please come to the uk!

Go down

please come to the uk!

Post by kendelmay on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:09 pm

hey guys Smile i'm new to the forum so don't really get how to use it :s
but i was just wondering does chris actually read these messages? it's just that i really want him to come over to the UK and do some signings or something, he has a massive fanbase over here and I would love to meet him! Very Happy
if someone could help me out that would be great, thankyoooou! Smile <3

kendelmay

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/kendelmay

Back to top Go down

Re: please come to the uk!

Post by SmileAWhile on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:49 pm

Hi there, kendelmay. Welcome to the forum!

Oh I'd love Chris to come over to the UK for signings too. Well, we can't guarantee that Chris will read this but you never know. Wink If we do hear about any events like this happening anywhere in the world, we'll definitely let everyone know on the forum/Twitter/Tumblr as soon as we hear it. Smile

Top Summer Heights High Quotes
Mr. G: This is a big show I did last year, Tsunamarama, which was about the Tsunami tragedy set to the music of Bananarama.
Ja'mie: I love your bins, they're so random.
Jonah: Fuck you, miss. I said, "Puck you" with a 'p'. Donít you even know how to spell, miss?
SmileAWhile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kendelmay on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:45 pm

thankyou! i really would love to meet him, been of fan of his for ages but only just found this forum! :') i love talking to other fans of his because you never get bored of talking about him! hehe Very Happy <3

kendelmay

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:01 pm

This is definitely the place for you to chat about anything and everything Chris related and more! Hope to see you around posting in the other threads. Smile

Mr. G: This is a big show I did last year, Tsunamarama, which was about the Tsunami tragedy set to the music of Bananarama.
Jonah: Fuck you, miss. I said, "Puck you" with a 'p'. Donít you even know how to spell, miss?
SmileAWhile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie :3 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:10 am

Hellooo! Welcome! :3
Yes! I would love for him to visit the UK as well, for all the UK fans that love him! :3
Even though I live in Australia I would love for him to visit the UK and USA :3
Lizzie :3

View user profile http://beyond-the-pink-sky.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kendelmay on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:13 am

me too! Very Happy if he doesn't i am willing to come over to australia to meet him, i want to live there now because of him! :') <3

kendelmay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jooles on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:51 am

I only discovered Chris's work about 5 weeks ago. He is amazing! His observations are uncannily accurate. I have read that he is coming over to the UK as apparently he told an Aussie fan this at a signing the other day. Hope this is the case as I would love to meet him .

Joolesx

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:42 pm

Hey there, Jooles!
Yes, he told one of our members (Tails!) that he'll be coming over to the UK at the Highpoint signing in Melbourne so we're all really looking forward to more details. We'll keep you posted. Very Happy

SmileAWhile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum