Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't reply???

3 posters

Go down

I can't reply??? Empty I can't reply???

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:31 pm

I've been gone for most of the week and i come back and things are different and the admin is back which is great news

but, i see everyone posting in the announcement thread but it says only administrators can reply. can someone explain this to me? is everyone an admin except me? LOL

Back to top Go down

I can't reply??? Empty Re: I can't reply???

Post by AdminThom Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:53 pm

Niccicola wrote:I've been gone for most of the week and i come back and things are different and the admin is back which is great news

but, i see everyone posting in the announcement thread but it says only administrators can reply. can someone explain this to me? is everyone an admin except me? LOL

The announcement section is for admin use only. If you wish to discuss any of the announcements, please do so in the general chat section, or PM me.

Thom ; )

AdminThom
Admin

https://chrislilleyfanforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:17 am

Niccicola wrote:I've been gone for most of the week and i come back and things are different and the admin is back which is great news

It does seem a bit strange doesn't it? It was like that for all of us when we saw the new make-over on this place. Don't worry, it'll all make sense. Basically the admin has used Violet's graphics and the threads are now categorized more. Smile
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:16 pm

Its a good thing that Nicole and her smart ass comments aren't necessary for every thread. Very Happy
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:03 pm

FINE THEN!!

Razz
bitches!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:43 am

i really hate that i can't reply to anything...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum