Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rave, Anyone?

5 posters

:: Dance

Go down

Rave, Anyone? Empty Rave, Anyone?

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:25 pm

Me and my husband met through the party scene and tho we don't party anymore, we still listen to the music. Beber & Tamra, Evil Nine, Ils, just to name a few are my fav. Coincidentally, most of the breakbeats i love come out of the UK. I mean, no one can really top the sounds originating from there.

Back to top Go down

Rave, Anyone? Empty Re: Rave, Anyone?

Post by samskudraven Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:54 pm

hmmm >_< well i dont like dance much..
samskudraven
samskudraven

http://www.animecrazy.net/forums

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:53 am

Me neither, I'm not a big dance music fan. I'd much prefer rock/pop.
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:30 pm

Ministry of Sound = GOD.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:16 pm

good god ya'll-you don't dance??? it's the best form of medicine. i think music and movement are part of the essentials of life. it creates a vibe like you wouldn't believe!! When everyone is immersed in the music and moving with it, the group becomes a living organism and the energy that comes from it is amazing. it's a whole new way of thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamishmash Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:24 am

I love dancing and raving. I've decided that when I stop swimming three times a week, I'm gonna just dance everyday to keep fit. Very Happy

I don't actually like dance music - I think it's crappy and the people behind it aren't very talented... they just press a few buttons and make a song. But it's fantastic to dance too (hence the name I guess Very Happy ) and I love going to gigs to dance too. Going to Glastonbury festival this year... CAN'T WAIT!
Hamishmash
Hamishmash

http://www.hamishsteele.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:59 am

Dance music has grown on me. At first I didn't like the genre but now I think there are some great, catchy dance tunes out there. It's mainly the great beats they produce, the lyrics tend very repetitive and thus stick in your head or just weird lol. I also love dancing to them so that helps! I guess I'm more into the kinda mainstream dance beats rather than underground, full-on rave tunes.

There's this club called Fabric in London where I went a couple of times last year which is very well known for its rave scene. The first time I went was my first experience of going to a full-on rave. It was an experience to say the least haha! Laughing
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:10 am

I hate the repetitive lyrics and beat. They annoy me. I'd rather listen to a ballad or something with more meaning. I don't like dancing either. I'm just a wierd one, I know Wink
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:24 pm

^ Nah you're not weird, each to their own really. I listen to all different types of music including R&B, indie, pop, dance, rock etc and I find that they all can suit different moods. I suppose I'm more of an R&B girl but if I love the lyrics and/or beat, I don't care what genre it is Smile
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Dance

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum