Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*ADMIN THREAD* ANNOUNCEMENT

+3
Donna.♥
Piper
AdminThom
7 posters

Go down

*ADMIN THREAD* ANNOUNCEMENT Empty *ADMIN THREAD* ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by AdminThom Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:33 am

Hello, hello, hello !!!

I'm back, users, with a massive apology and with much hope that you'll all forgive me! The last couple of months have been pretty hectic for me, but I must also admit I never imagined the forums to pick up as they have. There seemed to be a small group of you who used the forums mainly, and after a little while this kind of went to the back of head. It's amazing how much difference has come upon the forums. It's great to see it busy and I love reading all the different opinions you all have, and the interest in Chris' shows.

It's actually a little scary how manic it's got! I see my need to get my act together and take the control I signed on for in making these forums. I'd like to thank of you for your concern, but alas I am not dead! Nice to see how appreciate you all are though, and again I am genuinally sorry.

I am delving through the different posts you have all written, and am definately taking on board all the ideas you have, some of which I love and will most certainly be put into play. Also, an immense THANK YOU to "Violet" for the gorgeous banner and other high-quality pics which as you can see are gracing the forums with their presence!

I promise I will try my hardest now not to let you down again. If necessary, I will find other means of ensuring your suggestions are considered and possibly used.

Thanks for reading

==========

ADMIN ; )

AdminThom
Admin

https://chrislilleyfanforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

*ADMIN THREAD* ANNOUNCEMENT Empty Re: *ADMIN THREAD* ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Piper Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:25 am

So glad to see you back and well!

Love the new banner (great work again V!) & topic sections.

Thanks!
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by AdminThom Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:27 am

Piper wrote:So glad to see you back and well!

Love the new banner (great work again V!) & topic sections.

Thanks!

Thank you !

==========

ADMIN

AdminThom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:27 am

Oh my God you have no idea how glad I am that you're back! cheers

We were all ready to pack up and leave!! lol. I'm glad you're OK and that you're not dead. Embarassed
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by AdminThom Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:29 am

Donna.S2 wrote:Oh my God you have no idea how glad I am that you're back! cheers

We were all ready to pack up and leave!! lol. I'm glad you're OK and that you're not dead. Embarassed

Haha, yeah I'm back.

Bed now though.

Will be back tomorrow to see the acceptances of my apology haha.

==========

ADMIN ; )

AdminThom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:34 am

Yay! Hahaha. I'm glad you're back. I was "wait until the end of Feb" to everyone, i always believe in that little ray of hope and i guess it was true this time around hahaa.

You know shit happens, hopefully everything is okay with you! Thats the main thing. Nothing bad happened here but we only decided on making that new forum incase something did happen while you were absent.

You're so welcome for the graphics! It makes the place all colourful and hopefully it'll attract new members! Chris loves my graphics too! He uploaded them on his Myspace!!!! *has spazzz attack!*

Anywhoo, maybe its time you decide on getting an extra pair of hands to help run this forum to avoid things like this happening again? Your call.

Great to see you back and that you're safe and well. cheers

x
x
x
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamishmash Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:32 pm

Heeeeeeellooooooooooo...

We were all dreading the worst! So glad to see you back - you can save me from all these girls.

We were so worried that I made a whole new forum as a backup in case we got hacked or something:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/chrislilley/index/

I'm not sure what to do with it now... Very Happy I guess it will gather cyber-dust.

So welcome back!
Hamishmash
Hamishmash

http://www.hamishsteele.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarpuff Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:27 pm

Oh my goshhhhhhhhhhhhhh phew you're back!!! We did indeed think you may have died, so sorry Thom!! Shocked

How pleased am I that you came back on my Birthday, Friday the 13th is NOT unlucky you see!!! cheers

Loving the new banner, thanks for the changes!! I need to read the other threads but will respond to them in time!

Phew I'm soooo relieved!
sugarpuff
sugarpuff

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:09 pm

Yes I'm super relieved you're back too! It's fantastic to see you back, good to know you're not dead too haha! You must be quite overwhelmed with all the new members and posts! As I've mentioned in other thread, everything looks great so thanks for taking some time out to revamp the forums! Very Happy
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down