Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

13 Year Old Becomes a Dad.

+2
Donna.♥
Vi
6 posters

:: News

Go down

13 Year Old Becomes a Dad. Empty 13 Year Old Becomes a Dad.

Post by Vi Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:16 am

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2233878.ece

Shocked

I'm suprised he was able to get it up...he looks about 8, if that.

That poor baby (and i mean the new born)......
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

13 Year Old Becomes a Dad. Empty Re: 13 Year Old Becomes a Dad.

Post by Donna.♥ Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:27 am

I read about that yesterday! I think it's disgusting. pale There are so many things they still have to learn themselves, no one can take care of a child at that age.
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:33 am

They keep getting younger and younger don't they?

6 girls from my year level have had babies since i left school 2 years ago. I'm actually invited to a baby shower on Wednesday night for a chick i was kinda friends with. Her boyfriend is 30 so he's got a job and stuff, but still, so young for her.

IThinkI'llBeKeepingMyLegsShutForABitLonger.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:39 am

Haha, yep, me too. Kinda teaches you a lesson doesn't it? On how to not end up like that.
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamishmash Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:40 pm

They need to watch Mr. G's musical to see why you shouldn't be a slut.
Hamishmash
Hamishmash

http://www.hamishsteele.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:57 pm

Yeah this has been all over the news! He looks and is incredibly young he insists that he'll be a good dad. I do know of quite a few girls who were in my year back at secondary school who have given birth. Even a girl who you'd least expect it from since she was straight A student studying at med school but these things happen I guess... I know I'm no where near ready to become a mother yet since it's a huge responsibility!
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:08 pm

If you fall pregnant, you fall pregnant, just hopefully you have a good relationship with the dad and its not a one night stand or something.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:39 pm

Now apparently a couple of boys have come forward saying that they could be the father?! And so the drama continues... I hope the baby gets a decent upbringing.
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. G Rules Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:00 am

I read about it yesterday! it said the soon-to-be dad is 4 feet tall! O_O; good thing that no one in my family get pregnant at age 13.. but, one of my female cousin get pregnant at 18 by mistake.
Mr. G Rules
Mr. G Rules

https://www.facebook.com/people/Jesse-Watkins/1397073293

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:37 am

SmileAWhile wrote:Now apparently a couple of boys have come forward saying that they could be the father?! And so the drama continues... I hope the baby gets a decent upbringing.

Teenage whore.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:39 pm

DNA test proves Alfie, 13, is not a dad
05:00 AEST Fri Mar 27 2009
2 hours 37 minutes ago
By ninemsn staff

A boy who believed he'd impregnated his girlfriend at the age of 12 has been proven not to be a father by a DNA test.

Alfie Patten, now 13, took the test after six other teenagers came forward to claim they had also slept with Chantelle Steadman, the 15-year-old who gave birth to baby Maisie Roxanne last month.

The Daily Mirror reports the test has proven the infant is not Alfie's — a finding that is likely to leave the boy devastated.

"I didn’t know about DNA tests before but mum explained it's when they do a swab in your mouth and it tells if you're the dad," he was quoted as saying before undergoing the test.

"So if I have it, they can all shut up."

"It had not even crossed Alfie’s mind whether Chantelle had not been faithful to him," his mother Nicole said.

"He’s absolutely devastated that these lads say they slept with her."

Since the birth, Alfie has been a doting father who can’t bear to be separated from his daughter, welfare workers say.

Matters were complicated when Tyler Barker, 14, and Richard Goodsell, 16, came forward with claims they had also slept with Chantelle and could have fathered the baby.

Since then, four more boys claiming they had slept with Chantelle have also come forward.

And a family friend has previously alleged Alfie was a victim of a scam devised by his girlfriend's mother to cash in on publicity surrounding the young parents.

Teen mum Chantelle Steadman's mother told her 15-year-old daughter to say Alfie Patten was the father of Maisie Roxanne, according to Clive Sim.

He claims Penny Steadman had told her daughter Chantelle to keep quiet about other boys she had slept with because "she knew Alfie being the dad makes a better story".

"I think there's a big scam going on here" he was quoted by the Daily Mail as saying.

Both Chantelle's and Alfie's parents are thought to have already earned thousands of dollars in media deals since The Sun broke the story.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/793968/dna-test-proves-alfie-13-is-not-a-dad

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamishmash Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:42 am

She's a slut and she knows it.
Hamishmash
Hamishmash

http://www.hamishsteele.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:25 pm

She wants to root all the boys.
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:05 pm

(She can't help taking the drugs on a Saturday night) She can't help being a slut on a Saturday niggghhht....Razz

Haha, it's a bit mean but seriously, this girl! She's so young...I mean they're both so young and they're involved in sexual relations already?! There are so many things wrong with society these days and it's a huge shame.
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:18 pm

You are all funny Smile

but it is very sad that people feel the need to have sexual relations so young, there will be reasons Sad
Summer
Summer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:06 pm

i reakon teenage, (more like child) pregnancy is just not right, what were going through their bloody minds when having sex! certinaly not to have kids.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:22 pm

Thats the thing, they DON'T think. Well if they do its "nothing will happen, we'll be fine" and it goes and happens. Look at the kid, he wouldn't have a clue what hole to stick it in and judging by the results i guess he didn't.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down