*ADMIN THREAD* AVATAR PROBLEM UPDATE ETC.

Go down

*ADMIN THREAD* AVATAR PROBLEM UPDATE ETC.

Post by Vi on Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:20 am

- As we can see our avatars have disappeared! I guess something crashed in the server while the forum was closed for maintenance a little while back. As you can see i have mine back. Just proceed to upload your avatar again and it should work!

- I was re-reading some of the old threads here and the MOTW questionnaire suggestion interested me. We have more members now so this could be a good idea to get to know others. Personally i am toooooo lazy to pick a Member Of The Week every week so how about once a month we pick a member and give them a little interview? Hahaha it sounds too cute. Let me know what you think.

- I am still waiting to hear back from the admins about this email problem some members are having. I myself do not get this. I receive an email informing me i have an unread PM in my inbox but thats it. I know this is very annoying for some who receive many emails throughout their day. My only suggestion for the time being is, i can change your email address so all messages are sent to some fake email address opposed to your proper one. Again, sorry about this guys!

Violet.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum