Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Book Are You Currently Reading?

+5
SmileAWhile
cl-lola
tornmuscle
Chrissy
Whitney
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What Book Are You Currently Reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Post by Sarah Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:37 am

My online bookclub is reading Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee by Dee Brown but I haven't started yet due to having to read ten thousand articles about the European witch trials written in Ye Olde English for uni. Apparently it's about the betrayal of American Indians by white men between a certain period of time, told from the perspective of the Indians, and is quite an intense read. The guy who runs the club wrote a brilliant report on it though and I cant wait to read it, have any of you ever heard of it?
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

What Book Are You Currently Reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Post by rhi Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:16 pm

Nope, can't say i've heard of it. Those articles sure do sound swell though!

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:36 pm

Oh they sure are! I cant tell you how much fun it is to read through countless documents in Old English about witches who speak to dogs and steal mens penises! A fabulous way to spend a night in!
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2