Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley's 9-year-old sister launching a lingerie line for kids

+2
SmileAWhile
rhi
6 posters

:: News

Go down

Miley's 9-year-old sister launching a lingerie line for kids Empty Miley's 9-year-old sister launching a lingerie line for kids

Post by rhi Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:37 pm

http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=585857&showcomments=true&rss=yes

This has actually made me feel ill. At first I thought it was a joke and that they had cleverly photoshopped the pictures, but somehow I think not. Do their parents not care that some pervert is going to get his kicks out of that? It's disgusting!

rhi

Back to top Go down

Miley's 9-year-old sister launching a lingerie line for kids Empty Re: Miley's 9-year-old sister launching a lingerie line for kids

Post by SmileAWhile Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:21 pm

What?! That's just not right. It's so true that kids are growing up way too quickly these days!
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Miley's 9-year-old sister launching a lingerie line for kids Empty Re: Miley's 9-year-old sister launching a lingerie line for kids

Post by Sam Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:34 am

someone commented on the story:

"if anyone actually bothered to learn anything about this they would know that it's not 'lingerie' like everyone is calling it. it's things like leotards and tutus. LITTLE GIRLS HAVE BEEN WEARING LEOTARDS AND TUTUS FOREVER."

if the pictures of her have anything to say, tutus and underwear are the same thing to her. Not right.......
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitney Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:07 am

What disturbs me most is the photo with the pole.
Whitney
Whitney

https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=name&id=566468044

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:03 am

This reminds me: There's a billboard somewhere in Asia that has a young girl in her underwear on it...and it's for Disney.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:04 pm

Oh god that's sick!!! I know Whitney, the pole, i mean WHAT?!? Fair enough they weren't 'draped' around it, but the whole fact that it's there in the first place means that a certain 'group of society' is going to be imagining them draped around it!!!! It's like those poor little girls whose parents failed at being models and miss world etc so cake their 3 year old girl in make up and put them in beauty pageants where they have to parade in little dresses and swim wear. What's wrong with some people?!

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:59 am

Those Cyrus kids are so fucken ugly LOL.

I heard this wasn't happening anymore -- but no doubt they'll try and do something for money.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down