Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett Pass Away

:: News

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett Pass Away

Post by Vi on Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:09 pm

Heather wrote:Nirvana suck!....just throwing in my opinion there cheers

I'd actually prefer someone of your "well being" not to be fan. So in attempt to get me fired up, you failed.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather on Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:13 pm

why do you think everything is aimed at you? i was just throwing it out there as if anyone actually cares.... everyone else is giving their opinion why cant i give mine aswell, that doesnt seem fair
Heather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm on Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:20 pm

Wacko Jacko sucked after 1990. Throwing out my opinion. I've held my tongue, but now you've said that we have our own opinions and aren't gonna hold them out of respect for others I'm saying that he went shit. He shoulda given up. Thriller was incredible, Bad was great. But as Eminem once said "you're too old, it's over, nobody listens to..." Wacko Jacko.
At least Macauley Culkin can sleep safely now!
Camm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather on Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:22 pm

see thats fine....everyone is allowed their own opinion man
Heather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi on Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:35 pm

Heather wrote:why do you think everything is aimed at you? i was just throwing it out there as if anyone actually cares.... everyone else is giving their opinion why cant i give mine aswell, that doesnt seem fair

Heather in all honesty i couldn't care less what music you like and what music you don't like. Really. What i don't like are poor insults thrown at me.

Truthfully i don't think you really had an opinion on Nirvana at all before you joined these forums, and are only saying that to take a shot at me especially with the "my opinion" mark hence i've said that in defense to my negativity towards Michael Jackson. Love i'm the same age as you. I know how the mind of a girl our age works.Wink

I've made a Nirvana thread in the music section, please feel free to leave your "opinion" there. This thread is about MJ. I've just mentioned Kurt a few times as he can relate to MJ and other musicians who have passed away way too young and have had bad press centered around them during their careers, and in Kurt's case, a long time after death as well.

Anyway, if you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen. As admin i have no issue with people saying want they want about Michael, good or bad, same goes with any other musician/actor. I'm totally all for free speech, but when/if it comes down to personal insults towards other members, i will not tolerate it.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather on Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:41 pm

hold it! right read what i said again....read it!.....does it say anywhere in there "here violet <insult>"...no it doesnt

you just dont like me do you? thats what it is...

ocht man why did i even bother coming back
Heather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi on Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:47 pm

LOL you don't need to exactly say my name for me to know you're taking a cheap shot at me. There are others who listen to music that i don't like but you don't see me saying "oh they suck" because i respect them despite their choice in music and vice versa. Hmmm, maybe you're the one who doesn't like me? Truth is, I don't know you. I'm not going to make judgment on someone i don't even know. Before in the past I didn't appreciate you sticking your nose in an incident that had nothing to do with you, but that was a while ago and don't really care about it anymore since we've all moved on. The last thing i wanna do is scare off members love. I think you're just a little over paranoid at times like me. Laughing

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather on Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:55 pm

you do scare me off a bit...i say one wrong thing on here and i get ma heed bitten off

well anyways lets just both grow up and forget all this nonsensical frippery (thats my new word cheers )

aye so....where were we all at on the MJ front?
Heather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ on Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:26 pm

I'm going to make an MJ thread in the Music section just so we can talk about him there, coz he seems to be a hot topic atm. All opinions are appreciated of course, good or bad, but I'd prefer it if we left the MJ thread (and all other music threads including Nirvana) just for our favourite videos, favourite songs and general chit chat. In other words, no fights please Wink

I just thought that seeing is this is in the News thread and about MJ's death, we should have a proper one about his life and music too.
Donna.♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather on Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:27 pm

good call donna!
Heather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi on Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:08 pm

rhi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ on Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:30 am

Yeah I saw that. And yet people didn't believe him Rolling Eyes In 1993 when Oprah asked him about his changing appearance he mentioned this incident as a contributing factor but the media decides to keep it under cover so people would believe he had 100000 plastic surgeries. Poor guy.

I found this website. It's completely stupid and I don't agree with any of it and I think he should be left alone BUT they do make some compelling arguments:

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/

You'll find anything these days... *sigh*
Donna.♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:04 pm

^Could be a hoax. Who knows.

Is that new footage of that incident? Cause i remember seeing something like that on some documentary i watched about him a few years ago. As horrible as it is, its a cheap excuse many fans are using to say thats how he became hooked on drugs. So many people are affected by burns and they all don't turn to drugs. He took drugs because he was depressed and couldn't handle the fame. Its the same with so many celebrities. I don't know why they can't admit that.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer on Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:14 am

Poor Michael... on his hair and face too Sad

I think the reason people become addicted to drugs is different for each person. Whether he was or not, all of the runours are very upsetting. Sad

I read Johnny Cash's biography. The reason he said he became addicted was because when he was about 10 years old, he had an accident in which the doctors gave him a strong pain killer, like morphine. He said the feeling was amazing and he had always wanted to feel that again. He also said he tried and tried to recreate that feeling, and that's why he got addicted. I'm sure there must've been other reasons too.
Summer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5