Dear Chris...

Go down

Dear Chris...

Post by Piper on Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:01 am

... more Twitter please!!! Mr. G hasn't twittered in TWO WHOLE DAYS. More! More more MORE!!!

Thankyou Very Happy
avatar
Piper

Age : 31
Location : Melbourne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Chris...

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:22 pm

He just posted 2 twitters about 2 hours ago Very Happy Smile Laughing ... there soo funny!
ENJOY!


Daniel Sims: We Can Be Heroes http://twitter.com/DamSurfing

Ja'mie King: Summer Heights High http://twitter.com/JAapostphereMIE

Extreme Darren: Big Bite http://twitter.com/FullySick

^ Not made by Chris.L, (me)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Chris...

Post by Vi on Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:38 pm

^They added themselves to Phil's twitter before. Did one of you guys make them?

_________________
Go Banana
avatar
Vi
Admin

Location : Melbourne, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Chris...

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:54 pm

Ye i made them, its still a work in progress, just red phil's tweet.. Sally not up for it tonight lol...made me laugh

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Chris...

Post by Vi on Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:07 pm

^Ah cool. Good work. Wink

Phil is JUST the kind of guy to reveal person details about his sex life to everyone i reckon. Regardless if its good or bad LOL.

_________________
Go Banana
avatar
Vi
Admin

Location : Melbourne, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Chris...

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:24 pm

thanks. Very Happy

Yea, i read in another thead. somthing i think u wrote..
"Sally got me some new pants, not enough breathing space down there, told her to take them back" i think thats it.. well anyway i just new that sounded so much like him. Classic! Lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Chris...

Post by Donna.♥ on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:53 am

Good job, they're reallly good!!!!!! Very Happy
avatar
Donna.♥

Age : 27
Location : Melbourne, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Chris...

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:26 am

Herez anotherone
http://twitter.com/MeredithCotton
Not a charcter chris plays but i thought it would be funny to do

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Chris...

Post by SarahJayne on Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:17 pm

Good idea - like the bit about her dusting - she's that dull!
avatar
SarahJayne

Age : 39
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Chris...

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:28 pm

yea i thought it would be funny to put in coz she loves to keep her desk tidy at school. im cant remember if that scene is in the eps or the deleted scenes.. heres a clip if u havnt seen u MUST watch it... its soo funny!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYWx75v0U20

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Chris...

Post by SmileAWhile on Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:59 pm

Haha twitter accounts are fun! And yes I'd love Chris to post more on the Mr. G twitter account Smile

_________________


Top Summer Heights High Quotes
Mr. G: This is a big show I did last year, Tsunamarama, which was about the Tsunami tragedy set to the music of Bananarama.
Ja'mie: I love your bins, they're so random.
Jonah: Fuck you, miss. I said, "Puck you" with a 'p'. Donít you even know how to spell, miss?
avatar
SmileAWhile

Location : London, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Chris...

Post by Vi on Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:23 am

Ballin' wrote:Herez anotherone
http://twitter.com/MeredithCotton
Not a charcter chris plays but i thought it would be funny to do

"Mr G" said Meredith declined him in an update. Why would you add him for? *taps head* think.

_________________
Go Banana
avatar
Vi
Admin

Location : Melbourne, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

to Chris

Post by Guest on Sat May 09, 2009 12:35 am

Hi Cris Lilley, I actually just finished watching all of summer heights high and we can be heroes. I am actually from Canada and the first time I watched summer heights high on you tube I thought it was absolutely hilarious. I just wanted to tell you keep doing what ur doing and I would absolutely love to see a third series and to bring back Ja'mie and Mr. G would be awesome! Me and my bf love ur jokes Dictation all the way lol Smile Smile lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Chris...

Post by Chrissy on Tue May 18, 2010 5:21 pm

Dear Chris,

If you could give us some updates about Angry Boys, we would really appreciate it! We are all getting so anxious and haven't heard from you on Facebook in so long! Sad

Are you heading overseas soon, or is the series wrapped?

WE MISS YOUR UPDATES!!!

Love,
Chrissy

(Hey, ya never know, one of his peeps could get a look at this page!)

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Chris...

Post by Vi on Tue May 18, 2010 5:40 pm

Totally Chrissy. It'd be nice to give international fans some indication/insight to where he could be heading -- not giving away too much obviously with Chris being Chris, and that we understand. But it'd be pretty gut-renching to discover he was nearby to only have no idea as what's the odds of him heading to the US every week? We can only keep our fingers crossed.

_________________
Go Banana
avatar
Vi
Admin

Location : Melbourne, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Chris...

Post by Chrissy on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:57 am

Chrissy wrote:Dear Chris,

If you could give us some updates about Angry Boys, we would really appreciate it! We are all getting so anxious and haven't heard from you on Facebook in so long! Sad

Are you heading overseas soon, or is the series wrapped?

WE MISS YOUR UPDATES!!!

Love,
Chrissy

(Hey, ya never know, one of his peeps could get a look at this page!)


LOL.



Dear Chris,

When you come to New York City to promote Angry Boys, do you think you could pop into the MAKE UP FOR EVER Studio to say hello? Like real quick? Just your head in the door even? Just a wave?

Thanks!
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Chris...

Post by Lizzie :3 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:08 am

Chrissy wrote:
Chrissy wrote:Dear Chris,

If you could give us some updates about Angry Boys, we would really appreciate it! We are all getting so anxious and haven't heard from you on Facebook in so long! Sad

Are you heading overseas soon, or is the series wrapped?

WE MISS YOUR UPDATES!!!

Love,
Chrissy

(Hey, ya never know, one of his peeps could get a look at this page!)


LOL.



Dear Chris,

When you come to New York City to promote Angry Boys, do you think you could pop into the MAKE UP FOR EVER Studio to say hello? Like real quick? Just your head in the door even? Just a wave?

Thanks!
Chrissy

That's really cute, Chrissy Smile
And that's totally awesome that you work in a makeup studio! Very Happy
avatar
Lizzie :3

Age : 23
Location : Sydney, Australia

View user profile http://beyond-the-pink-sky.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Chris...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum