Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what was the last movie you watched

+24
cl-lola
Sam
Cezzie
Whitney
Sarah!
Serenity-helena
rhi
Heather
cheesybeans
Summer
Karen
Chrissy
SarahJayne
Mark
tornmuscle
Piper
Camm
SmileAWhile
Mr. G Rules
Donna.♥
sugarpuff
Vi
Hamishmash
samskudraven
28 posters

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

what was the last movie you watched - Page 19 Empty Re: what was the last movie you watched

Post by Sarah Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:00 pm

I liked Cook from Skins. He was mad but I liked him. Is he bad in Eden Lakes or something?
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

what was the last movie you watched - Page 19 Empty Re: what was the last movie you watched

Post by rhi Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:23 pm

Corey's death is very sad, I loved The Lost Boys, but other than that I wasn't a massive fan of his at all, just didn't really watch a lot with him in, but it's so sad still Sad

And Sarah, Cook is an absolute SCUMBAG in Eden Lake! If one film made me want to actually murder an actor because he was so convincing in it, then this is the film!!! (Just in case anything does happen to him, I would like to make it official on here, that I didn't do it!!) heheh xx

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:38 pm

I dont think I'll watch it then. There was a movie I watched once with David Tennant, and I had heard that he played a baddie in it, but thought 'yeah whatever, he's still The Doctor to me and I'll love him no matter what!', but by the end of the movie I wanted to punch him in the face!!! A sign of being a brilliant actor I suppose! I love him SO much in Doctor Who, so it was very weird to hate him so much in another film!
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:54 pm

Can you remember the name of that film??

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:59 pm

Yeah now I know why I rarely post in this section. Fucken meaningless jibberish. My tribute to Corey deserves better. Yep.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:04 pm

Rhi <3 wrote:Can you remember the name of that film??

Secret Smile
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:58 pm

Never seen, never even heard of it, he's a very versatile actor though, so Il check it out Smile

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:22 pm

I saw Alice in Wonderland the other time. I thought it was fine, but my opinions ended up becoming more focused on this stupid 3-D phenomena because I thought to myself, "there's no reason for this movie to be in 3-D." So that kind of pulled me out of the film....along with one scene.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:20 pm

^ the fudderwhacken scene (the dance)? It was weird the way they did that, I didn't like that part.
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:33 pm

^ I haven't seen it yet, but I saw Depp and Burton on Jonathan Ross the other week and Depp was saying how he hated filming that scene, he hates doing anything like that as he can't dance Razz

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by cl-lola Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:20 pm

'Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist' Such a good film!
And I must find Fluffy! :L
cl-lola
cl-lola

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:28 pm

Sam wrote:^ the fudderwhacken scene (the dance)? It was weird the way they did that, I didn't like that part.

LOL yes, yes. Threw me for a loop.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitney Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:25 am

Karen wrote:I saw Alice in Wonderland the other time. I thought it was fine, but my opinions ended up becoming more focused on this stupid 3-D phenomena because I thought to myself, "there's no reason for this movie to be in 3-D." So that kind of pulled me out of the film....along with one scene.

Agreed. The only 3D bit was the butterfly at the end.
Whitney
Whitney

https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=name&id=566468044

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:21 pm

I went to see Alice in Wonderland 3D yesterday too and I was thinking the same thing about it being in 3D. There just wasn't really a need for it to be in 3D. I didn't think it was absolutely amazing but I still quite enjoyed it. Haha, that dance scene was just weird! Laughing
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:52 pm

just saw THE FLY (1986 version) last night....IN BLU RAY! EWW!!!
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:52 pm

Oh I've heard about that movie! Never seen it but heard a comedian talking about it once, forget who it was... It sounded pretty gross!

I'm about to watch Pride and Predjudice for the 56 hundredth time, (the newest version) but I love it. The bit where Matthew Macfadyen comes walking through the field in his big overcoat in the morning mist and the piano music is playing.... sigh. I love you I love you I love you
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:20 pm

I saw Shutter Island on the weekend with mum - it was good. But the ending has nothing on Fight Club.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:18 am

I saw She's Out Of My League last night -- corny, cheap laugh kinda movie, but it had it's funny bits.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cl-lola Thu May 13, 2010 6:50 pm

Watched Eagle vs. Shark last night. My absolute favourite film ever! I reckon Taika Waititi must be a flipping genius! You just sit there cringing all the way through, going you did NOT just say that!? And obviously Jemaine Clements adds to the awkwardness (in a good way!) Anyone else love that film as much as I do? x
cl-lola
cl-lola

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Sat May 15, 2010 5:29 pm

cl-lola wrote:Watched Eagle vs. Shark last night. My absolute favourite film ever! I reckon Taika Waititi must be a flipping genius! You just sit there cringing all the way through, going you did NOT just say that!? And obviously Jemaine Clements adds to the awkwardness (in a good way!) Anyone else love that film as much as I do? x

YES! (I bet no one's surprised, eh? Laughing) It's easily one of my favourite films! Admittedly, I didn't immediately realise how great the film was when I saw it the first time round but it intrigued me so I watched it again and fell in love with it. I hardly watch films over and over again but I can do so for this film. Loren Horsely who plays Lily is great in it too. It's not for everyone though and I can understand why some people wouldn't like it but I like the awkwardness and subtle humour. I've got the soundtrack for it too which I also love. I'm a huge fan of Taika Waititi too. I loved the short film he directed, 'Two Cars One Night' which you can watch here and I hope to see his latest movie, BOY (here's a trailer for it).
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:27 pm

I finally watched The Cove last night after putting it off for so long. Just....wow. And now I'm starting on Sharkwater. I can't believe I didn't know about that doc since I'm a shark lover. Lots of tears for me between last night and today.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:33 am

^Can't do it. Can't bring myself to watch The Cove. Haven't heard of Sharkwater, but I love sea creatures, too. I love sharks. I feel an affinity to the ocean for some reason.

I DID however see Toy Story 3 last weekend. GO SEE IT. That is all.
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:23 am

Sharkwater is great for showing people how important/essential sharks are, but it was heartbreaking/upsetting.

On a lighter note, I saw Toy Story, as well!
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:17 pm

Toy Story 3 made me cry. It was really good Smile
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by cl-lola Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:10 am

I wanna see Toy Story 3 soooo much! Just watched Sweeney Todd for the first time, tbh I thought it would be much more gross, it looked really fake, it was amazing though, a great musical. I just can't really understand why it was an 18...
cl-lola
cl-lola

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next