Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jim Carrey :D

4 posters

Go down

Jim Carrey :D  Empty Jim Carrey :D

Post by Lizzie :3 Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:42 pm

I think Jim Carrey is farr awesomeee, so awesome that i actually met him and got so embarrassed >_>
What Jim Carrey Movies Are Your Favourite?
Mine is probably The Mask Very Happy
Lizzie :3

http://beyond-the-pink-sky.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Jim Carrey :D  Empty Re: Jim Carrey :D

Post by Sam Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:25 pm

Jim Carrey is one of my top favorite actors ever!

I love the Ace Ventura movies. The Mask is great too. It's so hard to choose, I like him in everything, even his serious roles.

That's so cool you met him, how did you get to do that? Cool
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie :3 Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:14 am

He's such an amazing actor! I know! I feel that Chris is the Australian Version of Jim Carrey sometimes xD I love Ace Ventura! Me too I love ALL of his Movies! I like Fun with Dick and Jane too and Lemony Snicket ahehehe I didn't see the Number 23 though...but it looked awesome.
Oh I went to Canada with my family because i have relos in Toronto, and he lives there, so I was just walking down the street, for sightseeing and there he was! The people around him didn't even care! I'm thinking HELLO!? JIM CARREY! So when he was in a quiet area I said hello and told him I'm a big BIG BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG FAN
He told me that I was extremely sweet and asked me where I was from and I said Australia and he said WOW All the way from the Down Under.
And I kept referring to him as Mr Carrey and she just laughed and told me to call him 'Jim' I was so nervous!!!
I then told him I have all his movies and you're very very popular in Australia and he said "oh that's very cute oh and by the way introduce me to older friends of yours if i ever come down there ok?" Wink and we just laughed
He signed my bag xD because he wanted to and that bag has been preserved in a clear plastic bag on the mantle piece xD
So Yup! That's Jim Carrey for you! Very Happy Brilliant Guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie :3 Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:16 am

I mean *HE* he laughed xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:37 am

Wow, what luck! That's an awesome story, what I great guy! I would definitely be nervous too Smile
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie :3 Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:21 am

hahah i was shaking like a leaf! I was thinking omgomgomg i used to watch this guy on the television..and here he is! right in front of me XD
But he's awesome <3

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:11 pm

Maybe not the best film he's ever been in, but a film I never get bored of is Liar Liar :p I LOVE it!! The outtakes are hilarious too! But I like how he can do very serious films when he wants to aswell, like Number 23 or whatever it was called. There's another one he was in where he was quite a serious character too but I can't for the life of me think what it is right now O.o
But yes, he is a great actor and that's awesome you got to meet him, especially as you adore him so much!

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:38 pm

Ug, how could I forget about Liar Liar? I love that one too Rhi!! His other "serious" role was in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Oh and the Truman Show was funny and serious (SAD for me, it just about made me cry!). The Number 23 is sooo crrazzzyyy AND sad! I love it, I have that one on DVD. As well as Eternal Sunshine.
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie :3 Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:47 am

OMG Liar Liar! With that Jerry guy and he tries to do the claw, and it doesnt work out xD
hehehe i love jim carrey
What about Man on the Moon? I thought he got bagged for that because apparently it was really dumb and not funny..I'm not sure..I still love him
I love the Horton Hears a Who, but I haven't seen A Christmas Carol...he's apparently really good in that one and he's gonna be in a new movie called Mr Popper's Penguins, sounds pretty cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:54 am

Wow, that's such a cool encounter you had with Jim Carrey! Thanks so much for sharing it with us, Lizzie. Very Happy
I absolutely loved The Mask when I was younger. Great film. Smile
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie :3 Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:30 am

SmileAWhile wrote:Wow, that's such a cool encounter you had with Jim Carrey! Thanks so much for sharing it with us, Lizzie. Very Happy
I absolutely loved The Mask when I was younger. Great film. Smile

Aww you're welcome Smile I loved the mask..and I still do! it never gets old!..him and face..green...and..cartoonish whirlwind
the thing I like the most is how Stanley Ipkiss, is this nice, polite young man and when he puts on that mask
he's sexually perverted, rude and a smartass xD
God bless Jim. <3 and god bless you too guys Smile I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum