Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOROSCOPES!!!

+8
pinkstar
sugarpuff
samskudraven
Donna.♥
SmileAWhile
Mr. G Rules
Hamishmash
Vi
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

HOROSCOPES!!! Empty HOROSCOPES!!!

Post by Vi Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:46 am

I'll post the daily horoscope here and lets see if there's some truth to them or not.

JANUARY 13TH 2009

Aquarius
Jan 21 - Feb 19

Are you going back over territory that you have visited too many times before? Is there really any point in playing out the same old drama or going round the same old conversational treadmill? Actually, there is every point. One key factor can change. The situation may stay the same. The attitude of everyone else within it may not alter, but you can bring a fresh perspective to a tired state of affairs and in the process you can transform everything. Look out, soon, for a stroke of real inspiration.

Pisces
Feb 20 - Mar 20

What difference can you make? How can you change the world? What decision can you come to? What influence can you bring to bear? What power can you wield? Don't imagine that you are hopeless or helpless. In one key area of life, you are now exceptionally well placed to perform a minor miracle. You have got good connections and you have more support than you realise. Use it wisely, but don't feel that somehow, you must stand by and watch passively while something occurs that is beyond your control.

Aries
Mar 21 - Apr 20

However things once were, they can't be that way again. Is that good? Is that bad? These are the wrong questions. You may as well ask is it good or bad that we are no longer living in the 1970s? It is just a fact. It need only be problematic to those who miss big hair and flared trousers. Even then, they would look pretty silly if they ran around panicking because now things are different, they don't know how they will survive. The change that you are now reacting to, is much more recent but just as irreversible. Move on.

Taurus
Apr 21 - May 21

When people really don't know what to do about big issues, they ignore them and just worry themselves stupid about minor matters. They get into arguments about petty passing points of concern. They debate the difference between onions and shallots as if they were enormous and crucial. Meanwhile, above their heads entire vegetable patches are vanishing. You are now being distracted from a truly important decision. No constructive conclusion can be arrived at until the bigger picture has been seen.

Gemini
May 22 - Jun 21

You can't go to see Hamlet and then leave during the interval. Or rather you can, but you can't consider yourself entitled to comment on how things turn out in the second half. All you can say is, up until that point I wasn't enjoying it much. We now find you about half way through a significant storyline. If you think you are further along it than that, you haven't looked far enough into the future. There will be many twists, turns, implications and repercussions. Don't let anything worry you.

Cancer
Jun 22 - Jul 22

Many homes, at this time of year, are full of odd items. Christmas gifts that have been received with less enthusiasm than the donor might have wished. Not having been taken to the new owners bosom and hugged with delight, they are left lying around without so much as a designated drawer. You have lately received a gift - not some physical item wrapped in a package but an offer or invitation. You really don't know what to do with (or about) it. Be open-minded today - and you may yet start to see its purpose.

Leo
Jul 23 - Aug 23

Some things just go together. They match. They have instant affinity. The whole becomes more than the sum of its parts. We look for this relationship when we are writing, designing, cooking, painting or just seeking other individuals with whom to relate closely. Often, though, we find ourselves dealing with factors and circumstances that have little natural compatibility. You now wish that two entities in your world could be constructively combined. Try, but if it doesn't work fast, keep them as far apart as possible.

Virgo
Aug 24 - Sep 23

Once, our world was full of exclusive clubs and restricted membership groups. Each of us belonged to one sub-sector of society or another and it was not easy to switch allegiance. These days, in theory, we are all more free to chop and change. We can join different religions, alter our political preferences and climb up (or down) the social ladder. Some of us even attempt to disguise or redefine our ethnicity. Big questions arise now about where (and with whom) you truly belong. Don't answer them too hastily.

Libra
Sep 24 - Oct 23

If life were not enjoyable, nobody would ever be able to enjoy it. It would seem, though, that we all enjoy some of it, some of the time, and we all have moments when our ability to experience enjoyment is compromised. How much have you been enjoying yourself lately? Is the barrier to happiness within your situation or within your own mind? Perhaps you feel that it is not appropriate to feel good while something bad is taking place. But if you feel good, you would be in a much better position to put right whatever is wrong.

Scorpio
Oct 24 - Nov 22

Our world, it sometimes seems, is full of things that we are not supposed to do. Or think. Or say. There are social taboos and psychological barriers. Physical, legal and moral restrictions. As children, we are taught about these - and as adults, we pass the same inhibitions and prohibitions down to the next generation, usually without further question or analysis. Every so often, once in a while, something causes us to wonder whether, in our new world, the old rules still apply. One of them, for you at least, has changed now.

Sagittarius
Nov 23 - Dec 22

Since when have you been inclined to roll over and accept defeat? Are you not a fighter? Has life not shown you, a thousand times, how, just when you think all is lost, all is suddenly found? Do you think that luck is somehow limited? Do you suspect that you have used up your supply and are not entitled to expect any more? You can see a possibility now. It may appear far-fetched, but it represents an option. If you pursue it, you may just succeed. Are you really going to write it off before you have even properly tried?

Capricorn
Dec 23 - Jan 20

What once worked wonders, now hardly hits the spot. What once made perfect sense now seems incomprehensible. If that's true in one area of life it may be true in others. A relationship has evolved. Try to keep it as it once was and you will create tension. Allow it to change, then it will continue to change until it pleases you again. Whatever else you were placed on this planet for, it was not so that we could exist in an entirely logical universe. Someone now, is being very emotional. Respect their entitlement to their fears.

-------------------------

I'm a Leo and yeppp mine is true. Some things do match! Like me and bad luck ( Finding out today the Logies may be hosted at Queensland maybe). Razz
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

HOROSCOPES!!! Empty Re: HOROSCOPES!!!

Post by Hamishmash Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:38 am

I don't go in for that horoscopes nonsense. But that's just me - typical Libra!
Hamishmash
Hamishmash

http://www.hamishsteele.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:22 am

90% of the time its bullshit to me as well. But my prediction came true today with the "some things just go together, they match". And thats me and bad luck LOL. Usually majority of the time i think its silly, but sometimes its fun to pretend to believe in the mysteries of it as well. Makes good conversation!!!
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. G Rules Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:22 pm

well, i don't believe in Horoscopes.. but, i'm Aries and i don't wear a flared trousers lol just a big hair Smile by the way, i was not in the 1970s.. because i was born in the 1980s lol
Mr. G Rules
Mr. G Rules

https://www.facebook.com/people/Jesse-Watkins/1397073293

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamishmash Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:18 pm

Violet wrote:90% of the time its bullshit to me as well. But my prediction came true today with the "some things just go together, they match". And thats me and bad luck LOL. Usually majority of the time i think its silly, but sometimes its fun to pretend to believe in the mysteries of it as well. Makes good conversation!!!

I actually don't have much of an opinion either way on it... I was just making a funny.
Hamishmash
Hamishmash

http://www.hamishsteele.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:20 am

I read horoscopes just for fun, sometimes they can be accurate, other times they're totally not. My astrological profile is quite accurate though. My one seems quite vague (aquarius) and I can't think of anything off the top of my head which relates to it today but I guess I'll look out for the 'stroke of real inspiration' Wink
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:22 am

Spüne wrote:I actually don't have much of an opinion either way on it... I was just making a funny.

Yeah but you fail at humour.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:59 am

I kinnnda believe in them I guess... I don't see anything true about mine though - I'm Taurus. But the general descrition of a taurean fits me perfectly!!
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:04 am

Same with me being a Leo. I'm outgoing.

Anyway, today's horoscopes!!!

Thanks for telling me your horoscopes so i dont have to post them all now hahaha.

Aquarius
Jan 21 - Feb 19

They say, there is always a reason for everything. They may well be right. It doesn't necessarily follow, though, that we will always understand what that reason is. We may think we know, but we may be wrong. Perhaps there is a reason why we can't know the reason. Or perhaps life is just very unreasonable. You are trying to make sense now of a confusing situation. You don't need to know everything about it in order to reach a clear decision. You've got a feeling, an instinct, a 'sense'. Trust that.

Aries
Mar 21 - Apr 20

You can't change the past but you can change your understanding of it. If you don't want your future to be full of awkward attempts to compensate for yesterday, you had better start looking at it in a different light. Somewhere in your world, there is an imaginary barrier. You believe it to be too high to climb over, too thick to chisel through and too deeply rooted to tunnel under. You are accepting it. You are treating its resistance as undeniable fact, yet it is fiction, supposition and assumption born of anxiety.

Taurus
Apr 21 - May 21

People always seem to know what other people should be doing. The credit crunch may have damaged economic confidence all over the world - but it has put not even a tiny dent in the great human tendency to pontificate and presume. This is why it is so dangerous to ask for advice. Someone will always give you some. Your request will never be denied. But what will be the value of the information? Much fuss is now being made about some terribly trivial distinction. An issue of almost incredible irrelevance. Try to keep clear.

Leo
Jul 23 - Aug 23

'Give some people an inch and they will take a mile.' Or so they say, usually in a critical tone of voice. But that's very handy if you need a mile to be taken. Some smart employers deliberately hire opportunists because they know that only such personalities will advance their business interests. It may be antisocial to maximise an advantage - but right now, you need to take whatever you can get and make as much of it as you can. With that attitude, you can turn any threat of failure into a stepping-stone to success.

Libra
Sep 24 - Oct 23

2009. Here we are, living in it. We all have mixed feelings. None of us is sure that this is going to be one of the happiest, most positive years we have ever lived through. Nor yet, though, can we be completely sure that it isn't. Many previous years have started off full of promise yet gone on to bring great disappointment. Appearances can be deceptive. Regardless of what happens to the world, you can personally be assured of a very productive and rewarding time. Just stop expecting the worst.

----

Well mine is a bunch of BS....i didn't even go to work today hahaha. Too hot and i woke up with a headache from lack of sleep as it was sooo hot last night.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:17 am

Again I don't know exactly what my horoscope is talking about haha!
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by samskudraven Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:03 am

i beleive in some horoscopes i buy the spirit n destiny mag each month :Pan hav many rune stones !
samskudraven
samskudraven

http://www.animecrazy.net/forums

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:45 am

JANUARY 15th 2009

Aquarius
Jan 21 - Feb 19

Aquarians are supposed to be logical. They think things through and reason things out. They don't just blindly follow their instincts or allow themselves to be led by their emotions. The textbooks all agree about this, so it must be true. Under some circumstances, though, we can all exhibit unusual behaviour. None of us has to be true to type, 24/7, 3-6-5. You are now - or soon will be - experiencing a profound passion. Allow it to lead you for a while. Something deep within your heart is now wiser than your mind.

Aries
Mar 21 - Apr 20

'Que sera sera, whatever will be will be, the future's not ours to see...' Sorry, but at this point, I have to stop quoting the old Doris Day song. Not ours to see? Of course it is. It's ours to envisage, ours to predict and ours to alter. But if we're going to wander around assuming it is all out of our control, and the only thing we can do is accept whatever happens, we can't seize any of that opportunity. You can see the future now, the future you want - if you really look carefully, you can see how to make it happen. Set to work.

Taurus
Apr 21 - May 21

What you need is a pin and a microscope. With a lot of patience, you can then work out precisely how many angels can dance in that tiny space. Once you have that information, you can... impress your friends! Sound knowledgeable in difficult social situations and... well... OK then, that's not what you need to know at all. But then why are you investing so much energy now into a similarly irrelevant issue? Everyone is getting very concerned about something that really doesn't matter. Don't fall into this trap.

Leo
Jul 23 - Aug 23

'When the going gets tough... the tough get going.' You know this. You are tough. Lately, though, you have been reckoning with the true extent of a weakness. You are conscious of your vulnerability. That doesn't mean, though, that you have lost any of your natural ability. As we now edge towards a solar eclipse, we find you coming under some pressure and needing to draw on your deepest inner-resources. If you have recently tried and seemingly failed to summon what you need for success, try again. This time you will find it.

Libra
Sep 24 - Oct 23

Eleven months from now, we will be starting to look back on 2009 and deciding how we feel about all the year's experience. Will you be proud of yourself when you come to review your year or will you be full of regret? To some extent, that depends on the decisions you make over the next week or two. You will have other chances, later in the year to change or correct your course. But if you now give a brave commitment to a principle and a direction, you can make a big difference and seize a rare advantage.

---------------

Well whatever it is....i hope it i find it. LOL.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarpuff Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:07 pm

I'm Aquarius - am quite intreigued by mine, thanks Violet, keep posting!
sugarpuff
sugarpuff

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:24 am

sugarpuff wrote:I'm Aquarius - am quite intreigued by mine, thanks Violet, keep posting!

Nice to know you're another Aquarian!

"You are now - or soon will be - experiencing a profound passion. Allow it to lead you for a while. Something deep within your heart is now wiser than your mind. "

Indeed it does sound very intriguing Smile
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:24 am

16th JANUARY 2009

Aquarius
Jan 21 - Feb 19

The folk who write the astrological textbooks have a lot to answer for. They paint their pictures and create their caricatures. Suddenly, we all find ourselves believing in the stereotypes of the sign. Angry Aries, Tenacious Taurus, etc. All Librans aren't indecisive, Scorpios are not sex-crazed - and Aquarians, contrary to popular belief, are not robots. They do not have computers in the place where they are supposed to have brains. They are not divorced from their emotions nor from anyone else's. Trust your deep feelings this weekend.

Aries
Mar 21 - Apr 20

The weekend hasn't happened yet. You are not recovering from it, nor dealing with the implications of all that has arisen. You are arriving, not departing. Why then, do you feel as if it is a done deal? What makes you so sure that you know what's in store? Be careful. Somewhere within the intensity of an expectation is the potential for a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you are going to have one of those, you want one based on a burning desire, not a debilitating fear. Try to see yourself in a pleasing position.

Taurus
Apr 21 - May 21

Must there be a great debate? Is an argument obligatory this weekend? You may feel as if a conflict is inevitable - but you have an option to pick peace. Or at least to create such a cloud of confusion and complication that nobody can really tell quite what they think or feel. Somewhere between the black of one person's point of view and the white of an opposing belief, is a glorious grey area. Go into that. Allow yourself, and others, to be distracted by the very diversions that I was warning you about only yesterday

Leo
Jul 23 - Aug 23

Only the very foolish think of themselves as infallible. Only the hopelessly insensitive imagine themselves to be invulnerable. What, then, of the folk who are strong and smart? Do they doubt themselves? And what of the tough and determined? Do they never allow themselves a moment of angst? You are now aware of a weakness. That doesn't make you weak. You now recognise a difficulty. That doesn't make you difficult. It's the very fact that you can now see trouble that qualifies you to keep trouble at bay.

Libra
Sep 24 - Oct 23

How has your year been so far? Has it left you any the wealthier or the wiser? Is it really fair to judge 2009 by all that it has so far brought into your world? Don't you think it deserves a bit more of a chance? The critics and the pundits have all-but written it off. Rubbing their hands together with a kind of gloomy glee, the doom- mongers inform us that this will be a terribly tough year. Yet it has the potential to be a truly magical time for you, and for many others on this planet. Give your future the benefit of the doubt.

---------------

Leo: What bloody weakness? Its been mentioned twice already and i still don't know what it is! So that is BS.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:46 am

^Alright so I have to 'trust my deep feelings' this weekend Wink

Btw LOL at "Scorpios are not sex-crazed" -contrary to popular belief. Wonder if Chris believes this Laughing
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:29 am

^Hahhahahaha. I doubt it. I mean one of my best friends is a scorpio and the way she goes on about her sex life is disturbing. Its like "i did not need to know that!!!" Hahaa.

SATURDAY 17th and SUNDAY 18th JANUARY 2009

Aquarius
Jan 21 - Feb 19

Your Week Ahead: Venus and Uranus form a conjunction. There's your answer, this week, to a question you have not even asked yet. There's your solution to the puzzle that is about to arise. There's your policy and plan. If in doubt, if under pressure, if faced with something that you absolutely can't abide, be mellow and merry. Stay calm, remain reasonable, be generous with the benefit of the doubt and attempt to understand the reason why someone is being unreasonable. The more kindly and compassionate, fair and gentle you are, the more respect, admiration and assistance you'll earn.

Aries
Mar 21 - Apr 20

Your Week Ahead: Let your heart fill up with hope. Subscribe to the notion that all things have happened for the best possible reason. Replace criticism with optimism, disbelief with faith. Look at the 'long shot', the unlikely course of action that just might allow everything to turn around. Give it a try. A serious, committed try. If it doesn't work, you will at least know that you have done all you can. If it does, you will be so glad you didn't give up. Whilst nothing in life is guaranteed, the odds in your favour are now greater than you may imagine. All you need, this week, is enough faith to keep on being yourself.

Taurus
Apr 21 - May 21

Your Week Ahead: If you would like everything to alter, don't worry. Give it all just a little more time and it will! What you can't have is power over how it changes, when it changes and what it changes into. Or at least, not much power, anyhow. Every so often, life grants us a little freedom and provides us with a most misleading sense of success. In the light of that, we assume we can become far more powerful and then grow frustrated when that omnipotence eludes us once more! Amazing new possibilities arise for you this week. They're not what you expected or anticipated. But if you can get beyond that, you'll find they're very good.

Leo
Jul 23 - Aug 23

Your Week Ahead: Since Jupiter arrived in your opposite sign, earlier this month, you've had a lot of advice. Well, I say advice - but that implies a choice about whether or not you take it. Instruction is probably a better word. Someone (or some situation) is effectively telling you what you must do, where you must go, when it must all happen and why no other alternative can be considered. Given how much you value your independence, you're doing pretty well to handle this politely. Carry on being amenable. But don't do what you don't want to.

Libra
Sep 24 - Oct 23

Your Week Ahead: 'Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognises genius' - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. So, what about your talent? How much ability, insight and experience do you have? The very fact that you are able to admire someone else is indicative of the depth of your own resources. This week, regardless of who you think could do better than you - or accomplish more, you must play your part in a situation where no other contribution can be accepted. Trust your own talent; your own ability to do what's necessary and turn a difficult situation into a good one.

Scorpio
Oct 24 - Nov 22

Your Week Ahead: What if the wish-granting fairy passes by just as you are sitting in a terrible traffic jam, yearning to see a clear lane ahead? What if, in a wondrous whoosh, the other cars all vanish and you have the whole road to yourself? Do you have something to celebrate or something to regret? It largely depends on how good your relationship is with that fairy and how often she helps out. Think about what you would truly like to happen and try asking aloud for that. You've got a rare celestial opportunity. You don't want to end up with the wrong wish being granted this week.

I added Scorpio in too so Chris can have a read of his since he looks in this section too.

LEO: Ummm what are you? My mother. Don't do anything you don't want to? I've always stuck to that rule...
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by samskudraven Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:07 am

im a virgo,i go to a shop that sells funky taro stuff an crystals an they giv out free horoscopes to costumers ,these ones kinda working for me too tho:)
samskudraven
samskudraven

http://www.animecrazy.net/forums

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:58 pm

where's the Cancer??

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:25 am

^Sorry dude i didn't know your star sign. I'll add it in now! Very Happy

THURSDAY JANUARY 22ND 2009

Aquarius
Jan 21 - Feb 19

If you're not good at what you do, why do you do it? If you are good at it, why do you doubt yourself? There's a time and a place for humility, for self-questioning and for submitting yourself to the learning curve of difficult experience. There's also a time for being proud, strong, sure and certain. You're not pretending to be well placed to help someone now... nor are you in your current situation by mistake. Be gentle and tactful by all means, but be strong enough to ensure that the right things happen in the right ways.

Aries
Mar 21 - Apr 20

If you don't know, should you just guess? What if you are wrong? We may as well ask, what if you are wrong to think that you are wrong? It's not so much that you don't know the answer to a key question now, more that you can't know it. Nobody can, and anyone who pretends otherwise is kidding themselves. In the old days they used to say, 'What you don't know can't harm you.' They may have been right - but what you don't know, yet think you know, can definitely do you damage. If in doubt, today, admit it!

Taurus
Apr 21 - May 21

What does a relationship really mean? What has it meant up until now? What will it come to mean in the future? What kind of a relationship are we talking about? Well, precisely. You tell me. It was one kind of relationship. It is now another. Circumstances have altered and attitudes have changed, too. They haven't stopped changing yet. Don't assume that today's explanation of a situation is any more fixed and final than yesterday's. All you can do is take each moment as it comes and stop looking for hidden meanings.

Cancer
Jun 22 - Jul 22

With each passing day you rise to a position of greater prominence and influence. Are you aware of this? Does it feel to you as if you are gaining greater status? If not, be careful. That means you are unaware of the impact that you are having on a particular person or group of people. You may make a bold choice based on the assumption that you are in a weak situation, only to discover later that you had great strength. Act with the wisdom and restraint that might be appropriate to a person of great power.

Leo
Jul 23 - Aug 23

There's no going back. Not that 'back' is on your destination list. Nor sideways for that matter. Still, though, reversals, diversions and distractions hold a sudden strange attraction for a person who has a date with destiny. You've got things that you know you must do, regardless of what they take out of you. You aren't quite the person you were at the beginning of the week and you may alter again within a few more days. The process of transition that you are going through, though, is ultimately as healthy as it is amazing.

Libra
Sep 24 - Oct 23

What do you know? Enough. Who do you know? The right person. How do you know that this is so? Well, ask yourself how you feel deep down. Down beneath the surface layer of self-suspicion that often furrows your brow, down past the churning, complex rhythms and patterns of thought that leave you never sure what your ultimate opinion about any matter truly is. Deeper down. Further down. Down to your heart, to your bones, to the very private, profound part of you. You feel certainty there. Trust that.

Scorpio
Oct 24 - Nov 22

Why can't love conquer all in the end? Why can't we build a world based on respect rather than resentment? Why can't grown adults agree to differ? Why can't there be peace, prosperity and positive progress? For all that's dire and dark in our history - and even in our present - there's true hope in the hearts of millions all over the world. There's a yearning for life that means more and a world where people share more. And in your world now? There's a chance to do something very different and brave. Good luck.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:15 pm

thanks, V! Laughing

i've been getting a lot of cake orders within the Indian community...i must be a better baker than what I think so I better not take it for granted...or so the horo says

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarpuff Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:24 am

Do you have today's V? Where do you get them from, I find them quite good compared to most horoscopes - maybe if you're not around sometimes one of us could post them....just a suggestion, ignore me if you don't like the idea.

Very Happy
sugarpuff
sugarpuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:19 am

^Nawww sorry i've been so slack! I get them from the news.com.au horoscope section. I like them too because they're not full of bullcrap love and friendship problems like the ones in Cosmo.

JANUARY 27TH 2009

Aquarius
Jan 21 - Feb 19

Who or what do you want to be? The person you once were long ago? Or the one you could yet become? When you imagine yourself at the peak of your power, what do you see? What secret hope fills your heart? Although the solar eclipse in your sign is now over, the window of opportunity that it presents is still open. You can play by different rules. You can create a very different kind of future for yourself. The world may be going through a recession but you are going through a spectacular process of reinvention.

Aries
Mar 21 - Apr 20

If you want to get ahead, look behind you. Dwell on the past. Learn the lessons of yesterday. I can hardly believe that I am saying this. It's really not the kind of advice I usually give. Nor, I know, is it the kind of thing you like to hear. You want to move on. You always want to move on. That's the point, really: too much moving on, not enough standing still to reflect. You want to move on in a straight line, not round in a big circle. That's means breaking a habit and you can't do that till you fully understand what that habit actually is.

Taurus
Apr 21 - May 21

If you don't, from time to time, find yourself up the creek without a paddle, how can you experience the joy of finding that paddle again from somewhere, and rowing yourself safely back to better waters? If the same sort of stuff that is in the creek never threatens to hit the fan, where is the tension that gives life its edge? It isn't trouble in your life that is proving problematic now; it is the uncertainty surrounding that trouble. How long will it last? Will you cope? The answers are 'not long' and 'yes'.

Cancer
Jun 22 - Jul 22

We spoke, yesterday, about mobile phones in areas of poor reception. Sometimes, when you really need to contact someone, it seems almost as if it is possible to 'will' the signal to stay in your phone, just long enough to get across a brief message. Is that mind over matter? Is it somehow turning your whole body into an aerial? Whatever it is, it gives us a nice image of the extra power we can sometimes summon when we truly try. There is something you are short of now, but you have just enough to work with.

Leo
Jul 23 - Aug 23

Imagine what we would be like if we could have it all our own way, all the time. How arrogant would we become? How smug? How full of ourselves? We should, really, be grateful for life's disappointments and frustrations. They keep us human, vulnerable, fluid and open- minded. Unless, that is, we have too many. Then, we risk becoming bitter and cynical. You are in no danger now of developing such defence mechanisms. You will soon see a reason for a recent setback and then you will start to feel much happier.

Virgo
Aug 24 - Sep 23

They say you should 'never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you.' They ought to keep their mouth shut and mind their own business. They are always saying something. Whoever 'they' are. What do they know? Can they prove that their advice is good enough to be worth taking? Actually, with regards to this little pearl of conventional wisdom, they are often right. It is certainly appropriate for you, today. Sleeping dogs? Let them lie. And as for the ones that are definitely barking, just throw them a bone.

Libra
Sep 24 - Oct 23

You are a natural fault-finder. You have an instinctive ability to spot flaws in plans, and drawbacks to seemingly perfect propositions. This is not because you are cynical or pessimistic. You don't invent things to worry about, nor do you take pleasure in pointing out problems. You are just blessed with genuine perspicacity. We ought to be grateful to you for this. You are wondering now, whether to draw someone's attention to a difficulty or maintain a discreet silence. Even if there was trouble last time you spoke out, speak out.

Scorpio
Oct 24 - Nov 22

You need to talk to someone. Ideally, if possible, this should be someone who doesn't want anything from you. You may have to look quite hard before you find such a rare individual. That's part of the reason why you need to talk to someone. It is one thing to be in demand; it is another to feel that far too much is being demanded of you. There are decisions that must be made. You can only really consult with someone who does not have a vested interest. There is such a person. Find them.

Have i missed anyones star sign???

Mine is interesting. I don't try to get my own way all the time. I know as a leo i seem demanding and loud and stuff but i'm not selfish. For example, this morning i went to the petrol station to get petrol and i grabbed a juice out of the fridge and it was the last apple juice and i heard a lady beside me go "damn, no more apple juice" so i offered her mine and grabbed a different flavour. Yeah! Beat that horoscope! I don't have the best of luck, but i don't have terrible luck either. I'm not bitter, but i'd like to see what reasons i have for these "setbacks", if i really have any in the first place LOL.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarpuff Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:25 am

Thanks V, very interesting!
sugarpuff
sugarpuff

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:42 am