Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britains Got Talent

+5
Donna.♥
Karen
Camm
Summer
cheesybeans
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Britains Got Talent - Page 2 Empty Re: Britains Got Talent

Post by SmileAWhile Thu May 21, 2009 8:18 pm

Tommy ♫ wrote:
SmileAWhile wrote:Ah yes I'm watching BGT. The standard seems to be pretty high this year. Of course there are the really bad, weird and just plain hilarious performers and they all add to the show Very Happy

Its going to be soo hard to pick the winner from that bunch, Amazing Singers (all ages) Epic Dancers Then we have people with mind blowing talent! I havn't got a favourite yet _ _ _
Have u guys got one? (:

I know, I honestly can't pick a favourite at the moment. It's gonna be close!

Oh gosh DJ Talent! Laughing He's obviously not going to win. Sometimes the judges just put people through for the novelty factor.
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesybeans Sat May 23, 2009 12:30 pm

apparantly that dj talent threatened to kill himself (or his gf, cant rememba) if she left him!!
cheesybeans
cheesybeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Sat May 23, 2009 2:45 pm

cheesybeans wrote:apparantly that dj talent threatened to kill himself (or his gf, cant rememba) if she left him!!

Was he being serious, though?

Oh well I'm not surprised. I don't like him. I don't like his 'talent' anyway...
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 5:23 pm

cheesybeans wrote:apparantly that dj talent threatened to kill himself (or his gf, cant rememba) if she left him!!

The extremes people go to get attention, thats pretty low, even if it was a joke.

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Sat May 23, 2009 6:58 pm

Can't wait for the show tonight. I think there are going to be a few more auditions and then they're going to decide who to put through to the live shows Very Happy
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Sat May 23, 2009 7:00 pm

Karona wrote:
Donna.S2 wrote:WOW I was NOT expecting this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRE0L7ow6m4

My new favourite!

The guy kind of reminds me of Adam Lambert from AI, haha. I think because of the hair/look.

Yeah I watched about 10 minutes of the AI finale last night and I see what you mean about the Adam Lambert resemblance.
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesybeans Sun May 24, 2009 1:40 pm

Donna.S2 wrote:

Was he being serious, though?

Oh well I'm not surprised. I don't like him. I don't like his 'talent' anyway...

apparently he was being serious the nut job

watched it last nite till 320am (was very drunk) cant remember the acts but i remember stavros flatley goes through Very Happy
going to have to watch the reapeat again lata then the live semi's.......
thats a lot of britains got talent in one day if u include britains got more talent....
id say bout 5hours Surprised
cheesybeans
cheesybeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Sun May 24, 2009 2:25 pm

Wow. I wish they showed it in Australia I've been watching in on youtube. I love it!! Can't wait for Idol here Very Happy I love reality TV!
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesybeans Sun May 24, 2009 2:35 pm

yeh its a shame they dont show you guys britains got more talent, its really funny. its all the judges and presenters pissin bout backstage and takin the piss out of the weirdos on there!!!
not so much of a fan of the singing shows, stil watch em though if nothing else is on..
love reality tv Smile big brother is starting soon, so thats my summer gone heheh
cheesybeans
cheesybeans

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Sun May 24, 2009 5:28 pm

cheesybeans wrote:yeh its a shame they dont show you guys britains got more talent, its really funny. its all the judges and presenters pissin bout backstage and takin the piss out of the weirdos on there!!!
not so much of a fan of the singing shows, stil watch em though if nothing else is on..
love reality tv Smile big brother is starting soon, so thats my summer gone heheh

Gah every single year I get sucked into watching BB! It hasn't been as good as the earlier years though but I probably will still tune in to see what it's like.

For the list of the 40 semi-finalists look here: http://talent.itv.com/news/story/item_100178.htm

There are some undeserving acts in there but I think they do that just to add a little variety I guess...

And yeah there's going to be a live show of BGT every night this week (apart from Wednesday) until they announce a winner starting from tonight. Two acts from each show will go through to the final on Saturday. Diversity, Susan Boyle, Natalie Okri and a few others are performing tonight. Should be a good show Smile
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Sun May 24, 2009 5:42 pm

cheesybeans wrote:yeh its a shame they dont show you guys britains got more talent, its really funny. its all the judges and presenters pissin bout backstage and takin the piss out of the weirdos on there!!!

aww christ not more big brother? man when will they give it up...i only ever watched it for russell brands show any ways....now hes off in hollywood dammit
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 7:46 pm

My favourtie was Shaheen Jafargholi.

He actually made my draw drop when he sang the second song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLVtepgE5EY

xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Sun May 24, 2009 8:28 pm

aww yeh he was fab....i got the shinglies up my spine
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Mon May 25, 2009 1:42 am

Heather wrote:

aww christ not more big brother? man when will they give it up...i only ever watched it for russell brands show any ways....now hes off in hollywood dammit

I can't wait for Big Brother!!! I think it starts around 4th June Very Happy

But it was much better when Russell Brand hosted Big Mouth straight after the main show!
Summer
Summer

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Mon May 25, 2009 11:32 am

I looooooove Big Brother too! Good times. They cancelled it here in Aus but they'll bring it back one day.

Greg Pritchard got through!!! YESSS.
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesybeans Mon May 25, 2009 12:19 pm

big bro has been getting worse as the years go on but i still get addicted to it no matter how shit lol
yeh its not the same without russel brand even though he annoys a lil sometimes.
i thought BGT werent very fair lastnight, they seemed to have loads of the good acts on one night when only 2 get thru - obvious no1 had a chance when they were against susan boyle, lol shes freaky man. kept grinding her hips for piers lol.
glad diversity got through though i thought their 1st dance was better.....
cheesybeans
cheesybeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Mon May 25, 2009 2:57 pm

cheesybeans wrote:big bro has been getting worse as the years go on but i still get addicted to it no matter how shit lol
yeh its not the same without russel brand even though he annoys a lil sometimes.
i thought BGT werent very fair lastnight, they seemed to have loads of the good acts on one night when only 2 get thru - obvious no1 had a chance when they were against susan boyle, lol shes freaky man. kept grinding her hips for piers lol.

Yea the boy who played the drums was really good and he didn't get through, and that stupid man with the orange wig who belly danced and put his finger in his belly button and licked it got through.

That's crap.
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Tue May 26, 2009 12:02 am

Donna.S2 wrote:
cheesybeans wrote:big bro has been getting worse as the years go on but i still get addicted to it no matter how shit lol

Yea the boy who played the drums was really good and he didn't get through, and that stupid man with the orange wig who belly danced and put his finger in his belly button and licked it got through.

That's crap.

I thought the best ones were on the first show too. I really wanted Natalie Okri to go through!! I am sure she would've done if she wasn't against Diversity. Oh and Susan and her hips - what on earth?? Freaky!!! Shocked

I can't stand that belly button man nooo No . But the drummer boy, he was very good.
Summer
Summer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesybeans Thu May 28, 2009 3:53 pm

im glad stavros flatley went through to the final Very Happy
cheesybeans
cheesybeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Thu May 28, 2009 3:59 pm

im sure my aunty knows susan boyle, shes really odd
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesybeans Thu May 28, 2009 5:11 pm

id love to meet her, she seems crazy lol
cheesybeans
cheesybeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Thu May 28, 2009 10:19 pm

I'm torn between Flawless and Diversity. I'm such a sucker for dancers.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Thu May 28, 2009 11:20 pm

tell me about it, there really is not much that makes me happier than some well-choreographed dancers Smile i used to dance loads when i was younger up until about 11 years old but had to stop it coz my mum could no longer take me there Sad

its the only thing i wish i hadnt given up, il have to start again soon xx

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Fri May 29, 2009 6:14 am

Can't wait for Greg Pritchard to sing in the semi finals!! Has anyone been watching them? I think I'm pretty happy with who's gotten through so far... can't wait to see Aiden either. And he's in the same semi finals as Greg!! Meaning I hope they both get through :S
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Fri May 29, 2009 5:24 pm

Yes Greg and Aiden will be in the semi finals tonight, can't wait! And Hollie Steel (the ballerina and singer) too because I don't think I've seen her yet.
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum