Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Da Beach. We all Love it!

4 posters

Go down

Da Beach. We all Love it! Empty Da Beach. We all Love it!

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:56 pm

We'll be traveling here soon. My parents have a condo in Topsail Island, NC <3 that place!
Da Beach. We all Love it! Screenshot

Back to top Go down

Da Beach. We all Love it! Empty Re: Da Beach. We all Love it!

Post by Donna.♥ Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:01 am

Oooh looks nice, have fun!

I'm gonna be the odd one out here and say I hate the beach. I hate swimming (probably coz I can't swim), I'm scared of the water, I hate getting all dirty and I don't like the sand. I don't like anything about the beach. But I think it looks pretty lol.
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:33 pm

Ohhh nice Nicole. Kids coming too?

I love the beach. I love to play beach cricket with my mates and lay in the sun and relax. I love to put M&M's on my friend's back when shes half asleep and watch them melt and she gets a nice colourful, chocolate back. Mwahahaa.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:42 pm

I don't like to swim mainly because i don't look good in a bathing suit, but i like to sit on the beach and listen to the waves. My kids are adorably sweet when they get on the beach. Yes, they will be coming along with us.

I really don't like the sand either...it's a pain the ass to wash off and i have vacuum the floors everytime we come back inside. I make it a point to go out once a day and stay out as long as possible because I don't feel like cleaning it all up more than once a day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamishmash Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:06 am

I like the beach but I don't really like sand. The beach would be better with carpet I reckon. Very Happy Sand's just a bugger, especially with wet feet and stuff.

I have LOADS of fond memories about the British seaside from when I was a tyke because it's where my late grandparents used to live and we'd visit them every holidays.
Hamishmash
Hamishmash

http://www.hamishsteele.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:20 pm

Ooh hope you have a great time with the family Nicole! I do like visiting beaches/seaside resorts and I have many fond memories of visiting British ones as a kid (e.g. Brighton, Southend, Margate, Clacton) but I'm not really a 'beach' person. I don't swim anymore and I don't particularly like sunbathing. But the views of the sea etc are brilliant Smile
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down