they show on TV during the year. Well i don't hate the sport, i just find it boring to watch.

I go to the gym 2-3 times a week and i like to swim, do pilates, pole dancing and yoga. I'm a pretty active person.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:17 pm

^ Wow i like your style!
Hey Vi this is gona sound stupid but is wrestling acting or is it real.. or both? me and my bro was having a debate i said that its acting he says its real... whats the story?

Although i love soccer i dont realy like watching the pros, cause the only action is about 2 kicks before they score. they are always passing it back to the defenders, when they ment to be atacking.
I wana learn how to surf too, i got a board when i moved here, anyone got any tips?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi on Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:39 pm

Hahaha i knewwww that would be asked.

Some of the matches are choreographed so thats what makes people assume its fake. They're also taught how to take a fall properly so they don't hurt themselves. Alot of the stuff is put on but some of the moves do leave a mark on you. I mean call it fake all you want but if i pick you up and scoop slam you to the ground its gonna leave a bruise, fake or not.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer on Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:00 pm

I like to watch tennis and ice skating - I really am boring Laughing

I like to do exercise, dance and yoga, but don't do them as much as I should.
Summer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:33 am

The ice scating is such a beautiful sport to watch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:34 am

Yea I Do Like Soccer.. What Postion Do U Play Ballin'? But I LOVE Skiing n Snowboarding Oh n Ice Hockey!! .. Im A Winter Person 4 Sure!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:31 am

Sup C.L.Rox! I play striker, Do you play soccer, if u do what postion do u play?? Ohh lucky i wish i could ski or snowboard, ive been skiing a few times but only as school trips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm on Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:34 am

Violet wrote:Hahaha i knewwww that would be asked.

Some of the matches are choreographed so thats what makes people assume its fake. They're also taught how to take a fall properly so they don't hurt themselves. Alot of the stuff is put on but some of the moves do leave a mark on you. I mean call it fake all you want but if i pick you up and scoop slam you to the ground its gonna leave a bruise, fake or not.

Have you ever seen Wrestlemania I? It was awesome, Hulk Hogan And Mr.T beat Rowdy Roddy Piper and Paul Ornoff. And Muhammed Ali was the ref and he smacked Roddy Piper at one stage. Uhh, the good old days...
Camm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi on Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:22 pm

stupidmeatball wrote:Have you ever seen Wrestlemania I? It was awesome, Hulk Hogan And Mr.T beat Rowdy Roddy Piper and Paul Ornoff. And Muhammed Ali was the ref and he smacked Roddy Piper at one stage. Uhh, the good old days...

Of course. Very Happy

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:47 am

Ballin' wrote:Sup C.L.Rox! I play striker, Do you play soccer, if u do what postion do u play?? Ohh lucky i wish i could ski or snowboard, ive been skiing a few times but only as school trips.

Yip I Sure Do Play Soccer! Ive Been Playing Only for 2 Years Though, WBU? I Play Left Deffence And Sometimes Mid D. Oh Thats A Shame U Havent Been Much, Its Heaps Fun But I Live Down South Aus, And My Parents Have Gottn Me Into Snow Sports When I Was About 7.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:17 am

^Oh cool 2 years ae! I use to play deffence but the coach put me up coz im pretty good with my left foot. ive been playing for about 4 years. Oh lucky you i wish i could live by the snow so i could ski all day, but i live near the beach so im learning how to surf. have u ever been surfing?? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen on Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:44 pm

I like a good amount of sports: american football, baseball, basketball, hockey, wrestling, tennis, golf, swimming, figure skating, gymnastics... You'd think it'd help me land a guy, but alas. They then just treat me like I'm a guy. Boo.
Karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:21 pm

Karona wrote:I like a good amount of sports: american football, baseball, basketball, hockey, wrestling, tennis, golf, swimming, figure skating, gymnastics... You'd think it'd help me land a guy, but alas. They then just treat me like I'm a guy. Boo.

lucky, american football is never big over here Sad , only way to realy watch it is the movies. longest yard ect...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:59 am

Ballin' wrote:^Oh cool 2 years ae! I use to play deffence but the coach put me up coz im pretty good with my left foot. ive been playing for about 4 years. Oh lucky you i wish i could live by the snow so i could ski all day, but i live near the beach so im learning how to surf. have u ever been surfing?? Very Happy
Na I Havnt Tryed Surfing Before, peopleSay Its Alot Like Snowboarding, If You Know How To do One Then U Can Pick Up The Others One Quite Fast, As U Have The Basics Down Packed And Good Balance, Have U Been Out For A Surf Yet? flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Sports

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum