Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOROSCOPES!!!

+8
pinkstar
sugarpuff
samskudraven
Donna.♥
SmileAWhile
Mr. G Rules
Hamishmash
Vi
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

HOROSCOPES!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: HOROSCOPES!!!

Post by sugarpuff Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:58 am

No wonder they're pretty good, sensible horoscopes, it's Jonathon Cainer, I've always thought his were the best and accurate to me and my personality/life!
sugarpuff
sugarpuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:40 am

^Yeah he's good. Unlike Cosmo's = "you will have amazing sex on the 15th this month"......ummmm yeahhh right. Rolling Eyes

JANUARY 28TH 2009

Aquarius
Jan 21 - Feb 19

Imagine yourself in a prison. You have been there for years. You know the routine. You do not expect to be released for many moons to come. Suddenly, you find the door to your cell has been left open. A note says that you have been pardoned. There is just one problem. The institution is the only life you now know. If you go back out into the world, what are you going to do? How are you going to live? There is a sense in which a potential freedom is starting to make you feel threatened. Ultimately, though, it can only be good.

Aries
Mar 21 - Apr 20

It's always nice to be listened to. It is comforting to feel that you are being heard. People, though, generally listen more to those who listen to them. If you don't really want to hear what someone else has to say, how can you expect them to be receptive? Lately, in your life, there has been too much action, not enough talk. Where there has been talk, it has been more monologue than dialogue. That can't change until you demonstrate your willingness to hear something from someone.

Taurus
Apr 21 - May 21

As we grow older, we become more familiar with the sights, sounds and dramas of the world around us. In theory, this protects us. It means we can take, in our stride, what once might have tripped us up. But not if we become set in our ways. Not if we stop questioning assumptions and challenging conventional wisdom. If we are not careful, we can use our experience to justify prejudice. You think you recognise a situation now. Be careful: you don't know as much about it as you think.

Cancer
Jun 22 - Jul 22

Charities often explain how, rather than hand out food, they prefer to equip people with the knowledge and wherewithal to grow their own. We all get a choice every day between eating seeds and planting seeds. Today brings a particularly pronounced need for that kind of balancing act. You have resources that you can draw upon now, yet you must also try to make adequate provisions for a future harvest. Invest as much as you feel able to. This will pay dividends, sooner than you expect.

Leo
Jul 23 - Aug 23

Some things are sent to try us. Some people, surely, turn up in our lives only because the creator of the cosmos has a warped sense of humour. Some situations seem as if they have been tailor-made to play upon our angst and anxiety. Their only purpose, apparently, is to wind us up. And others? Others merely appear to be this problematic. On closer inspection, they turn out to be serving a benign purpose - or, at least, to be far less of a threat than we initially imagined. Look again at what's bugging you today.

Virgo
Aug 24 - Sep 23

America has a new president and the world is different already. He represents something. He is a sign - a symbol of change that many dreamed of and hoped for, but few truly believed they would ever see. Is that enough to end the recession and put everything back to how it was? Time will tell. But it is worth remembering that 'how it was', was not perfect. Are you hankering now for a return to something that wasn't quite as great as a glorified memory might suggest. Give the present situation a little more time to prove itself.

Libra
Sep 24 - Oct 23

You want what? Good news from your horoscope? Don't you know there is a recession going on? According to some reports, it could soon turn into a depression. Soon, we will all be pushing wheelbarrows full of money that aren't enough to pay for a loaf of bread. Or at least, that's what some of the people who want us to think of them as experts, seem to think. Good news is postponed until further notice. Happiness is no longer available, due to the credit crunch. Actually, none of that is true. You will near good news today

Scorpio
Oct 24 - Nov 22

The best advice is neither given nor taken, it is arrived at in a moment of inspiration, through a process of consultation and conversation. You talk to someone who knows how to listen. They ask you pertinent questions. You give an honest reply. In the process of answering, you suddenly see something that you had never previously recognised. A penny drops. Now you know what you need to do. The right person to help you reach this understanding is near at hand now. Involve them with your issue today.

Whats bugging me today? The fact the vending machines don't take notes haha.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:23 am

29TH JANUARY 2009

Aquarius
Jan 21 - Feb 19

We all have a set of ideals. We dream of jobs that never frustrate us, relationships that never disappoint us, people who will somehow know exactly what to do or say, just when we most need their help. If we are fortunate, we sometimes find that we can fulfil at least some of each other's fantasies. Often, though, that only makes it worse. For, sooner or later, we have to concede that we are all a long way from perfect. You now have to adjust to the difference between a hope and a reality. But it's really not such a bad thing.

Aries
Mar 21 - Apr 20

Pay attention. Be alert. Open your eyes... and your ears. While you are at it, open your mind and your heart. Lower the drawbridge and raise the shutters. Make yourself accessible and be amenable. The only thing you need to protect yourself against is an excess of insularity. Converse and communicate. Don't be shy or ashamed. The more you show that you are willing to hear what someone else has to say, the more you will find that your own needs are being recognised and responded to.

Taurus
Apr 21 - May 21

Soap operas. Same old characters in the same old places doing the same old things, week after week. Supermarkets. You go back in and buy the very same goods that you have bought so many times before. And while we're on the topic, what about beds, eh? And baths. Or showers. What is this world but a series of all-too-familiar experiences on some frequent cycle of repetition? Watch now, for something that seems to fit a very predictable pattern, yet has the potential to bring a wildly different outcome.

Cancer
Jun 22 - Jul 22

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present for your amusement and edification, in the blue corner, weighing in at 243 pounds, our undisputed heavyweight champion, the 'long-term'. And in the red corner, fresh from a series of recent triumphs, making less impact on the scales, but much more on the audience, the 'short-term'. Let us all watch in awe and admiration as these two, and their respective needs, battle it out in your life today. There can only be one honourable outcome... and that's a draw.

Leo
Jul 23 - Aug 23

We all like to feel superior. We can't help ourselves. It is an urge, buried deep within our personalities. We yearn to look at someone, anyone, and feel able to say, 'well, at least I'm not as bad as that!' The universe, in its kindness and its wisdom, ensures that we all feel able to have such a reaction. Where it isn't necessarily justified, we create a reason. Be wary of that syndrome now. Judgements are being made on the basis of flimsy evidence. Revisit a seemingly obvious decision with a little more humility.

Virgo
Aug 24 - Sep 23

Nostalgia may not quite be what it used to be, but nor is wishful thinking as good as perhaps one day it will become. If we are not careful, we can spend our whole lives travelling in time; journeying between our dream of a better tomorrow and our golden memory of some bygone age. What's wrong with the present? Not as much as you may fear. Indeed, something that is happening right now, could end up meaning more than all your yesterdays and could yet set a very high standard for all your tomorrows to follow.

Libra
Sep 24 - Oct 23

Are you sick of all the doom and gloom? Be careful who you say that to. Just as McCarthyism swept across America in the Fifties, pessimism now reigns triumphant around the world. Those who dare to differ with the doctrine of doom, are dismissed as fools. They must either be laughed at or hounded out of office. In time, this fashion will pass, and hope will return to the world once more. Why, though, are you so wary of optimism in your personal world? Something very good really is about to happen.

Scorpio
Oct 24 - Nov 22

The world is full of people who don't understand one another. By this, I do not mean the folk who are in open conflict. They understand each other only too well, even if they don't agree! The greatest problems arise where people imagine themselves to be fully on the same wavelength. They let down their guard, for a while at least, and only slowly do they discover that their more subtle difference of attitude and perspective have given rise to a real rift. Today brings a chance to heal a wound that has been unwittingly incurred.

Why do they keep making me out to be some up-myself bitch? LOL. So stupid.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:33 am

I never understand my one. A usual item that has the power to be unusual? hmm... can't think of anything.
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarpuff Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:24 am

Thanks V!
sugarpuff
sugarpuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:28 am

FEBRUARY FORECASTS:

Aquarius
Jan 21 - Feb 19

Your February Forecast: There are times when you wonder if you ought not to be more assertive. You watch other people acting belligerently and, though you find this behaviour distasteful, you have to concede it gets results. People take notice. Things change as a consequence of all that noise and fuss. You are quite capable of making an emphatic gesture when you need to and you are wondering if this is a good time for it. It may be. If you are, though, going to speak out, think carefully first about what it is that you actually need to say... and to do. Think of yourself as a powerful weapon. Aim is everything in February.

Aries
Mar 21 - Apr 20

Your February Forecast: When we think of 'grown-ups' we tend to conjure up images of professional people, dressed in suits, making very serious statements about discipline, politics... or money. Are such people true, mature adults, or are they just little kids, acting big by putting on a pompous show? Any fool can have an opinion, a stance or an attitude. Wise people know, though, that there are some things in life that they just don't know. As long as you are not too rigidly 'responsible' this month, you'll find the perfect solution to an old problem. Be really smart. Stay young at heart.

Taurus
Apr 21 - May 21

Your February Forecast: Sometimes, everything falls wonderfully into place. We don't have to force this to happen - indeed, when we try, it stops. We just somehow find ourselves in the right place at the right time and we see magic all around us. At other times, though... well, let's not dwell on that. All you need to know about February is that you are never going to be far from a positive, harmonious 'flow' of convenient coincidences. You just have to find a way to recognise them. Think of yourself as a lucky soul, being offered great gifts by a kind cosmos. To bring these nearer to you, just relax.

Cancer
Jun 22 - Jul 22

Your February Forecast: Your journey through life has given you a lot of trouble lately. Now, you are wondering why you ever bothered to set out down a road. You need to stop and check the map. You have taken too much for granted for too long. You are not the only person who is now going through a tough time. Is this the result of a mistake or is it part of a necessary process. February's intense events should help you to remember who you really are and what you really want. Then you will become very clear about who you need to be with and what needs to happen next. Soon after that, you'll see how to make it happen.

Leo
Jul 23 - Aug 23

Your February Forecast: Some people favour strategy. Others prefer spontaneity. There are people who follow their hearts, and folk who listen only to the voice of logic. Leos fit into none of these categories. Your great talent involves somehow managing just accidentally to turn up in the right place at the right time. You may not know much about this technique, but you are sure of one thing, it works better for you when you don't try too hard. Are you really about to wander innocently into a great situation? It sure looks like something in the sky has your very best interests at heart in February.

Virgo
Aug 24 - Sep 23

Your February Forecast: 'You can't be too careful.' That's what folk say. But you can. You can worry about everyone and everything. You can miss out on glorious opportunities, simply because you have rejected them with so much suspicious scrutiny that they have withered under the intensity of the inspection. 'You don't want to be too generous.' Folk say that too. They explain that if you are overly free with your time or your money, you'll be thought a fool. But who cares what folk think as long as you and your kindness are having a brave adventure? Be big, be loving, be forgiving and you'll be immensely successful and happy in February.

Libra
Sep 24 - Oct 23

Your February Forecast: Usually, if anyone in your world is going to play the persuader, it's you. Right now, though, your own powers of communication are being weakened. You are either having something 'sold' to you or are being pushed towards a course of action by a line of reasoning that you seem unable to argue against. Something deep down feels this can't be right. You don't know what you're supposed to say or do, but you do know you shouldn't buckle under pressure. To avoid buckling, you may just have to bend... but the planets promise that if you do adapt, you'll take a situation and turn it so it works in your favour... big time!

Scorpio
Oct 24 - Nov 22

Your February Forecast: 'We are not human beings on a spiritual journey. Your February Forecast: We are spiritual beings on a human journey.' It wasn't Mike Myers as The Love Guru who said this... it was top business guru Stephen Covey. You are getting a chance to assert your will. Yet the last thing you want is to make a hasty choice that you later regret. You know what's wrong. You can see a way to fix it. But it is going to take time. And if you focus on this too intently, you may forget that, actually, you are an angel and you belong on a cloud! Aim for wisdom, perspective and depth. With that, you can do whatever else you need to do in February.

Ohh mine sounds exciting! I do agree with the whole nor listening to your head or your heart. I've always been to think "if its meant to happen, it'll happen." I hate getting my hopes up to only have them crushed. Its happened to me too many times so i've changed my views on a lot of things. I can't wait to find out who or what i'm gonna walk into at the right place at the right time and see it become a great situation at heart. Very Happy
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:36 pm

Ah, my horoscope sounds good Very Happy Bring on February!
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkstar Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:51 pm

Pisces pls? Very Happy

pinkstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:45 am

^How about no?

2ND FEBRUARY 2009

Aquarius
Jan 21 - Feb 19

Life often seems like one long balancing act. But, then, you were born blessed with an amazing ability to square circles, explain paradoxes and wrestle with contradictory impulses. Every so often, you begin to yearn for a simpler existence. That's a mistake: a. You can't get one; and b., even if you could, you wouldn't enjoy it. If something complicated and convoluted is now causing you confusion, find yourself something even more exasperating to focus on and you'll instantly begin to feel better. What needs to balance this week... will!

Pisces
Feb 20 - Mar 20

It is all getting very interesting. You are fascinated by a recent development. You want to know as much as you can about a certain person or a particular opportunity. To what extent, though, are you like a fish, following a baited hook? Is it really possible just to take a small nibble without getting caught? And might you be better advised to focus on something which is a little less immediately attractive yet a lot more likely to keep you safe and secure? Look more carefully at what your object of obsession is attached to!

Aries
Mar 21 - Apr 20

Try to digest the information at your disposal. Pay special attention to anything you find hard to take in. If you can't swallow it, if you can't stomach it, you need to know why. It's not that there is anything wrong with you. You are either being served a deceptive dish or you are being given something that you are not supposed to just force yourself to take in. A dramatic reaction on your part may not be appropriate... but a determination to get to the truth is undoubtedly the right thing for you to nurture this week.

Taurus
Apr 21 - May 21

When things go the way we want them to, we feel as though we must be 'in the flow.' When we encounter disappointment, we suspect that we have displeased the god of serendipity. The trouble is, because we like the sensation of success, we try to get it as much as we can. We decide that as life often lets us down, we can expect it to. Then, when our expectation is met, we can at least feel satisfied because our prediction was right. Don't do that this week. If you hope, instead, for a real breakthrough, you'll get one.

Cancer
Jun 22 - Jul 22

'Sorry you can't do this/have that/be here/go there. It's not allowed. I know it doesn't seem fair. Indeed, personally, I agree with you - but rules are rules and they must be followed. It's more than my job's worth to turn a blind eye.' You will, presumably recognise the sentiment above, if not the actual words. They represent the message you are now getting from an unyielding voice of authority. Mars, though, leaves your opposite sign soon. Your best bet is to shrug, smile and wait. A chance to change things is nearer than you think.

Leo
Jul 23 - Aug 23

If only a certain someone could only be more reasonable, co-operative or wise. It seems, at the moment as if you're spending a lot of time trying to compensate for the erratic behaviour of an illogical individual. We must ask, then, how wise it is of you to keep hoping for a change that's unlikely to happen? Might the best way to relieve stress involve exercising more control over the one factor in this situation that you can influence? This week, you can't alter another person... but you can change something in yourself.

Virgo
Aug 24 - Sep 23

Walk towards the very thing you feel inclined to walk away from. Take a closer look at the item (or the issue) that gives, from a distance, the impression of being unattractive. It looks like one thing. It will turn out, if you can only find enough courage to investigate it, to be quite another. If, for any reason, you become convinced that this is not so, you will be able to back away. So what, then, can you possibly lose by summoning a little strength and faith? You may see yourself as weak, but Mercury's change of direction insists you have power.

Libra
Sep 24 - Oct 23

Of course, your situation is not ideal. But, then, we do not live in an ideal world. Life would be dull if we did. What keeps it all interesting is the uncertainty. We have to work with what we've got and sometimes, if we are clever, we emerge triumphantly from the process with results that might never be attainable in any other way. Or not, as the case may be. There can only be one honest answer to the question, 'will you definitely succeed?' - not definitely. But possibly. Enough to make trying worthwhile. Give it all you've got.

Scorpio
Oct 24 - Nov 22

The trouble with trying to see the future is that the future does not like to be seen. Indeed, it can sometimes be so determined to protect its secrets that, as soon as it realises its plans have been uncovered, it alters them just to be awkward. 'Ha!' it says, 'That's what you think. Well, I'll show you. I'll do something different.' This makes my job very difficult. Which is why I often write in ambiguous terms - so as not to let it know I'm on to it. Right now it's your future we are interested in. Don't try to outwit it, and it won't try to thwart you.

I will change something in myself. Got it LOL.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:37 am

Ekk a few days behind, ah well. Heres todays:

THURSDAY 5TH FEBRUARY

Aquarius
Jan 21 - Feb 19
Science can't prove the existence of love, but it knows that if certain areas of the brain are stimulated, people will act very warmly towards each other. Beauty, according to the mathematicians, follows a very precise and particular formula. Is there a God? That's a matter of belief. But folk who take a particular drug are much more likely to say that there is. You are now being placed under pressure to explain something. You fear that, ultimately, you will have to concede that you are being illogical. So what?

Pisces
Feb 20 - Mar 20
Will there be a Day of Judgement? I love the way people ask this. What do they think every day that they have ever lived through has been? What, exactly, is it that human beings do besides judge each other? We judge the past according to the standards of the present. We judge the people around us by the moral codes we have been taught to uphold. Will there ever be a 'day of non-judgement'? Now, that really would be a great day for the Earth. Maybe you can help us all get to the golden tomorrow. Be less judgemental today.

Aries
Mar 21 - Apr 20
It may be several months before the process that has now begun in your life comes to fruition. Think of a seed, newly planted. Or a plan, freshly hatched. You must allow some time to pass - and, whilst remembering your destination, you should also recognise the need to relax and enjoy the journey. Not sure that you are actually going anywhere? By the end of the day you will at least have some evidence to suggest that things really are now moving in the right direction. Something, somewhere up there likes you.

Taurus
Apr 21 - May 21
'Onward Christian soldiers, marching as to war, with the cross of Jesus going on before...' This traditional popular hymn is no longer very politically correct. If, indeed, it ever was. Different soldiers have different religions. All believe, firmly and deeply, that the one true God is on their side. Beliefs, through the ages, have got a lot of people into a lot of trouble. Opinions are dangerous and divisive. Across the circle of the zodiac now, Venus forms a right angle to Pluto. It's time for a little less blind faith.

Cancer
Jun 22 - Jul 22
We are all, at different times in our lives, driven by different needs and aspirations. We may look back and say, I can't imagine why I was so keen to pursue this... or that. We may look forward and find it hard to imagine that something else will one day matter a great deal to us. The time we are living through is always the only one that we can relate to. And there will always be periods of transition; times when we have outgrown some old ideal, yet have not fully replaced it with a new one. You are going through such a phase now. It's fine.

Leo
Jul 23 - Aug 23
They say, 'What you don't know can't harm you.' Or rather, that's what they used to say. You don't hear them saying it much any more. People are smarter now than they used to be. They want to be better informed. They no longer believe that ignorance is bliss. There is something you don't know now, but at least you know that you don't know it. Maybe you don't want to know. But you have to find out. Don't be afraid. You can only profit from the discovery that you make - eventually, if not immediately.

Virgo
Aug 24 - Sep 23
If you put two and two together, what do you get? And if you take two and two apart? We have great respect for numbers. We lead our lives by them. We believe that we can use them to quantify and evaluate anything. When the numbers add up, we're happy. When they don't - or they don't make a figure we like - life seems bad. Hence the credit crunch! Everything was fine until somebody stopped and did some arithmetic. You, though, can't put off a reckoning that is already overdue. Let the figures speak for themselves.

Libra
Sep 24 - Oct 23
Imagine coming home one night and walking through your door, only to discover that somewhere during your journey home the world had moved on by a day. Somehow, twenty-four hours had elapsed without you. The TV was showing tomorrow's news. Your friends and family were all talking about a yesterday that you could not remember. How weird would you feel? Who could you tell? Our sense of identity is deeply defined by our sense of time. Overcome your fear of missing out and you can bring the future forward.

Scorpio
Oct 24 - Nov 22
Good poker players never give away their hand. Good negotiators never reveal the true extent of their desire to make a deal. The world is full of people who are playing games with one another. Some of these are stressful, some are highly enjoyable, some are a strange mixture of both. Then there are the games that are only fun when you understand what the rules really are - and ones that lose all their magic the very moment that the participants recognise what they are actually doing. It's time now for a change of game.

Ohhhhh these are sooo weird yet spot on. Mine can be said about all of us here huh? We need to find out about a certain something don't we all hmmmm?

And a certain Mr. Scorpio needs to change the game he's playing. Wink
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by samskudraven Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:16 pm

scratch wtf virgo..what are you trying to tell me..hm maybe i shouldnt spend to much this weekend even tho i want to go see Bolt! and hotel for dogs! damnit
samskudraven
samskudraven

http://www.animecrazy.net/forums

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:12 pm

My horoscope says something that I've always believed. The fact that it's hard to look back on the path that you've been on and wondered why you would make those decisions to get you to where you are now, but here you are! Living life for what it is NOW...

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:18 pm

9TH FEBRUARY 2009

Aquarius
Jan 21 - Feb 19

This is due to be an action-packed week. If life already appears to be as busy as it can get, prepare for an interesting discovery. It CAN get busier. If you think things are already as intense and exciting as they could ever be, think again. Better still, don't think. There's no time for thinking at the moment and nor, fortunately, is there any point in thinking. Mars is in sharp alignment to Saturn. You've got no choice but to play your part in an electric drama which, ultimately, can only make you better off.

Pisces
Feb 20 - Mar 20

So much is happening, all at once. No wonder you feel so stretched, so excited, so breathless and so restless. There's a drama of epic proportions unfolding. The question is, though, are you participating in a stressful saga or are you caught up in a tremendous tale of triumph? It has to be one or the other. It's pretty clear, under the current cosmic situation that there is not much by way of middle ground. Soon, your fears should begin to melt away as fine and inspiring new developments provide reassurance.

Aries
Mar 21 - Apr 20

Are some people luckier than others? No. Nor unluckier. It is just that we all respond to fortune in a different way. Some look for a hidden opportunity as soon as they encounter a problem. Others can't tell a cloud with a silver lining from a heavy storm cloud. They get caught in the storm and then their luck has to keep them safe from lightning. To make your luck work this week, you must do something that actually stands a chance of working. No luck will make the impossible possible! So pursue the possible now.

Taurus
Apr 21 - May 21

Some motorists seem to believe that, if they want to travel the wrong way down a one-way street, all they have to do is reverse. As long as their car is pointing in the right direction, they can pretend that they are not really breaking the law. In the 'one-way street of time', though, the car of life cannot be backed up. Don't try to fool yourself or anyone else into thinking that history can be altered. But if you do drive purposefully enough this week, and if you don't indulge a big pretence, you may find the future yet brings you round in a circle.

Cancer
Jun 22 - Jul 22

Must every tale have a happy ending? That's just not possible. The book itself, though, the collection of tales that go to make up the full volume, is another matter. That can and must resolve satisfactorily. It's possible that, before you can enjoy a long period of happiness, you must first accept a source of sadness about which there is little you can do. See things from more of a long-term perspective and your anxieties or regrets will soon fade away. So too, will some of the tensions which are really best ignored this week.

Leo
Jul 23 - Aug 23

Attack, many people believe, is the best form of defence. That's not entirely illogical. After all, many people who are now enemies were once the best of friends. So perhaps it also makes sense to antagonise your friends as early as possible into the relationship. That way, you can know in advance what you'll have to contend with when you fall out. Or then again, perhaps it's more true to say that if you look for trouble, trouble is what you'll get. Think hopeful thoughts this week, and they will yet prove fully justified.

Virgo
Aug 24 - Sep 23

Some people tidy up their homes by simply shoving everything into drawers and cupboards. Their places are fantastically neat and tidy. Until you look more closely. A policy like this may work well enough in a physical environment, provided you don't ever want to find something again, once you have put it away. If, though, we separate ourselves from our messy emotions by hiding them out of sight, we store up future trouble. Like perishable vegetables, our feelings need to be kept properly, not just left to fester.

Libra
Sep 24 - Oct 23

One person's blessing is another's curse. Often, too, one's gain is another's loss. What could be more challenging than the attempt to lead a life that has no impact on others. If we don't consider the implications of our actions, we can become selfish and ignorant. If we do, we can become anxious and guilty! This week's big question is: where should you draw a line? How can you be fair to yourself, yet fair, too, to someone whose needs matter a great deal? The key to a happy outcome lies in candour and courage.

Scorpio
Oct 24 - Nov 22

You will be glad to know that soon life is due to become a lot less stressful. It may take you some while to work out what has happened or to decide why things have turned out as they have. For the time being you are best not giving any of it too much thought. Lessons will be learned and messages will be understood soon enough. When you finally can look back with perspective, you'll feel encouraged. Meanwhile, just try to take it easy where you can. You are past the hardest point of a process.

Looking for trouble and i'm gonna get it? Bring it bitch!!!
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by samskudraven Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:09 pm

basicly mines telling me to sort out my draw with my bill statments an pay slips:P
samskudraven
samskudraven

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamishmash Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:24 pm

In light of my recent dumpage... my Libra thing is interesting to read.
Hamishmash
Hamishmash

http://www.hamishsteele.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by samskudraven Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:30 pm

recent dumpage..as in..gf dumpage:| ???????
samskudraven
samskudraven

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:26 pm

^OMG Spüne that is....weird haha.

10TH FEBRUARY 2009

Aquarius
Jan 21 - Feb 19
The penumbral eclipse in your opposite sign speaks of the need to rebalance. Someone has too much power. Someone else has too little. Back in the 20th century, people saw nothing wrong in such situations. 'Better to know who is boss,' they thought, 'than to be forever arguing over issues of authority.' These days, we are growing wiser. We understand that if people are made to feel small, they don't give very much. Even if you are on the disadvantaged end of a seesaw now, make this point and something will shift.

Pisces
Feb 20 - Mar 20
Why should you reject what you are now being offered? Is there something wrong with it? Or with you? Do you deserve more? Or do you not deserve as much? You seem to be doing much fault-finding. Is this because there are so many obvious faults to find? By all means look a gift horse in the mouth, if you think there is a chance of getting a better gift horse. But, maybe, rather than wonder how generous someone has been towards you, you should be generous with the benefit of the doubt.

Aries
Mar 21 - Apr 20
Life, some people feel, is a balancing act. You're not inclined to agree. Firstly, it's not an act, it's for real. Secondly, 'balance' is not really something to strive for. Life's most interesting (and usually most rewarding) situations all occur when something is right out on a limb, at a far extreme, all the way on... or off. Why moderate, mediate and hesitate? Why compromise when you can have it all your way? Why?...well, never mind why. Why not? What's so wrong with a little give and take? It's the quickest route to easy progress today.

Taurus
Apr 21 - May 21
Why did the chicken cross the road? You may as well add this question to your list. There are so many other imponderables in the equation that a few more won't make much difference. How are you supposed to know what to do about you-know-what? Or you-know-who for that matter? What facts can you possibly consider? What allowances are you supposed to make? You're in the dark... and that might be fine if you were also in the clear. You are, though, being asked to make a decision. You'd best trust your deepest feeling.
This year you can turn your relationship into a match made in heaven. I've just recorded your 2009 Love and Romance forecast. Hear it now.!!

Cancer
Jun 22 - Jul 22
Are the scissors still in the drawer when we shut the drawer? Do they appear only when we open it? Can we catch them out by opening and closing the drawer suddenly at random? And if they're there all the time, regardless of whether or not we are observing, how come they always vanish just when we really need scissors? In an attempt to answer these, and other such questions, scientists have built the Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland. The rules that 'force' something to happen are not as strong, today, as you imagine.

Leo
Jul 23 - Aug 23
Do you believe in love at first sight? You should... for even amongst the most reticent, cautious characters who have ever inhabited this Earth, there's plenty of evidence for the occasional experience of overwhelming, instinctive, instant 'recognition'. Immense 'attraction' at first sight is undoubtedly real, though whether we can really call it 'love' is another matter. We can, after all, feel profoundly, immediately drawn to items, people and situations that are likely to cause us all manner of trouble. Be just a little wary of today's magnetic pull.

Virgo
Aug 24 - Sep 23
What's in your best interests? How you can you possibly know? Two tricky words are in that opening sentence. The first is 'your'. 'Your' as in belonging to you. You as in... the 'you' you used to be? The 'you' you may one day be? The 'you' you are now? The 'you' that's hidden beneath the 'you' you have become? The 'you' you think you ought to be? OK. Now, let's try 'best'. Is that best as in best enjoyable, best profitable, best spiritually improving, best educational, etc? Don't be so sure that you know best today.

Libra
Sep 24 - Oct 23
Remote controls have a lot to answer for. They give us all the impression that if there is something we are sick of seeing, or something we don't want to hear, all we have to do is pick up our magic wand and wave it. As long as we push the right button, it will all go away or be replaced by something else. Sadly, real life is not quite as easy to alter. Nor, though, is it always that difficult. It's just that the remote control thing spoils us. It's so easy that, by comparison, everything else seems difficult. Don't feel defeated.
Is your love written in the stars?

Scorpio
Oct 24 - Nov 22
You can make something good out of what you've got. The question is, what? You have ingredients. You have components. It is not that you are missing any. You have the right items and amounts. You just aren't sure what to make out of them. That's partly because you've got an idea. It is a good idea, but it is not the right idea for right now. It is the right idea for some other time when you have different resources. For as long as you keep thinking about what you ought to be doing, you won't be able to do what you can do.

Excuse my French, but WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH LEO???
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:15 pm

Ooooh V, love at first sight huh??? Hmmmm.... what was magnetically pulling you last week huh? Wink

As for me, well I'm supposed to have some AMAZING idea to keep to myself...??? Well what's the freakin point of having an awesome idea if you can't put it to use??.... So cryptic lol.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:28 pm

I think we're due our horoscopes!

Weekly Forecast 9/13- 9/20 (Yahoo)

Aries 3/21 - 4/19
If you aren't chock-full of go-getter energy during the first couple of days this week, you've got a steadiness that'll serve you well. Put some thought and work into longer-term matters now -- career, personal goals, an important relationship. Things should pick up starting Wednesday afternoon -- expect a flurry of exciting communication, but beware of malicious gossip or overdramatization (on your part or others'). Be flirtatious instead -- you're great at it now! From later on Friday through the weekend, taking care of home stuff and cozy nesting is extra satisfying.

Taurus 4/20 - 5/20
Somebody (or is it 'somebodies'?) is definitely picking up on that subtle sexy side of you during the first couple of days this week. If you're in a relationship, enjoy. If you're single, explore those options! Then you're liable to have an out-of-character urge around Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. Before you give into it, figure out where it's coming from. And starting later on Friday, you have perfect energy for time off -- you're social, happy, funny and generally great to be around. Let work rest, for everyone's sake!

Gemini 5/21 - 6/21
Deploy one of your secret weapons at the beginning of the week -- you know, that skill you've got that no one knows about, that side of you that you rarely share or one of your miscellaneous but seldom-used superpowers. The results may be surprising -- and immensely satisfying. Then, starting Wednesday afternoon and lasting through Friday, you're smart and sexy and generally superb. Bask in the extra attention you're bound to be getting! This weekend brings some ups and downs. For stability's sake, get exercise and rest, eat healthfully and stay hydrated!

Cancer 6/22 - 7/22
Make your case and have fun while you're at it as this week begins. Whether it's at work or in your personal life, you're so compelling now, how can anyone refuse? Starting Wednesday afternoon and lasting through most of Friday, there's a ton to do -- so much that there's a danger of getting bogged down. If that happens, reach out: A fresh perspective on your prioritizing or just a little moral support helps a lot. And from later on Friday through the weekend, you've got an extra gift with romance, and extra imaginative powers. Quite an interesting combination!

Leo 7/23 - 8/22
Red tape or rules, conventionality and the status quo aren't sitting well with you during the first couple of days this week. Go ahead, be a rebel -- but if it's at work, you'd better also be ready to deal with the consequences. Starting later on Wednesday, you're much more of a team player, ready to work or play with a group and enjoy what's best about everyone. Socializing is especially fun now -- have your weekend early, because from later on Friday through Sunday, you're likely to feel more like nesting or just being with a certain someone.

Virgo 8/23 - 9/22
Kick your routine to the curb -- during the first couple of days this week, you get a real kick out of doing something different, exposing yourself to new ideas and saying 'see ya' to any rut you're in. (After you get caught up on work, that is, knowing you.) Wednesday, Thursday and Friday contain the kind of cosmic energy that could go either way. The key? Communication, of course. Be clear and be kind. Friends, family and community are highlighted this weekend. Join together -- the more, the merrier!

Libra 9/23 - 10/22
Yikes! During the first couple of days this week, you're liable to fly off the handle, act on an impulse, overindulge or make a sweeping declaration that you may or may not be feeling soon after. Chill out -- or go ahead (at least you'll make life interesting!). Then, starting sometime Wednesday, you're feeling a little calmer and giving things more forethought (or maybe hindsight!). A certain relationship may take a turn for the more significant, too. When the weekend comes, smaller, lower-key plans are a better idea than building up big expectations.

Scorpio 10/23 - 11/21
The stars may wreak some havoc in your life during the first few days this week. Remember, you can control your response (as well as your tendency to go to extremes!). Things may seem to calm down starting sometime Wednesday, but appearances can be deceptive. It behooves you to pay particularly close attention to things both large and small in your world now. If you're looking for a little luck, just you wait until later on Friday. From now through the weekend, you're likely to get what you want, maybe even before you know you want it.

Sagittarius 11/22 - 12/21
You were wondering when someone new and interesting might cross your path -- especially if you're single. Alas, the universe has seen fit to arrange an encounter for you: a surprising, coincidental encounter. Listen closely, no matter where you are, for one of those accents you so dearly love -- the kind that lets you know someone is not from your neck of the woods. Then be brave and introduce yourself.

Capricorn 12/22 - 1/19
Aren't you dutiful! But life should also be beautiful during the first few days this week -- the stars are sending a little extra oomph in the romance department your way, so make the most of it! A certain relationship or situation is simpler than you might think around Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. If you're the one to discern the real issue or value, you'll reap the rewards. And if there's an issue, tackling it this weekend is favored. Don't fear change -- a new idea helps immensely.

Aquarius 1/20 - 2/18
As a freethinker, you love nothing more than to let your thoughts and imagination roam -- and at the beginning of this week, a discovery awaits. Set time aside for brainstorming at work and daydreaming at home. Then, starting sometime Wednesday and lasting through most of Friday, the discovery you make may be in matters of the heart -- and it may be a hot one. (That imagination comes in handy now, too!) This weekend, don't put off until tomorrow what you can get out of the way today -- then you can move on.

Pisces 2/19 - 3/20
Your dreamy, gentle side is in effect during the first few days this week, but you're not spaced out -- quite the opposite. You've got amazing insight working for you (especially in relationships), so use it! Be prepared for change, too, because nothing's set in stone starting Wednesday afternoon, when weird switcheroos and general hubbub are the rule rather than the exception. Best to wait and see -- but stop waiting around Friday evening, when it's all systems go, all through the weekend. The action you take and the things you create are highly favored by the stars now.

Hope we all have a good week!
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

HOROSCOPES!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Horoscopes.

Post by Serenity-helena Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:06 pm

As an Aquarian affairs of the heart are to get me sizzling. I know what that'll be! Me and Chris getting hot and steamy. Me with my ironing and him on DVD - but hey they go together REAL good! Razz
Serenity-helena
Serenity-helena

http://www.myspace.com/serenity_helena

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitney Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:39 pm

Chrissy wrote:

Sagittarius 11/22 - 12/21
You were wondering when someone new and interesting might cross your path -- especially if you're single. Alas, the universe has seen fit to arrange an encounter for you: a surprising, coincidental encounter. Listen closely, no matter where you are, for one of those accents you so dearly love -- the kind that lets you know someone is not from your neck of the woods. Then be brave and introduce yourself.

I'm a Sagittarius. Pun was intended by bolding the "Alas" in my horoscope. Haha.
I don't base my life on Astrology, I simply find horoscopes fun to read. Nothing too serious.
Whitney
Whitney

https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=name&id=566468044

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:45 pm

Oh yeahhh i kinda forgot about this thread.

I am a Leo
I am loud and outgoing
People mistake it for being bitchy, but i am literally a lion
Taurus are my best friends as we battle
Scorpios are my worst enemy because they're too over sensitive to my liking.

Yep yep.

Do i listen to any of this crap? No. I'll like who i like and act the way i act for me, not cause of some star sign. I was born in August because my mum conceived me in December. Yep Yep.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:19 am

Violet wrote:Oh yeahhh i kinda forgot about this thread.

I am a Leo
I am loud and outgoing

Yep yep.

Do i listen to any of this crap? No. I'll like who i like and act the way i act for me, not cause of some star sign. I was born in August because my mum conceived me in December. Yep Yep.

Crying or Very sad we are oversensitive. that bit is true. at least all the scorps i know are. lol. but i wouldn't want to be your worst enemy, i can tell ya that! hahaha
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitney Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:51 pm

Astrology is quite popular within the hispanic culture, so I've always been sorrounded by it..but yes, I've never indulged myself in it completely. It's fun to read and such, but I never base my life on my horoscope. They say us Sags' are passionate and spiritual. Smile
Whitney
Whitney

https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=name&id=566468044

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:39 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Violet wrote:Oh yeahhh i kinda forgot about this thread.

I am a Leo
I am loud and outgoing

Yep yep.

Crying or Very sad we are oversensitive. that bit is true. at least all the scorps i know are. lol. but i wouldn't want to be your worst enemy, i can tell ya that! hahaha

I have plenty of friends who are scorpios. It's all silly. Really it is.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum