Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Logging In and Quote Boxes

3 posters

Go down

Logging In and Quote Boxes Empty Logging In and Quote Boxes

Post by Serenity-helena Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:17 am

How do I get a quote from another fan to show up in my own answer to them? Is it just as simple as clicking on the "quote" button? I took a quote from another fan to respond to, but it just came out as if I replied normally - there was no "boxed in" section to highlight the quote I was referring to..? Hope that makes sense... Embarassed

Oh, and I seem to be having to log in a lot at times - sometimes when I'm about to send a topic reply - and that means my subject material is gone after I have logged in again! Hope I'm not a pest.... Embarassed Embarassed ...any ideas would be welcome...!
Serenity-helena
Serenity-helena

http://www.myspace.com/serenity_helena

Back to top Go down

Logging In and Quote Boxes Empty Re: Logging In and Quote Boxes

Post by rhi Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:27 pm

for the quote bit, it is as simple as pressing the quote button. just when you reply, make sure you dont delete any of the text that automatically comes up like the [quote] bits. should work fine then.

and i dont know why youre having problems with the log in business :S

ss

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:33 pm

Serenity-helena wrote:How do I get a quote from another fan to show up in my own answer to them? Is it just as simple as clicking on the "quote" button? I took a quote from another fan to respond to, but it just came out as if I replied normally - there was no "boxed in" section to highlight the quote I was referring to..? Hope that makes sense... Embarassed

Oh, and I seem to be having to log in a lot at times - sometimes when I'm about to send a topic reply - and that means my subject material is gone after I have logged in again! Hope I'm not a pest.... Embarassed Embarassed ...any ideas would be welcome...!

Those damn cookies! And i ain't talking about the ones you stick in your mouth.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity-helena Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:06 pm

Thank you girls. Wink
Serenity-helena
Serenity-helena

http://www.myspace.com/serenity_helena

Back to top Go down