Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurama is coming back

4 posters

Go down

Futurama is coming back Empty Futurama is coming back

Post by Camm Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:59 pm

http://www.tvsquad.com/2009/06/08/benders-back-baby-new-futurama-episodes-are-in-our-future/

I'm so excited! I lvoe Futurama, and to say something controversial, I like it better than the Simpsons.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Futurama is coming back Empty Re: Futurama is coming back

Post by rhi Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:10 pm

GASP! im not a massive fan, so i prefer simpsons, BUT i prefer family guy to simpsons Razz
its so funny, and the fact that sometimes its really crude - Quagmire and old paedophile man, just make it even better!!!

xx

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:37 pm

I love Family Guy too. It gets a bit of a free pass with the jokes they can make because it'll never get cancelled again, otherwise the fans will revolt and it'll be picked up by another network immediately!
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:48 pm

I thought it was just me, but I've found others who agree that FG just seems to be...slacking lately. Like, I find myself laughing more at American Dad. It'll be interesting to see what happens when The Cleveland show starts.

It's nice that Futurama's coming back, but I hate the fact Fox canceled King of the Hill. That show is still great!
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:20 am

Karona wrote:I thought it was just me, but I've found others who agree that FG just seems to be...slacking lately. Like, I find myself laughing more at American Dad. It'll be interesting to see what happens when The Cleveland show starts.

It's nice that Futurama's coming back, but I hate the fact Fox canceled King of the Hill. That show is still great!

King of the Hill repeats were picked up by Adult Swim, which if Family Guy and Futurama have shown, can bring the show back. DVD sales help alot too, I wish they'd bring out more here, I love it too.

And American Dad has gotten a lot better this season too, Roger gets to go out more which I like.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:06 pm

I like Old 90's Simpsons episodes the best. Nothing can top that. My fave episode was on tonight. The one were Homer goes to College haha. But since the Simpsons have truly run their course i prefer to watch Family Guy. I've only seen session 1 of American Dad. I love South Park and have seen every ep to date. Futurama is good too. I just hope its not like new Simpsons....

Bender is a legend. I hate it how people call me Leela though. I have to remind them i'm not some one eyed Alien from Futurama!
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down