Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Gaga.

+8
Karen
Chrissy
Whitney
rhi
SmileAWhile
Sam
Camm
Vi
12 posters

:: Pop

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lady Gaga. - Page 3 Empty Re: Lady Gaga.

Post by Whitney Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:28 am

Speaking of Lady Gaga and Marilyn Manson, they actually collaborated for a remix of "LoveGame."
Whitney
Whitney

https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=name&id=566468044

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:55 am

^ cheers

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:48 pm

Regarding that video you posted, Lola. I was mainly focused on her erm, interesting hairdo. Laughing

Glad you're liking Gaga, Donna Smile
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:40 am

Yeah, I love the Love Game remix. I love Manson too so I thought it was quite awesome he joined in that song.

Gaga is currently working on the video for "Telephone" and on her twitter she states "I feel bad for the bad romance video". Should be cool!!
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:52 am

There was a rumor leaked yesterday about what the video's about. Not sure how much of it's true (aside from verification on who will be in it) but the rumors were crazy ridiculous. It'll be something if they're true.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitney Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:37 am

Just watched Lady Gaga's performance at the Grammy Awards. Elton John joined her in "Speechless"...he was Gaga-fied. Great stuff.
Whitney
Whitney

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:33 am

^I was flipping out over that nod to "Steamed Heat" in the very beginning, so I loved the performance. I had read about him joining her for the performance but I still freaked when he Elton John came out. Love him.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:25 pm

It's a shame she lost out to some little teenie like Taylor Swift who has no originality what so ever. But you don't need to have 101 awards to show how talented and amazing you are. Nirvana only have one grammy and that was awarded to them 2 years after Kurt had passed. Enough said. They're pretty much a joke anyway.

She looked amazing:
Lady Gaga. - Page 3 Grammy-awads-2010-red-carpet
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:28 pm

That performance with Elton John was amazing too! <3

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:01 pm

Word.

Can I just say I really do NOT like Pink. She is just disgusting to look at. Her act is boring. She's been doing that same acrobatic act for the past 3 years, plus it doesn't suit her butch lesbian prisoner look she pulls off. EUGHGH fuck off.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:08 pm

And I'd just like to say Taylor Swift -- GET A HAIR CUT. Your curls are cute for an 8 year old but you're 20 -- GROW UP. Stupid overrated elf, chipmunk looking scrag. Eat a sandwich while you're at it too.

I'm in a bitchy mood tonight.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cl-lola Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:05 pm

I'm with you on Pink and Taylor Swift, Vi!
I was dragged along to go and see Pink this year for my friends 17th and was totally shocked when she started what I can only describe as fingering herself on stage! I mean, there were little kids in the audience! I just think thats vile tbh.
cl-lola
cl-lola

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:31 pm

Lol harsh words vi!!! i have no opinion on Taylor Swift but i think Pink's great, my friends have seen her twice and said she was amazing. If she wasn't bi, then i wouldnt 'get' the whole butch thing going on, but she is, so, il put up with it lol Wink i just really like her music and would go to see her if she came here again. xx

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitney Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:51 pm

I don't care for Taylor Swift, not in the slightest.
Whitney
Whitney

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:05 pm

So many people made fun of Gaga's dress until they found out it was Armani and backpeddled like crazy. I could not stop laughing at the one E! red carpet reporter's reaction (Giuliana) when she found out.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:46 pm

stupid people...it's an awesome look/dress no matter who made it.

I don't like Taylor Swift either...reeeeally don't. She is def overrated V. Pink has a good voice but she is just mediocre to me...and I didn't realize she's been doing those acrobatics for a long time...I thought it was something she did just for the grammys, so I still feel the same.
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitney Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:36 am

Kanye West was the best thing that ever happened to her. Simply.

Last edited by Whitney on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot a word.)
Whitney
Whitney

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:43 am

cl-lola wrote:I'm with you on Pink and Taylor Swift, Vi!
I was dragged along to go and see Pink this year for my friends 17th and was totally shocked when she started what I can only describe as fingering herself on stage! I mean, there were little kids in the audience! I just think thats vile tbh.

Hahaha you should have seen some of Madonna's act during her "Erotica" era. Wink

Rhi, I found that rather offensive that just because she's bi it means she has to appear butch. I know plenty of bisexual women who are very feminine looking. I just find her overrated and all her self-righteous boasting in her songs annoy me. She's just a pop sensation, none of her songs are remotely memorable.

As for Taylor, she seems like a nice person and I'd rather my young daughter look up to her opposed to someone like Miley Cyrus but when it comes to a Grammy it should mean QUALITY of the album and not the QUANTITY. How an album about "wearing short shorts and sitting on the bleachers" can be considered better then The Fame by Lady Gaga I'll never know...
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:52 am

No i know not all lesbians/bi women have to be butch and not all gay/bi men have to be camp, but she has said she's bi and if she prefers to dress that way then fine. She's never been feminine i dont think, i always thought it was a cool look. i just dont think shes disgusting to look at! Razz

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by cl-lola Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:56 pm

I know what you're trying to say Rhi, her image doesn't interest me much either. And maybe it does have something to do with her being bi, but at the end of the day, she can choose to dress however she wants so I doubt it does. But anyway, I just don't think she is really that great and she is definitely not a good role model.
And I'm with you on the Miley Cyrus thing, Vi. She's another one I would not want my daughter to look up to. She claims that she's this devoted Christian, then goes out wearing the shortest outfits, dancing on a pole and taking tasteless, provocative pictures. And she's still only 17!
But yeah, rant over lol
cl-lola
cl-lola

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:53 pm

Why?!

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:48 am

^LOL.

I like Pink, she's got a great voice and she's a decent writer. Taylor Swift is so overexposed, it's sickening. She writes songs for 10 year olds.
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitney Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:22 am

The music that is played at the end reminds me of Coolio's "Gangsta's Paradise".
Whitney
Whitney

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:02 pm

Well I missed out on going to see Lady Gaga last night because I had already agreed to go to a family do, but my housemate went and said she was amazing Smile She called me when she sang Teeth and Bad Romance and it sounded so good!! I'm definately going next time she's here though, she's coming back in June I think to some other cities in England so maybe I can find some way of getting there. But I don't mind waiting till her next tour when she'll have even more songs woooo!

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:18 am

Lady Gaga was just on Jonathan Ross and she sang Brown Eyes, and Telephone and had a short interview with him (with a telephone on her head). That woman is pure genius!!! She always seems so sweet and almost shy in interviews, it's amazing she can get up on stage and do what she does wearing as little as she does sometimes Very Happy You gotta love her!

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

:: Pop

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum