.....Glee!

Go down

.....Glee!

Post by Chrissy on Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:04 am

We've got a few Glee watchers on the forum, so I thought I'd start up a thread!

What do we think about the first 2 eps now that it's back?

You all know what I think....GROOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!! Hehhehe!

Back to top Go down

Re: .....Glee!

Post by rhi on Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:08 pm

I was JUST thinking about making a Glee thread Wink
Well I absolutely love it, (even my mum watches it late at night when my step dad has gone to bed HAHA). It's just so happy and funny Razz I've only seen the first episode of the second season being in the UK but I thought it was good. Can't wait for some more songs! I bought the first 2 albums off i-tunes because when the girls and I are getting ready for a night out we like a good dance round my room, and Glee isn't available on Spotify.....

rhi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile on Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:29 pm

Yay, thanks for starting this thread, Chrissy! Very Happy

I love this show! The UK is 6 days behind the US so I've only seen the first episode of the second half of the season. I'm actually listening to Lea Michele and Jonathan Groff singing 'Hello' right now. Loved Lea's rendition of 'Gives You Hell' too! Looking forward to watching the next episode, 'The Power of Madonna'. I've seen a few clips and it looks great!

And yes Chrissy, Groff is amazing! I can't wait to see more of him. Smile

Top Summer Heights High Quotes
Mr. G: This is a big show I did last year, Tsunamarama, which was about the Tsunami tragedy set to the music of Bananarama.
Ja'mie: I love your bins, they're so random.
Jonah: Fuck you, miss. I said, "Puck you" with a 'p'. Donít you even know how to spell, miss?
SmileAWhile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy on Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:41 am

Oh, girls, YAY!!!

JUST WAIT for the Madonna episode!!! It's amazing!!!

Very Happy

I can't wait to see the Lady GaGa episode complete with costumes!

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen on Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:00 am

Brittany is amazing. That is all.
Karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile on Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:25 am

"Did you know that dolphins are gay sharks?" lol!

Oh and Chrissy thanks so much for letting me know that Jonathan Groff is making his West End debut in 'Deathtrap'. I'll definitely look into it! Very Happy

Mr. G: This is a big show I did last year, Tsunamarama, which was about the Tsunami tragedy set to the music of Bananarama.
Jonah: Fuck you, miss. I said, "Puck you" with a 'p'. Donít you even know how to spell, miss?
SmileAWhile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile on Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:28 am

OMG! I love Jonathan Groff, I love Jane Lynch, I LOVE GLEE! 'The Power of Madonna' episode is brilliant! Very Happy

SmileAWhile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy on Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:20 am

^YAY!

How awesome was "Like A Virgin"?? I've been obsessing over it all week!!

Sue Sylvester making fun of Will's hair KILLS me. And I love Emma & Will together!

And yes, I am so into Groff, but I gotta say, I love Rachel & Finn. "Borderline/Open Your Heart" was so cute.

Have you guys been downloading the songs? The Madonna mini-album is awesome!!

And Ves, you must try to see Groff's play while he's in London. He is incredible on stage, so talented. I love seeing him on tv, but he is a phenomenal stage actor! I'm going to see his cabaret on June 20th! Very Happy

Tuesday is Glee night for us in America...episode 3 tomorrow!!

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi on Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:07 am

What a fantastic episode!!! 'Like a Virgin' got me so excited lol. What a loser. 'Vogue' was fantastic aswell!!! I keep seeing adverts where Finn is doing what I can only imagine is supposed to be an aussie accent about the show reaching Australia soon which is cool!

rhi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile on Sun May 02, 2010 5:01 pm

Yes, I loved 'Like A Virgin', it's been stuck in my head all week! I still need to download all the songs but I've been listening to them practically everyday on YouTube. Very Happy

SmileAWhile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy on Thu May 13, 2010 4:45 am

So, how are we liking the rest of season 1?

I know the UK is a week behind us here in the US, and let me tell you, this week's episode "Laryngitis" was quite a tearjerker...

I loved last week's episode though! Rachel's video for "Run Joey Run" KILLED me! And I watched "Total Eclipse..." about 7000 times....

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi on Sat May 15, 2010 9:25 am

Run Joey Run was fantastic lol, oh Puck Very Happy.........ahem.
And Total Eclipse of the Heart was fabbity fab fab, not as good as my Bonnie, but dammn good! xx

rhi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile on Sat May 15, 2010 5:20 pm

Haha, I was cracking up at Puck's over-acting during 'Run Joey Run'. Laughing
Yes, Total Eclipse of the Heart was amazing! And Olivia Newton John's cameo was pretty cool.

SmileAWhile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam on Wed May 19, 2010 12:54 am

I keep forgetting to post this...

Chris Colfer (Kurt) is from my town, Clovis/Fresno (he went to a clovis high school). I didn't know him but it's still cool. He got picked on (the teenagers here are fuckers..well, that's universal I guess) but he now has the ultimate come-back Smile

Heard the Gaga songs...LOVE LOVE their rendition of Bad Romance. Poker Face was just so so to me.
Sam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi on Wed May 19, 2010 1:41 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE your sig!! And I'm a week behind on Glee but I've been looking forward to Lady Gaga week oohhh yeeea Smile

rhi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam on Wed May 19, 2010 10:11 pm

thank you <3

I don't watch Glee (most of my friends do). I love the songs but not the show. I can't wait for the Gaga ep, I'll be watching that...I saw a preview of their costumes, so funny.
Sam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi on Thu May 20, 2010 9:15 am

I saw some of the teaser pictures on FB and Quinn's looks amazing, as does the Chinese girl's.... BUBBLES Smile

rhi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam on Wed May 26, 2010 11:32 pm

^ Yeah, I loved their costumes Smile

It was a pretty good show...I liked the message. But I didn't like that they chopped up the bad romance performance. They didn't take out much but it still bugged me.
Sam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi on Thu May 27, 2010 1:29 am

Apparently Lady Gaga loved that episode Smile

rhi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy on Thu May 27, 2010 3:20 am

Yeah, Sam if you're not a faithful Glee fan then I can see how it would bother you...

The GaGa episode is amazing..UKers, wait until you see Poker Face.... it's too much!!!

I think I liked the Madonna Ep better, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile on Thu May 27, 2010 5:08 pm

Can't wait to see it! Very Happy

SmileAWhile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile on Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:05 am

Chrissy wrote:Yeah, Sam if you're not a faithful Glee fan then I can see how it would bother you...

The GaGa episode is amazing..UKers, wait until you see Poker Face.... it's too much!!!

I think I liked the Madonna Ep better, though.

It was a great episode but I agree about enjoying the Madonna episode more. Ah, the season finale is going to air soon!

SmileAWhile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy on Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:45 am

^I know Sad

Series finale for us is tomorrow night!!

But I get to see "Jesse St James" in person a week from Sunday! EEEEEEEEEEE!

Maybe I'll get a new profile pic! hee hee!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie :3 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:50 pm

I lovee Gleee!!! I like it when Sue Sylvester makes that "Let's Get Physical" video and the Glee Club post it on youtube. That made me laugh so hard xD
Lizzie :3

View user profile http://beyond-the-pink-sky.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down