Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming, anyone?

+4
SmileAWhile
Hamishmash
Mr. G Rules
Vi
8 posters

:: Gaming

Go down

Gaming, anyone? Empty Gaming, anyone?

Post by Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:44 pm

Do you have a Playstation 3? If so, do you play GTA:IV Multiplayer? That's the only game I play these days (besides the original Nintendo). One day, we'll get Call of Duty 4, but I'm so addicted to GTA multi that I can't even consider playing anything else. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Gaming, anyone? Empty Re: Gaming, anyone?

Post by Vi Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:47 am

Don't have a PS3 but we got an Xbox360. I try to have a go now and then at GTA4 and the wrestling games but my brother always hogs it. "Fuck off Vi, chicks don't play Xbox."...sexist shit.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. G Rules Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:48 am

I don't have a Playstatiion 3 yet.. but, i have Playstation 2 and i just get a new game for Christmas- Sonic Unleashed. it was good game to play but, it's little hard lol
Mr. G Rules
Mr. G Rules

https://www.facebook.com/people/Jesse-Watkins/1397073293

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamishmash Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:22 am

We have a Wii (technically mine) and my brother recently bought an XBox360. Although we don't have broadband (we live in an area full of grannies... theirs not enough signatures on the petition to get! But my Dad has lied and said he needs it for work so hopefully soon!)
Hamishmash
Hamishmash

http://www.hamishsteele.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:05 am

^Yeah thats the same with my mums best friend. Her husband is obsessed with computers and wants broadband badly but they don't live in the area for it.

Hopefully you can get it someday!

But i still reckon your dial up would be faster then our broadband.

Only cause Australia has shit net.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:23 am

I don't play but my brother does. I used to love my consoles when I was younger, playing the Nintendo and Sega Console. Then we got a playstation which I played a bit with my brother. Then he got a Playstation 2, XBox and XBox 360 but he got the dreaded 'ring of death' when the XBox 360 dies out of the blue. After that my dad then got him a Playstation 3 and my family are considering getting a Wii...phew! Out of those consoles we still have the XBox, PS2, PS3 and XBox 360 somewhere (haven't looked into whether we can get it repaired or not) but my brother only plays on the PS3. I know he's got GTAIV but I've never played it myself.
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:04 am

I don't have playstation 3. I like gameboys. I have the pink Nintendo DS lite. I love it! I play it all the time. I used to have one of those gameboy colours when I was a little girl and I just never grew out of them.

I would love to own a Wii - they look like the most fun.
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:39 am

In the new Cosmo mag, Hamish posted a blog on how women don't get men and their love for computer/xbox games. Maybe its because their girlfriends are like 30 years old and when they were younger xbox wasn't around? I mean i get pissed when i ask my brother to take the rubbish out or something during the day when im at work and mums working late and he doesn't bother too because he was sitting on the computer all day. IMO if they have time for a toilet break and to grab food, they have time to take the rubbish out, but at the end of the day that makes them happy and who are they (im not including myself because im not like them) to say they shouldn't be allowed to do something that makes them happy? Get with the times bitches.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by samskudraven Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:36 am

dont hav ps3 hav xbox 360 been playing fallout 3 and dead space atm ,both awsome games:)
samskudraven
samskudraven

http://www.animecrazy.net/forums

Back to top Go down

Gaming, anyone? Empty Re:Gaming

Post by Serenity-helena Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:12 pm

The last video game I played was Pacman in 1989 - and I was shit! No, for the sake of too many insurance claims, I tend to avoid the urge (although I do get forced to sing when Rockband is on!).
Serenity-helena
Serenity-helena

http://www.myspace.com/serenity_helena

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:27 pm

I haven't played my DS in a while now. I think I need a new game. I've been looking out for a good one.
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:43 pm

I want a DS so bad. My sister has one, but she wants a DSi, I should get her one and trade her for it lol.
Donna, if you get a flashcard reader from Carribean Market you can download games for your DS, and it won't cost you anything.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:46 pm

^ I've heard about those. I'll have to check it out.
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:02 am

I got The Simpsons game. I heard bad things about it, but it's actually pretty good so far.
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:15 am

Apparently the camera angles get a bit annoying at times.
I bought Lego Batman for Wii the other day. It's a good way to waste a few hours.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:01 pm

I love my PS3 long time. All I seem to play at the moment is Pro Evo, despite growing up being shit at fitba' games. Although I'm pretty exited about Heavy Rain, due out next year. Anyone seen the trailer for it? It looks AWESOME.

I managed to beat my addiction to GTAIV a few months ago. Never tried the multiplayer and although it sounds fun, I fear it's too soon for me to be suckered back into its vice like grip. Must resist.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Gaming

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum