Where Have You Traveled?

Go down

Where Have You Traveled?

Post by Whitney on Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:23 am

Like the topic line states, where have you traveled? and if you have not done so, where would you like to do so and why?

I'm obsessed with world travel, and have been fortunate to visit: France, England, Spain, Holland, Belgium, Turkey, Greece, Egypt, El Salvador and Mexico.

I would absolutely love to visit India, Jerusalem, Australia and Scotland next. It would be a dream come true, really.

So yes, share your experiences!

(Post Script: No I did not spell "traveled" incorrectly. It is spelled this way in the US, while in the UK it is spelled "travelled".)

Last edited by Whitney on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Whitney

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=name&id=566468044

Back to top Go down

Re: Where Have You Traveled?

Post by rhi on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:07 am

Good idea for a thread!
hmmm well iv lived in England, Australia and Wales, and then visited France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Greece, Boston, Florida, ummm thats it, we stopped in Singapore and Dubai when going to Australia but they dont count lol coz it was like for 2 hours Razz

rhi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi on Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:19 am

Never travelled.

My family isn't exactly wealthy so we couldn't afford it. We drove up to Queensland when i was 10 and stayed there for a week. We stayed in Sydney one night so i didn't see much of Sydney.

I went to Tasmania on year 10 camp which i really enjoyed.

I'd love to visit Las Vegas, LA, New York, Hawaii, Medi Evil England, Paris, Italy, Greece and Russia to see my relatives.

I hope if i ever get a BF i'd be able to travel with them someday. I dunno though. I don't exactly have a positive mind so i don't think about it much.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm on Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:29 pm

Same here, the furtherest I've ever travelled with my family is southern NSW, because Mum couldn't take much time off.
The only "big" holidays I've paid for (mostly) myself: Central OZ trip with school, which was Coober Pedy in South Australia (where Mad Max 3 was filmed for overseas people), Alice Springs, Kings Canyon (where parts of Priscilla: Queen of the Desert was filmed), Ayers Rock and Darwin; and New Zealand.
I'm not one for travelling, I'd rather spend my time at home and spend money going out with friends at night during my holidays.
One day, if I'm rich, I'd like to go to New York, LA, Las Vegas, Montreal and Edinburgh (for the comedy festivals) and London.
Camm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen on Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:53 am

I've traveled to a lot of states in the US, along with Canada and London. I would love to go to Las Vegas, Australia, Ireland and Greece the most, but I'd really like to go anywhere. I'm so envious of friends who travel all the time.
Karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi on Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:02 am

Then again, those of you who live in the UK, traveling to Paris is like just going to another state. You're lucky where your country is located. Its very close to Europe. As developed and urbanised as Australia is, we're soooooo far away to the rest of the world. Traveling is so much more expensive for us here with airfare and stuff.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum