Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what was the last movie you watched

+24
cl-lola
Sam
Cezzie
Whitney
Sarah!
Serenity-helena
rhi
Heather
cheesybeans
Summer
Karen
Chrissy
SarahJayne
Mark
tornmuscle
Piper
Camm
SmileAWhile
Mr. G Rules
Donna.♥
sugarpuff
Vi
Hamishmash
samskudraven
28 posters

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

what was the last movie you watched - Page 12 Empty Re: what was the last movie you watched

Post by Camm Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:56 pm

I rewatched Iron Man today. It's very well constructed film, CAN'T wait for the sequel.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

what was the last movie you watched - Page 12 Empty Re: what was the last movie you watched

Post by SmileAWhile Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:52 pm

Whitney wrote:I re-watched "Amelie" today. It's easily one of my favorite films. Very Happy

I haven't watched Amelie for ages! I wanna re-watch it now. Great film Smile
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:41 am

Camm wrote:I rewatched Iron Man today. It's very well constructed film, CAN'T wait for the sequel.

agree. same.

Whit - I've been hearing about that for years...is it really..finally..being released!??! Do you know when?
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitney Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:29 am

what was the last movie you watched - Page 12 Ph_pos10

Unfortunately no official release date has been made yet. I sure hope it's soon!
Whitney
Whitney

https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=name&id=566468044

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:43 am

ooooh that poster is so exciting!

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:47 am

I'm positive i'm like the only girl in my country who has no interest in Twilight or seeing the stupid movie.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitney Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:53 am

Around this time last year, Robert Pattinson and I resided in the same apartment complex. I met him on several occasions because of this. He was a pretty cool guy.
Whitney
Whitney

Back to top Go down

Post by tornmuscle Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:59 am

Fargo. A film by Joel and Ethan Coen. Cool

Just watched it for the tenth or so time. Good stuff.
tornmuscle
tornmuscle

https://www.youtube.com/user/NameInVainProduction

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:25 am

Whitney wrote:Around this time last year, Robert Pattinson and I resided in the same apartment complex. I met him on several occasions because of this. He was a pretty cool guy.

Yeah, he actually seems pretty low-key. I noticed he doesn't do any of the late night talk shows, which is weird. K Stew and Taylor Lautner are all over them here. Chris refused to do them for SHH when he was here.

I can't wait for New Moon. I've become quite the junkie. Embarassed

Watched Bruno again last night. There is so much about that movie that is sooooooooo wrong, yet I just can't help but laugh at male genitalia.
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:55 am

tornmuscle wrote:Fargo. A film by Joel and Ethan Coen. Cool

Just watched it for the tenth or so time. Good stuff.

Oh, I just watched The Big Lebowski before, that's a pair of talented brothers.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitney Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:00 am

Chrissy wrote:
Whitney wrote:Around this time last year, Robert Pattinson and I resided in the same apartment complex. I met him on several occasions because of this. He was a pretty cool guy.

Yeah, he actually seems pretty low-key. I noticed he doesn't do any of the late night talk shows, which is weird. K Stew and Taylor Lautner are all over them here. Chris refused to do them for SHH when he was here.

I can't wait for New Moon. I've become quite the junkie. Embarassed

Watched Bruno again last night. There is so much about that movie that is sooooooooo wrong, yet I just can't help but laugh at male genitalia.

I have yet to see "Bruno". Yeah...I know, right? I still plan on seeing it. Has it been released on DVD yet?

As for "Fargo", I agree Patrick. Good stuff.

Any Michel Gondry fans here? I'm quite fond of "Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind" and "The Science OF Sleep".
Whitney
Whitney

Back to top Go down

Post by tornmuscle Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:52 pm

I've seen "The Science of Sleep". It was pretty cool, but very strange, which only added to the coolness.
tornmuscle
tornmuscle

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:01 am

Fargo is a really good film, some poor/stupid sod thought it was real and went searching for the money in the exact same place it was filmed, she got hypothermia lol........

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitney Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:27 am

tornmuscle wrote:I've seen "The Science of Sleep". It was pretty cool, but very strange, which only added to the coolness.

I agree. It was quite peculiar, but completely captivating. It's very open to interpretation... I thrive off of those films.
Whitney
Whitney

Back to top Go down

Post by tornmuscle Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:37 am

rhistarr wrote:Fargo is a really good film, some poor/stupid sod thought it was real and went searching for the money in the exact same place it was filmed, she got hypothermia lol........

I love how you lol'd at the end there. But the little bit at the start that says "This is a true story. The names of those involved have been changed" is a bit misleading. Kind of like another show we all know.

"The following was filmed over one school term....At Summer Heights High"
tornmuscle
tornmuscle

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:42 pm

^ WHAT?! are you telling me Summer Heights High isn't real??? Sad

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by tornmuscle Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:44 pm

Well you could go looking for Mr G's time capsule, but I make no promises that you won't get hypothermia.
tornmuscle
tornmuscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitney Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:46 pm

Oh shit...apparently not. Mr G will always be real in my eyes...
Whitney
Whitney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:37 pm

Whitney wrote:

I have yet to see "Bruno". Yeah...I know, right? I still plan on seeing it. Has it been released on DVD yet?

As for "Fargo", I agree Patrick. Good stuff.

Any Michel Gondry fans here? I'm quite fond of "Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind" and "The Science OF Sleep".

Yup, Bruno is on DVD. I rented it last night and watched all the things that got cut from the theatrical release...funny stuff! I love Bruno.

And I love Eternal Sunshine and Science of Sleep. Really cool movies.
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by tornmuscle Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:23 pm

Last night I watched Battle Royale and The Condemned, two movies with similar plots. They both involve people being brought to an island and then forced to fight eachother to the death until only one person remains. That last person wins. The Condemned was made by WWE and I read a bunch of reviews saying that it was terrible, but I would say it was a pretty good action movie. Battle Royale is a Japanese movie, and while The Condemned involves death row inmates fighting to the death, Battle Royale is about 9th grade students killing eachother with a variety of weapons. Battle Royale was definitly the better "humans hunting humans" film. It really is a great genre, that manhunt is.
tornmuscle
tornmuscle

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:18 am

Battle Royale is a fantastic film. We watched it at school in Japanese after we complained about Howl's Flying Castle being boring our teacher brought it in and it was brilliant.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:43 pm

I loved Battle Royale. So many people I know havnt even heard of it. I really want to watch it again actually, class film Smile

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:24 pm

10 Things I Hate About You

Ohhhh Heath. Sad
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:41 pm

I went to watch Jennifer's Body last night with one of my housemates. it was.....an experience. I'll say no more.

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:48 pm

I can't wait for that to come out here! Call me a typical male, but a any film with a Megan Fox lesbian scene is alright by me! Very Happy
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next