Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perez Hilton: Black Eyed Peas attacked me

+2
Karen
Camm
6 posters

:: News

Go down

Perez Hilton: Black Eyed Peas attacked me Empty Perez Hilton: Black Eyed Peas attacked me

Post by Camm Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:08 am

Perez Hilton: Black Eyed Peas attacked me

Outspoken celebrity blogger Perez Hilton has taken a violent thumping outside a Toronto nightclub, and is claiming Black Eye Peas producer Will.i.am and his manager led the assault.

The manager of the group, Polo Molina has been charged with assaulting the 31-year old.

Hilton alleged a series of verbal altercations with Will.i.am lead to a violent outburst from Black Eyed Peas manager Polo Molina, outside an after party for the Much Music Awards in Toronto.

Hilton, the self proclaimed “queen of all media”, posted a frantic series of Twitter messages after a Sunday night incident which left him with a bloody and bruised eye.

“I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke,” he posted while waiting for the police to arrive.

“Still waiting for the police. The bleeding has stopped. I need to document this. Please, can the police come to the SoHo Met Hotel,” he continued.

“I spoke to my lawyer. I really need to talk to the authorities. Please come to the SoHo Met Hotel. Have called the police. Need them here.”

Following the assault, Hilton posted a furious, emotional video response to Will.i.am and his entourage, saying that “violence is never the answer” and that “another person should never be hit…this is how people die.”

Well I reckon Perez Hilton deserves it. Maybe he'll think twice about invading people's privacy.
Jerk.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Perez Hilton: Black Eyed Peas attacked me Empty Re: Perez Hilton: Black Eyed Peas attacked me

Post by Karen Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:30 am

The celeb comments against him on Twitter are hilarious. I never thought I'd see the day I liked John Mayer. I am thoroughly enjoying the demise of Perez Hilton.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Perez Hilton: Black Eyed Peas attacked me Empty Re: Perez Hilton: Black Eyed Peas attacked me

Post by Camm Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:07 am

I like how he thinks that the cops are reading his Twitter.
Self-centered prick.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:22 am

omg I still can't get over the fact he went on twitter to tell people to call the police for him. that right there's a deal breaker. s to the d, shut it down!
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:48 am

Lol, 30 Rock references.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:03 pm

Okay I watched the videos both Perez and Will.I.Am made regarding that incident last night. First of all, violence really isn't the answer, no one deserves to be beaten up and both of them could have handled the situation in a mature, adult-like manner. Their stories are conflicting and don't quite match up in some parts but I pretty much get the essence of it all and it's just silly. Perez should know better than to use a cheap insult i.e. saying "You're a fag..." to Will.I.Am. I have to admit, I did laugh though when Perez said in something along the lines of "I write about other people's drama but I don't want drama in my own life".

I have read some of Perez's unnecessarily scathing attacks on celebrities and his outrageous opinions so even though I totally condemn any kind of violence, it was pretty inevitable because people these days do not get away with saying hurtful things without suffering the consequences. I do think Will.I.Am probably down-played some parts of what actually went on because in his video he made it seem like he was acting calm but it's very likely that wasn't the case and it probably did get quite heated. I also think Perez probably exaggerated the situation in some parts. Perez said in his video that he called the police when he realised Will.I.Am and his entourage 'followed' him back to the hotel....but they were all staying at the same hotel anyway! He then allegedly called the police and they told him that they couldn't guarantee sending any police officers over because there are real emergencies to attend to- too right, good on the police! It was after that, that Perez claimed to have used Twitter so other people could call the police.

*sigh* Some of the updates on twitter are cracking me up though. Perez makes a living out of the lives of celebrities so it's interesting to see how the tables have turned.
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:16 pm

I've never liked Perez Hilton, but Will.I.Am was in Wolverine, so I'll belehim lol.
I reckon he's probably a hero in the celebrity community now.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:46 pm

Camm wrote:I've never liked Perez Hilton, but Will.I.Am was in Wolverine, so I'll belehim lol.
I reckon he's probably a hero in the celebrity community now.

This is a bulletin that I got from Myspace, posted by Tila Tequila.
Yo,

Sign this petition NOW against Perez Hilton! I'm glad his ass got BOOM BOOM POW'D! HAHAHHAHA! SIGN THIS AND SPREAD THE WORD!

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/RemovePerez/

Love
T

So apparently Will.I.Am has become a hero amongst celebrities.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:29 pm

Rich from Four Four has said it best about the whole ordeal. I freaking love this guy and recommend his blog:

http://fourfour.typepad.com/fourfour/2009/06/he-who-must-not-be-paid-attention.html
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:40 pm

That Rich fella is spot on the money.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:21 am

Why didn't he just call the police himself instead of twittering?
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:09 pm

Cos he's a dick.
Apparently GLAAD want an apology out of him. Fair enough too.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:33 pm

Its not coz hes a dick. Its coz hes a twit.....ter HAH im good.

xx

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:58 pm

I'll pay that one. Nice job Rhi
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:36 pm

Heaven help us if Will.I.Am called Perez a faggot instead....

*Insert one of his stupid gay rights rant*
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:51 pm

From what I've seen Will.i.am has his head screwed on pretty straight, and I doubt he'd do anything unprovoked. But I don't know him, he could be different in real life. Perez seems to be very up himself though.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down