Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Bowl XLIV

4 posters

:: Sports

Go down

Super Bowl XLIV Empty Super Bowl XLIV

Post by Sam Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:10 am

Most watched event on tv! (?)

So what are my fellow Ameeericans doin today? But I think it's airing around the world. Like "football"? don't care?

I'm not a sports fan...at least I don't like watching teams on tv and I don't have any favorite teams. But my parentals watch it and we are eatin' some yummy pizza this year. I "watch" every year...don't really pay attention and get distracted. I try to catch some of the cool commercials. So yeah, I'm just at my house hangin' with the fam and I'll be doing homework at the same time.

Oh yeah, and my friends an I bet for fun sometimes to try and get into the game more. Not this year though.
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Super Bowl XLIV Empty Re: Super Bowl XLIV

Post by Chrissy Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:27 am

I'm watching so that I can see the sneak peek of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:37 am

oh yeah! I saw the spot online already though...

they are also showing sneak peaks of alice in wonderland. which is cool but I don't want to see much more because I want to be surprised.
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitney Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:38 am

I'm actually watching a "To Catch A Predator" marathon on MSNBC.
Agreed though, they usually play some neat commercials during the Super Bowl. I definitely want to catch this Harry Potter theme park preview, so I'll be flipping to the channel occasionally.
Whitney
Whitney

https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=name&id=566468044

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:03 am

^ I would have rather watched that! But I wouldn't have got my HW done. Which I just finished. My mom won her bet in which $7 is involved lol
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:14 am

I saw the HP commercial online too, Sam! And totally freaked out. Riding on a broom, anyone????

I'm a football fan so I definitely watched the Superbowl. I pegged the Saints to make the Superbowl very early in the season, so I was rooting for them. This is definitely a great win for the city.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Sports

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum