Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last TV Show You Watched.

+19
Sarah
tornmuscle
Serenity-helena
Sam
Whitney
rhi
Mark
cheesybeans
Karen
Summer
Chrissy
Camm
Piper
SmileAWhile
Hamishmash
samskudraven
Mr. G Rules
Donna.♥
Vi
23 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Last TV Show You Watched. - Page 2 Empty Re: Last TV Show You Watched.

Post by Hamishmash Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:46 pm

Dave wrote:Flight of the Conchords On Demand. lol "Too many dicks on the dance floor."

*cough*flightoftheconchordsillegally*cough*

In fact it's the only show I've ever truly watching illegally online but I don't really see the big deal for this one because I will watch it all again on British TV in April and then no doubt buy the DVD.
Hamishmash
Hamishmash

http://www.hamishsteele.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:27 pm

Spüne wrote:
Dave wrote:Flight of the Conchords On Demand. lol "Too many dicks on the dance floor."

*cough*flightoftheconchordsillegally*cough*

In fact it's the only show I've ever truly watching illegally online but I don't really see the big deal for this one because I will watch it all again on British TV in April and then no doubt buy the DVD.

Snap! They're just amazing and I couldn't wait to watch it on BBC 4 in April so I'm watching it online as its being shown in the US too. I'm definitely watching it again when it televises here and getting the DVD. The latest episode, episode 5 is hilarious! I was laughing all throughout it. I'm gonna watch it again. Too Many Dicks on the Dancefloor is just too funny- the dance moves, the lyrics, the disco 'balls' and the song Carol Brown/Choir of Ex-Girlfriends- love it! A famous director, Michel Gondry who directed 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind' and various music videos directed this episode and you can tell by how well its directed. Also the poor Australians are getting ripped a lot so far this season haha!

I really want to see them live in London. I'm sure all of the fans who are going to see them live on their huge American/Canadian tour are going to have such a good time. Are you going to any of their live shows by any chance Dave?
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamishmash Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:26 pm

My brother went to see them in Britain before the HBO show made them famous. Very Happy He wishes he got a picture with them.

Really? I didn't know Michel Gondry was involved? I am a huge fan of his... I'm making a show at the moment called "Imagine That!" which I described as a mixture of Curb Your Enthusiasm's plotting and realism and Michel Gondry's bizarre special effects and imagination.

You can tell now rewatching it. That's really made my day knowing that. Very Happy
Hamishmash
Hamishmash

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:53 am

^That's cool your brother saw them live. They toured Britain well before I knew about them unfortunately. They've expressed interest in touring Europe again and I really hope that they do. I wonder what happened to the O2 gig they had planned. Playing at IndigO2 would be perfect.

Yeah you can tell Michel Gondry added his quirky style whilst directing that episode especially in 'Carol Brown'. If you watch the video, you can briefly see Michel at 49 seconds in bed with Jan:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cGoDns8wTA
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamishmash Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:25 am

I really like that song... I think it's one of the best they've done. And you can really see the Gondry influences... even in the sound of the music - it's very Science of Sleep.

I have Gondry's DVD of music videos and the song has put me in the mood to watch them all over again.
Hamishmash
Hamishmash

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:36 am

Entourage. Watching it now. Love LOVE LOOOOOVE Adrian Grenier mmmmmmm I love you I love you I love you

There needs to be a drooling smilie!
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by samskudraven Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:27 pm

last thing i watchd was dara o brian live at the appolo on Dave,he so funny and a spit of my step dad Neutral
samskudraven
samskudraven

http://www.animecrazy.net/forums

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:44 pm

The Chaser season 2 episode 16. ROFL KFC Munchies Ad haha. Chas is hilarious.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. G Rules Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:26 pm

I just watched those four sitcoms on NBC yesterday- My Name Is Earl, 30 Rock and US verisons of The Office and Kath & Kim. funny thing is, when i watch Kath & Kim for the first time and my mum caught me watch this show! yes, we both like it haha Very Happy
Mr. G Rules
Mr. G Rules

https://www.facebook.com/people/Jesse-Watkins/1397073293

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:37 pm

I just watched two episodes of Nighty Night.
Good Times.

xx

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:34 pm

Comic Relief last night was great from what I saw. Celebrity Apprentice, The James Corden aka Smithy sketch with the England squad, the Little Britain sketch with Robbie Williams and they even showed a clip from WCBH! And it's all for very worthy causes Smile
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:09 pm

SmileAWhile wrote:Comic Relief last night was great from what I saw. Celebrity Apprentice, The James Corden aka Smithy sketch with the England squad, the Little Britain sketch with Robbie Williams and they even showed a clip from WCBH! And it's all for very worthy causes Smile

The Smithy sketch was hilarious! I thought Armstrong and Miller Meets Mitchell and Webb and The Royle Family were the best. When did they show a clip of WCBH?! I missed that!

xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:15 am

This thread reminded me that I missed the last episode of 30 Rock! It's pretty much the only T.V show I make an effort to catch each week. Canadian TV is generally just plain bad, minus some interesting CBC specials.

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:36 am

paulajean wrote:This thread reminded me that I missed the last episode of 30 Rock! It's pretty much the only T.V show I make an effort to catch each week. Canadian TV is generally just plain bad, minus some interesting CBC specials.

It was fantastic! I love this show, it's a shame that Channel 7 in Audtralia don't appreciate it and show it at 11.30 on Monday nights. You can download it? That's what I do.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:44 am

SuperLoz wrote:
SmileAWhile wrote:Comic Relief last night was great from what I saw. Celebrity Apprentice, The James Corden aka Smithy sketch with the England squad, the Little Britain sketch with Robbie Williams and they even showed a clip from WCBH! And it's all for very worthy causes Smile

The Smithy sketch was hilarious! I thought Armstrong and Miller Meets Mitchell and Webb and The Royle Family were the best. When did they show a clip of WCBH?! I missed that!

xx

I'll have to search for these clips because I missed a few sketches. Yeah I heard the Armstrong and Miller meets Mitchell and Webb was really good. They showed WCBH during the early hours of the morning whilst Horne and Corden were presenting. Summer and I saw it and commented about it in the thread about Ja'mie being in the Now That's What I Call Comedy DVD in the WCBH section.

I'm not a huge football fan but I do tend to watch when England play and I know Smithy's observations are exactly what many England fans would say! I'm reliving it on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r-LmeHkRQk

I love the way David Beckham can't keep a straight face throughout the whole thing and loses it when Smithy makes a comment about John Terry crying when he misses a penalty Laughing. And the fact that Smithy quotes the World In Motion rap and goes completely crazy at the end. The game of hangman at the beginning, the robot dance suggestions...classic!
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. G Rules Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:49 pm

i just watched new episodes of The Simpsons and Family Guy yesterday. they were great! Very Happy i also watched Arrested Development yesterday. it's funny show. actually, i don't watch this show back in 2003 i think.. because of Liza Minelli.. i hate her.. yucky! sorry you had to see that.
Mr. G Rules
Mr. G Rules

https://www.facebook.com/people/Jesse-Watkins/1397073293

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:14 am

I love this scene in Family Guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydVp-2B8qlw

BUTTSCRACHER?
No peter
BUTTSCRACHER?
Peter no
BUTTSCRACHER!
NO!
BUTTSCRACHER Sad
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:11 am

I'm catching up on the last two eps of Big Love before the season finale tonight.......
baaaaahh..... OBSESSED.

And then Flight of the Conchords. Good tv night.
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamishmash Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:37 am

Crying or Very sad

Last ever episode of Flight of the Conchords. Made me so sad. Although not as sad as that "Hurt Feelings" reprise earlier in the series. That torn me up so much.

Ah well, hopefully they can get back to doing their amazing live shows. That's where they're best.
Hamishmash
Hamishmash

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:44 am

I watched the last episode too! It ended on a beautiful note (I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet). The new season comes out on DVD August 3rd in the UK and August 4th in the US. I'm definitely buying it:)

I really want to see them live over here! I'm just hoping the UK isn't in for too long a wait Very Happy
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:50 am

Piper wrote:Entourage. Watching it now. Love LOVE LOOOOOVE Adrian Grenier mmmmmmm I love you I love you I love you

Laughing I saw him at a club here in NYC once, and he is just as gorgeous in real life!

I was at the bar getting a beer and he was standing right next to me. I turned to my left, he smiled at me, and I smiled back, looked down into my beer and walked away.

And then I came back to my friends telling me I was an idiot. Hahaha I guess I was!
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:20 am

Tonight I watched The Apprentice (UK)- always great to watch and Charlie Brooker's NEWSwipe- he never fails to amuse me with his observations and opinions Laughing
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:24 pm

Spüne wrote:Crying or Very sad

Last ever episode of Flight of the Conchords. Made me so sad. Although not as sad as that "Hurt Feelings" reprise earlier in the series. That torn me up so much.

Ah well, hopefully they can get back to doing their amazing live shows. That's where they're best.

How did you get to watch Series 2 of Flight of the Conchords? I didn't think it was showing in the UK. I'm guttted haha!

xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamishmash Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:42 am

SmileAWhile wrote:Tonight I watched The Apprentice (UK)- always great to watch and Charlie Brooker's NEWSwipe- he never fails to amuse me with his observations and opinions Laughing

Ooh yes. Although NEWSwipe is actually more depressing then everything. But still looking forward to the rest. Tim Key's Poetry was funny.

Anyone else watching Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle? It's really funny.

SuperLoz wrote:How did you get to watch Series 2 of Flight of the Conchords? I didn't think it was showing in the UK. I'm guttted haha!

xx

It starts in the UK apparently mid-May (I know... Sad ) but I have a time machine which allows me to view them... illegally. (I don't usually do it for shows but I figured that I'm gonna watch it and buy the series anyway, and I'll be buying the album too so, what the hey)
Hamishmash
Hamishmash

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:12 pm

Spüne wrote:
SmileAWhile wrote:Tonight I watched The Apprentice (UK)- always great to watch and Charlie Brooker's NEWSwipe- he never fails to amuse me with his observations and opinions Laughing

Ooh yes. Although NEWSwipe is actually more depressing then everything. But still looking forward to the rest. Tim Key's Poetry was funny.

Anyone else watching Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle? It's really funny.

SuperLoz wrote:How did you get to watch Series 2 of Flight of the Conchords? I didn't think it was showing in the UK. I'm guttted haha!

xx

It starts in the UK apparently mid-May (I know... Sad ) but I have a time machine which allows me to view them... illegally. (I don't usually do it for shows but I figured that I'm gonna watch it and buy the series anyway, and I'll be buying the album too so, what the hey)

Yes it was quite depressing but still quite poignant. The end of the show about coverage of school shootings was hard-hitting especially with that expert who showed that the media were donig all the things you SHOULDN'T do. But still there were moments of light relief. Charlie's a legend!

I really need to watch Stewart Lee's comedy vehicle. He's a regular at my uni's comedy nights which is pretty cool Very Happy

Oh gosh, I see that it's official that Flight of the Conchords has been pushed back. It was supposed to be broadcast next month! Rolling Eyes Even though I've been watching it *cough* illegally online as well *cough*, I'm looking forward to watching it on TV too. I'll definitely buy the album and the DVD (apparently coming out 3rd August).
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next