Misfits coming to Australia May 2011

Go down

Misfits coming to Australia May 2011

Post by rhi on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:16 pm

I've just finished watching Misfits which is a fantastic UK comedy drama. It's coming to Australia May of this year and I suggest you all watch it if you want a laugh at some skanky English accents and a hilarious, yet sometimes quite serious drama!! I won't go into it anymore but it's been my life for the last two weeks and I am gutted it's finished, but my my what a brilliant finale Very Happy

rhi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Misfits coming to Australia May 2011

Post by Karen on Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:57 am

Seconded! I've been telling everybody I know to watch this show. So good!!
Karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:35 pm

Just wanted to say that I finally caught up on all the episode of Misfits! It's been great to watch, particularly the second series IMO and I can't wait to watch the third series which will be airing very soon. Very Happy

It's a shame that Robert Sheehan has left the show since he injected some fun and energy into the show but I don't think I became as attached to Nathan as many other viewers. Like one of my friends who loved watching Misfits doesn't think she'll be tuning in to watch the third series because Nathan isn't in it but I'm definitely willing to give the new series and new character a chance. I think Iwan and Antonia's characters (Simon and Alisha) are really interesting so I'm looking forward to seeing how their storyline develops. Smile

Top Summer Heights High Quotes
Mr. G: This is a big show I did last year, Tsunamarama, which was about the Tsunami tragedy set to the music of Bananarama.
Ja'mie: I love your bins, they're so random.
Jonah: Fuck you, miss. I said, "Puck you" with a 'p'. Donít you even know how to spell, miss?
SmileAWhile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:19 am

Following our discussion from lunch Ves.......the Robert Sheehan's absence has left a giant hole in my Misfits heart, but the third season looks like it's going to a) be a good one, and b) POSSIBLY have him in the final episode or two *crosses fingers furiously*

So here's to a new season!

rhi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:24 pm

Yes, it's still early days but the current series is looking promising. This week's episode was crazy but did address some hard hitting issues that females face. I love Simon so I'm looking forward to see him in next week's episode which is going to be focused around him.

Top Summer Heights High Quotes
Mr. G: This is a big show I did last year, Tsunamarama, which was about the Tsunami tragedy set to the music of Bananarama.
Ja'mie: I love your bins, they're so random.
Jonah: Fuck you, miss. I said, "Puck you" with a 'p'. Donít you even know how to spell, miss?
SmileAWhile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen on Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:26 am

I am holding my breath for next week's ep!! Oh, my precious Barry. What will become of him??
Karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum