Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horror Films

+2
Lizzie :3
Sam
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Horror Films Empty Horror Films

Post by Sam Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:52 am

Anyone else like them??

Just in the past few years I've really gotten into them! Love!

A recent one I've watched is an Aussie flick called "The Loved Ones". Anyone seen it? It's nuts!! I really liked it.
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Horror Films Empty Re: Horror Films

Post by Lizzie :3 Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:31 am

No I haven't Sammy! But I think you told me about it!
I hate Paranormal Activity -.- scary.....
I don't like horror films as my supreme fear of ghosts (aside from thunder) scared me and makes me paranoid at night hahaha
But I do love the MUMMY!!! DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN!!

http://beyond-the-pink-sky.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:39 am

I love them Smile I have two friends who, whenever there's a new one out, I always go with one of them, or we'll have a night where we eat tonnes of crap and watch horror films. And then it comes to walking home after midnight and you shit yourself :p
But yes, I love them :-) That said however, I am NOT, I repeat NOT watching 'The Human Centipede' because that film sounds sick and unnecessary. The clown has spoken clown

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:30 pm

I used to be scared of them in high school and I would have nightmares at night after I would watch one. But, I forced myself to watch them because I was also entertained by them at the same time. So, after I got more used to them, I fell in love! Haha. Most of my Netflix (movie rental service here) queue is horror films!

I think the Paranormal Activities are scary too, Lizzie! I've talked to people who think they're boring. I can see that because it depends what kinds of things scare you. I don't believe in ghosts but the thought of something you can't see hurting you is scary! I don't believe in demons or possession either but they still scare my in movies.

Yeeeah, you def don't need to watch The Human Centipede, Rhi! I HAD to. I'm morbid like that. I honestly didn't think it was that bad of a movie. I like how disgusting it is xD I just love watching movies that push the boundaries and do things I've never seen before. The second one is coming out soon...and I need to see it LOL. Oh boy Rolling Eyes

What are some of your top faves, Rhi?? Some of mine are: The Strangers, REC and REC 2, American Psycho, The Tunnel, Macabre (Darrah), The Thing, The Amityville Horror (new), An American Werewolf in London, High Tension, The Exorcism of Emily Rose....I could go on and on!
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:07 am

The Strangers was good. Sad though. Wolf creek was good Wink makes me feel a bit ill though. I loved The Descent and I also enjoyed both Paranormal Activities. Hmmm.....what else, god I've seen so many but I can't think of any. I love all Screams and Halloween H2O, and classic horrors like Nightmare on Elm street and stuff like that. I just love going to bed petrified, makes for an interesting night!

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie :3 Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:17 am

Gahhhhh Wolf Creek was my first R rated movie and I had nightmares for 1293947241 weeks!! >.< it's so disgusting how he cuts her fingers off and her name was Liz!!! LIZ!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

The Strangers was weird! I didn't understand it, so I laughed instead tongue

I believe in ghosts...that's why I don't watch Horror films, I become really paranoid at night, like one instant bump, fall, scratch, noise, I jump up and get scared....I have a creaky house so it happens all the goddamn time -.-
THE AMTYVILLE HORROR!!! DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
I watched the documentary and I got so scared! I hate poltergeists and demons that stare at you while you're asleep it's like ....fuck off LOL.

Mine are *Clears throat* ahem ahem:
The Mummy, Mummy 2, Jaws Wink (although the other Jaws movies were a joke)
I don't mind Child's Play or "Chuckie" I think The Bride of Chucky and Seed of Chucky were my favourites hahaha I love Chucky's laugh! xD!!!

"Don't fuck with the Chuck" Wink mad ass line.

But other than that I don't watch, Paranormal Activity scared the living daylight out of me, I remember after coming out from that theatre and going to bed that night, I kept my leg in the sheets the whole time >.<
But wtf? it was a "chicken demon" or some shit. How lame. LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:40 am

The Strangers was very sad. Oh yeah, I really liked Wolf Creek! Wolf Creek is pretty sad too I think. They tried so hard to get away... The Descent was really scary - very good as well. Yup, also love the Chucky movies, they're so funny! I think the Mummy movies are way fun Very Happy

Ah yes the classics...They are not my top faves because they don't scare me but they're good. Nightmare on Elm Street is my fave of the classic franchises. Crazy stuff! I've only seen the first Scream and I liked it Smile I know, so many it's hard to remember them all! I really like Asian horror too - Japan and Korea make great scary movies in my opinion.

You love going to bed petrified!? That's good I guess! I still try to watch my scary movies during the day xD Though they're the best to watch with friends at night with all the lights out Smile
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie :3 Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:11 am

Oh yeah! Asian horror films are the best! Very Happy 'The Ring' haha
I watch Thai ghost movies, they're famous for their ghost movies.
There's this one called 'Alone' and it's about twins who were connected together while born and they were best friends and that and then afterwards one of them got a boyfriend but the other one was jealous and kept her away from him, so in anger the twin demanded a separation and the other one died during the process and now she haunts her.
I thought it was a piece of shit from the trailer but then when I watched it I couldn't sleep for weeks!

It was never translated to english but i found the trailer LOL. it's in Korean with thai subtitles which i DO NOT understand ._.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:39 am

That looks sooo scary!! When it showed the footprints in the sand! I'm gonna check that one out even if I can't find it with English subs Smile
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:44 pm

That looks epic! The foot prints were a proper spine tingling moment :p

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie :3 Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:15 pm

Hahaha Rhi Rhi !
You should see the whole film >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:07 pm

I just watched REC. I didn't think I was going to like it, reading the synopsis but it was actually really good. I like films which are filmed as though what's happening was real, I thought it was done really well.

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:49 pm

^ Yay!! Love that movie. Yeah, I really love the found footage idea, very creepy if done right Smile

You need to see REC2 next Wink
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:04 pm

Well its on my sky anytime so ill definitely watch it before it disappears!! I watched paranormal activity again today as well. Craig was having an x box session so I thought I may as well do something with my time!!

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie :3 Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:22 am

Gahhhh I hate paranormal activity >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie :3 Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:25 am

I hate the fricking Exorcist too!
Sam and I were watching on youtube 'The Spiderwalk scene'
I screamed and closed the browser...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:48 am

I hadn't seen that in years! It gave me the chills. I need to watch that movie again.

Just watched another "found-footage" movie called "Trollhunter". Not horror but monster movie and it was pretty awesome!!
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie :3 Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:54 am

I like monster movies Smile They're better than psychotic killers and ghosts, demons and things that make you do things you wouldn't do in a million years O_O!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:01 am

^ LOL! I do as well. I love Cloverfield. And the new The Mist.

Just personally discovered this YouTube channel that makes horror shorts..and they are actually good and very scary! This is the first one I watched. Lizzie...I don't know if I suggest you watch! Especially not at night. So. Fucking. Creepy. Even though I love horror, I'm still such a wuss at the same time! Haha. I can barely watch some of these with my eyes open all the way Razz

Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie :3 Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:59 pm

Hahahaha I think I will watch it when my sister is around !
Hahaha I am SUCH a wuss when it comes to horror films >.<
Like a BIG wuss..
When I watched Paranormal activity with my mate in the cinemas I screamed and hid my face on his shoulder and he's like "Psh..it's not that scary......OH MY GOD!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! HOLY SHIT!!"
Hahahahaha xD he's all talk Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:01 pm

^ Haha! My friends are not all talk...they're pretty "tough". Most of my friends don't flinch or bat an eye and I'm like, pulling my hair over my face so I can barely see the screen xD If I watch a movie a second time, I won't cover my face cause I know what's going to happen but the first time..and in movie theaters especially, I always hide a bit Razz

Have you seen Insidious?? Now that's a scary movie!! Even some friends who don't get scared got a bit scared with that one. We watched it in the theater and it was crazy! The whole audience was like "AAHHKKJEFHSKJ!!!" It was so fun.

I'm debating going to Halloween Horror Nights in Universal Studios in Hollywood this year. I've been the past two years but it's so draining. But cool and SO SCARY. Last year, Freddy Krueger followed me (without me knowing!!) out of the maze and when we were well passed the exit, my friends stopped walking and just looked at me and I was like "...What?" and turn around and Freddy is in MY FACE and goes "AARRGGHH!!" and................I almost died. My friends knew he was following me and didn't say anything!! Good times.
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:51 pm

Oh my effing GOD Sam. That was horrible :'( At first I was like yeah, that's quite scary (kind of like the ghost stories I used to tell with my friends) and then. the. face. pale it actually made my face go cold.
So thanks a bunch! But Ramstein was pretty cool :p
On a lighter note, I watched REC 2 tonight, and at first I didn't think it was going to be any good (again :p ) but only because it felt more like I was watching someone play a video game. But it got much better and I ended up liking it :p all the actors in both those films are really good. So a thumbs up from me! I may watch more of those horror shorts.....soon.......(maybe never).

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:48 am

rhi wrote:Oh my effing GOD Sam. That was horrible :'( At first I was like yeah, that's quite scary (kind of like the ghost stories I used to tell with my friends) and then. the. face. pale it actually made my face go cold.
So thanks a bunch! But Ramstein was pretty cool :p
On a lighter note, I watched REC 2 tonight, and at first I didn't think it was going to be any good (again :p ) but only because it felt more like I was watching someone play a video game. But it got much better and I ended up liking it :p all the actors in both those films are really good. So a thumbs up from me! I may watch more of those horror shorts.....soon.......(maybe never).

I kkknnnooowwww, holy crap! It's one of the scariest faces...ever!! I've watched a few that aren't near as scary but just plain creepy so you never know what you're gonna get with those! Oh yeah, Rammstein, I've only heard their song "Du Hast" heh.

Yay!! It's so crazy right!? The actors ARE really good! There's going to be a third but it's not "found footage" and it's a prequel. It takes place at a wedding...I'm excited Smile

Horror Films Recposter042511

It'll be different which is fine with me but I hope it's good.
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie :3 Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:32 am

I haven't seen those movies....don't plan to hahahaha !
Awww I wouldv'e freaked out so hard if Freddy Krueger was following me ! >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:46 am

Awesome, I was wondering how they'd do a third without ruining it, because let's face it, most sequels just get worse and worse! But the reason I thought the second was so good as a sequel was because it's starts EXACTLY where and when the first ends, it's not set somewhere else, it's the same place, so it's more realistic. I just hope the third isn't a let down. But of course I'll still watch it, hopefully it shows the original little girl?
Oh dear, a chainsaw?!? Ouch.

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum