Big Brother 1,000

Go down

Big Brother 1,000

Post by rhi on Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:27 am

Ok, maybe its 'only' BB 10 but how many more do they need to make? like everything we just seem to over do an idea to death! BB 10 started tonight in the UK and im in Spain so i will be watching a catchup tomorrow as im always interested in who goes in, but after a week it gets so tedious.
People know what to do/how to play up to the cameras now. The idea is so good for a tv show and the first few were really interesting and entertaining, my favourite (UK one) was number 3 with kate, jonny and alex, oh and jade goody R.I.P but now its just disappointing and this makes me sad as i really like reality tv shows.

But ho-hum, c'est la vie.

Any of you lot still enjoy BB?

xx

rhi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Brother 1,000

Post by Heather on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:07 am

i only just caught the last five minutes...seems to be quite alot of lesbians in there...and a woman having her eyebrows shaved confused
Heather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ on Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:09 am

I really wishedthey hadn't cancelled it here Sad

You either love it or you hate it. I hated it at first but then I watched it and I loved it.
Donna.♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile on Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:20 pm

I've been watching BB ever since a couple of weeks into the first series....some more than others though. I agree, the early days were better but it has redeemed itself entertainment-wise in a couple of the more recent series. I watched launch night yesterday and I suppose rather unsurprisingly there are so many wacky characters. I'm gonna give it a chance but so far I haven't really been impressed.

I think her name is Sophie. One of her interviews with BB went as follows:

Sophie: I'm really clever. Ask me a clever question!
BB: What's the capital of Uruguay?
Sophie: 'U' *acting really pleased with herself*

Says it all really Laughing

Top Summer Heights High Quotes
Mr. G: This is a big show I did last year, Tsunamarama, which was about the Tsunami tragedy set to the music of Bananarama.
Ja'mie: I love your bins, they're so random.
Jonah: Fuck you, miss. I said, "Puck you" with a 'p'. Donít you even know how to spell, miss?
SmileAWhile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi on Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:24 pm

Urgh, thats little miss peroxide isnt it?

Shes obviously trying to be funny methinks. i still havnt watched last nights show but il let you know when i do. iv seen pictures of all of them though.... Shocked

rhi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down