Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hating Twilight Could Be Bad For Your Health

5 posters

:: News

Go down

Hating Twilight Could Be Bad For Your Health Empty Hating Twilight Could Be Bad For Your Health

Post by Donna.♥ Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:36 pm

Twilight violence sweeps the net

Hating Twilight could be bad for your health.

Message board Twilight Sucks has been cataloguing attacks by "Twihards" — hardcore fans of the vampire romance franchise, who allegedly get violent when they hear bad things said about their beloved novels and films.

The violent incidents range from minor assaults — some of Twilight's detractors claim to have been punched, slapped and had books thrown at them — to attempted homicides.

One over-the-top tale reveals how a Twihard supposedly threw acid in a boy's face then stabbed him repeatedly after he insulted the books.

While several of the stories on Twilight Sucks have a distinct whiff of fiction about them, there's no denying that many Twilight fans do have an intense obsession with the series and its vampire protagonist Edward Cullen.

The second Twilight film, New Moon, hits cinemas in late 2009.

Ha. Just proves how insane Twilight fans are... which is why I never was one.
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Hating Twilight Could Be Bad For Your Health Empty Re: Hating Twilight Could Be Bad For Your Health

Post by Mr. G Rules Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:55 pm

indeed! haha
good thing that
i'm not a fan of Twilight, too
Mr. G Rules
Mr. G Rules

https://www.facebook.com/people/Jesse-Watkins/1397073293

Back to top Go down

Hating Twilight Could Be Bad For Your Health Empty Re: Hating Twilight Could Be Bad For Your Health

Post by Vi Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:16 pm

Hahahaha. Bring it bitches! You don't wanna piss a Russian off. We'll cut your tongue out.

But on a serious note, i don't hate Twilight but i don't like it either. Its a stupid teenage romance novel. If i was like 14 maybe i'd have a different opinion but i've outgrown crap like this. I've never been into 'fades' either. To throw acid on someone is just sickening. What the hell is wrong with people?

I can't stand the actors in the movie either. That chick looks like a dirty hooker you'll find on the streets of St Kilda late at night and that Rob guy isn't even that hot IMO.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:07 am

I'm sick of Twilnerds not realising that Twilight is just a Buffy rip-off (with a bit of Blade thrown in the mix) minus the kickarse stuff that made Buffy awesome so instead it's just same lame-o chick in love with a lame-o vampire. Not cool. At all.
Plus I don't like that scene where he kicks the apple, it's way to Spider-man rip-off for my liking!
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:45 pm

ROFL theres an autobiography on that Rob Pattersion guy. I saw it in the book store today. Some girls were looking at it.

He's 22.....

At least wait another 20 years before you release one moron.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:18 pm

Ulch, Twilight's LAME and so is that dude.

I saw that movie "Adventureland" with the Kristin Stewart. She's shit.

What's the big deal with it? I don't get it.
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:54 am

Violet wrote:ROFL theres an autobiography on that Rob Pattersion guy. I saw it in the book store today. Some girls were looking at it.

He's 22.....

At least wait another 20 years before you release one moron.

But in 20 years he'll just be a regular balding guy with a beer gut, who wants to read a biography about that? Especially when he's like, sooooooooo dreamy, you know?
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down