Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heavier Than Heaven: A Biography of Kurt Cobain

2 posters

Go down

Heavier Than Heaven: A Biography of Kurt Cobain Empty Heavier Than Heaven: A Biography of Kurt Cobain

Post by Chrissy Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:16 pm

I'm re-reading this because I'm longing for my youth hahaha. Not really, I'm just in a Kurt-ish mood. I know we have some other Kurt fans on this forum.

Anyone else read it?

I know it's only one person's perspective of his life, so I don't take is as the ultimate word, but it is really interesting and lots of great quotes by people that knew Kurt well.

Thoughts?
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Heavier Than Heaven: A Biography of Kurt Cobain Empty Re: Heavier Than Heaven: A Biography of Kurt Cobain

Post by Vi Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:35 pm

Ohhhh Charles Cross, a dear close friend of Mrs Courtney Love-Cobain. And we all know friends never speak bad of one another and we always STICK up for our friends right?
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Heavier Than Heaven: A Biography of Kurt Cobain Empty Re: Heavier Than Heaven: A Biography of Kurt Cobain

Post by Chrissy Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:45 pm

Violet wrote:Ohhhh Charles Cross, a dear close friend of Mrs Courtney Love-Cobain. And we all know friends never speak bad of one another and we always STICK up for our friends right?

Well, apparently its going to be made into movie now as well. And it is essentially HER book. LOL
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:59 pm

Yeah i know. Frances is outtraged about it. Poor thing. One look at her and you'd think Kurt is trapped inside her. Shes just like him.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:52 pm

i loooved his published journals. Quite an invasion of privacy, but it was so overwhelming to get a glimpse into his mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down