Mrs Brown's Boys

Go down

Mrs Brown's Boys

Post by rhi on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:05 am

Ves I don't know if you've been watching this but I HIGHLY recommend that you do! He is so, so, so funny!! ANNNDD I'm going to see him when he does his tour in June Very Happy

In the show he plays an Irish woman, mother of a large family, and it's all completely done on stage infront of a live audience and filmed from there for the BBC, but if there are mistakes, or someone forgets their lines or comes in too early he will absolutely rip it out of them and they keep it in the show for when it's on TV. He's a genius Smile

http://www.mrsbrownsboys.com/Mrs_Brown/Welcome.html

rhi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mrs Brown's Boys

Post by SmileAWhile on Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:53 am

Haha, oh my that looks so funny! I'm quite behind with TV atm so I'll definitely catch up whenever I can. I think I've heard snippets on the TV on the background but I didn't know much about it at all so thanks for introducing the show to me properly! That's so cool that it's recorded live. Very Happy

Top Summer Heights High Quotes
Mr. G: This is a big show I did last year, Tsunamarama, which was about the Tsunami tragedy set to the music of Bananarama.
Ja'mie: I love your bins, they're so random.
Jonah: Fuck you, miss. I said, "Puck you" with a 'p'. Donít you even know how to spell, miss?
SmileAWhile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah on Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:56 am

Can you post some more clips up of that Rhi? Looks really funny!
Sarah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi on Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:43 am

I'm going swimming in 5 minutes (Christ), but I will do so when I get back Smile It is truly hilarious! And if you noticed, Cathy - girl in pink dressing gown was laughing throughout that scene when he came out of the cupboard :p I love stuff like that, makes it feel so much more raw and real Very Happy Glad you liked! Let's hope no geo-blocking lunatics take it off here!

rhi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie :3 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:50 am

yuckkkkkk >.< hahahaha how funny xD looks like the house from harry potter with the cupboard under the stairs hahaha
and when the dude stepped on it like it's some rodent or cockroach HAHAHAHAA
Great find Rhi! xD
Lizzie :3

View user profile http://beyond-the-pink-sky.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum