Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what was the last movie you watched

+24
cl-lola
Sam
Cezzie
Whitney
Sarah!
Serenity-helena
rhi
Heather
cheesybeans
Summer
Karen
Chrissy
SarahJayne
Mark
tornmuscle
Piper
Camm
SmileAWhile
Mr. G Rules
Donna.♥
sugarpuff
Vi
Hamishmash
samskudraven
28 posters

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

what was the last movie you watched - Page 9 Empty Re: what was the last movie you watched

Post by Karen Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:12 am

Ahh, I can't wait to see 500 Days of Summer! I've been so ridiculously excited for the past few months. Still love JGL after all these years, haha.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

what was the last movie you watched - Page 9 Empty Re: what was the last movie you watched

Post by Sarah! Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:02 pm

i watched cloverfield last night an its left me confused coz it doesnt tell you y the alien monsters where in new york a how they got there?? so then i watched team americas world police which is like haleroius Very Happy x
Sarah!
Sarah!

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:11 pm

^It was supposed to be a baby that was confused and lost, and the thing that supposedly fell into the ocean in the last scene is supposed to have had something to do with making it come to land, or whatever.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:29 pm

The Hudsucker Proxy. One of my absolute faves!
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:51 am

I tried watching The Devil's Advocate but it was just waaay to boring for me to finish. Shame.
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:35 pm

I saw The Ugly Truth on Friday night. I loved it. Laughed the whole way through. Gerald Butler= YUM!!!!
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:18 pm

Has anyone seen Troy? I know it's really old but I haven't seen it. I don't usually go for the war type movies. They bore me. But in one of my subjects at uni (Ancient Greece) we're doing a lot about the Trojan war so I thought I might watch it....
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:39 pm

Firstly, i love the Devil's Advocate!!!! Secondly, yes i have watched Troy and i fell asleep. i tried my best, but films like that bore me too. However im sure my boyfriend would tell you that it was amazing Razz

xx

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:08 pm

I watched half of Troy. I haven't fallen asleep during it yet but I have to say I must take it in small doses or else zzzzz Sleep

BUT I do have to say Brad Pitt... well nothing else needs to be said. Less fighting, more Brad, I say!
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:22 pm

^You gotta see Fight Club. Wink
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:57 pm

^ Doesn't everyone?
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:27 pm

^ ahhhh yes Razz

I just went with my mum to the cinema to see The Proposal and it was so much better than i thought it was. It was just a really nice, easy, funny film, and i recommend it if you want a giggle and not too much of a plot to keep you thinking Razz

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:37 am

I just watched Funny People. It's pretty good. And great to see Eric Bana rocking an Aussie accent in ana American film finally.
Although I don't like how he hangs shit on Collingwood.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:24 am

I want to see The Timetraveller's Wife, thats got Eric Bana in it. Il let you know how his accent gets on!

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:10 pm

Saw Taking Woodstock last night. I loved it! All I could think was "Imagine being there, imagine what that must've been like?"

And of course, Jonathan Groff, my love, is in it. I KNOW he's gay, I KNOW! LOL Yet, this doesn't seem to phase me. I still want his angelic singing babies.
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitney Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:57 am

Chrissy wrote:Saw Taking Woodstock last night. I loved it! All I could think was "Imagine being there, imagine what that must've been like?"

And of course, Jonathan Groff, my love, is in it. I KNOW he's gay, I KNOW! LOL Yet, this doesn't seem to phase me. I still want his angelic singing babies.

I love you
Whitney
Whitney

https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=name&id=566468044

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:57 am

^ One of my good friends from college is a show producer and he was teasing me by texting with Jonathan and showing me his phone. He was like "You want me to see what he's doing tonight?" I was like "YOU'RE MEAN!" And he was like, "His boyfriend is sooooo sweet, don't worry, I won't tell him the two of you are engaged."
I saw Big Gay Musical, the Movie! last night. Of course I did. It was baaaaad. lol!
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

what was the last movie you watched - Page 9 Empty Re: Last movie.....

Post by Serenity-helena Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:20 pm

It was One Missed Call - the original Japanese version. It had me hooked right to the end. I chucked away my mobile phone after that. I'll be fucked if I'm getting a phone call from ME, two days ahead telling me I'm gonna die. Mind you, you do get a sweetie if you die!

Seriously, though. This is a fabulous movie. what was the last movie you watched - Page 9 Affraid
Serenity-helena
Serenity-helena

http://www.myspace.com/serenity_helena

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:59 am

^ I think I've seen that! If not, I've definitely seen a Japanese movie about teenagers getting phone calls from themselves two days before they die... or something. I can't remember if I liked it or not, or even how it ended, but I love horror movies!
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitney Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:43 pm

Chrissy wrote:^ One of my good friends from college is a show producer and he was teasing me by texting with Jonathan and showing me his phone. He was like "You want me to see what he's doing tonight?" I was like "YOU'RE MEAN!" And he was like, "His boyfriend is sooooo sweet, don't worry, I won't tell him the two of you are engaged."
I saw Big Gay Musical, the Movie! last night. Of course I did. It was baaaaad. lol!

Umm..you're friend is very lucky to be on a texting basis with him, like, really. lol
His voice is quite wonderful Very Happy

I've never seen "Big Gay Musical, The Movie"...but oh dear, the title says it all--i'm sure Laughing

Serenity-helena wrote: It was One Missed Call - the original Japanese version. It had me hooked right to the end. I chucked away my mobile phone after that. I'll be fucked if I'm getting a phone call from ME, two days ahead telling me I'm gonna die. Mind you, you do get a sweetie if you die!

Seriously, though. This is a fabulous movie.

I recently saw this, actually....very eerie. I do thrive for horror films. My roommates and I have a large horror film collection.
Whitney
Whitney

Back to top Go down

what was the last movie you watched - Page 9 Empty Re: Movies

Post by Serenity-helena Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:16 pm

You'd be very welcome in my house, then, Whitney! Horrors are the only ones we agree on for family viewing! Any recommendations?

I dunno one year we're watching Disney the next they want films with blood and guts everywhere. It's the Saw films that I find difficult to grasp. The special effects and fab, it's just the story-lines are manic. I pray they've reached the final amount now. What is it, 5 so far?
Serenity-helena
Serenity-helena

http://www.myspace.com/serenity_helena

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:53 pm

I too like horror but I hate Saw. They should have stopped at 1 or 2 - 3 the most. It's not even horror. It's just psychological torture. I end up thinking about what I'd do in that situation and it drives me crazy. They're disgusting...
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitney Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:09 pm

^ Agreed. The concept was unique in itself, but once they started making more of them...it just got old. I get it already, you know?
The first one was my favorite. It's such a psychological game, that my mind as well ponders how i'd escape. Eh, hope Jigsaw doesn't come across this thread. I wonder if there is some sick individual who has attempted to mimic it... I surely hope not.

Serenity-helena wrote:You'd be very welcome in my house, then, Whitney! Horrors are the only ones we agree on for family viewing! Any recommendations?

I dunno one year we're watching Disney the next they want films with blood and guts everywhere. It's the Saw films that I find difficult to grasp. The special effects and fab, it's just the story-lines are manic. I pray they've reached the final amount now. What is it, 5 so far?

Definitely, horror films are the way to go. I enjoy getting scared shitless (I love haunted houses.) Although it's torture, it's simply fun. This is why Halloween is my favorite holiday. Horror films on every channel, the decorations, costumes, haunted houses. At Universal Studios (Hollywood) they turn the entire park into an enourmous horror fest ( Halloween Horror Nights) for the entire month of October. This year there will be a large Saw Maze (where you will be placed in "simliar" situations as those in the films), there will also be the home of Michael Myers where he will be lurking and such, the mine of "My Bloody Valentine" will be recreated with Harry Warden prowling around in there, and an old carnival funhouse with Chucky (I find him more humorous than frightening, actually; although if a doll were to appear before me and do what he did, yes, that would indeed be scary.) Last year they let you walk around in the original "Psycho" set and they let Freddy Krueger loose on the backlot. I wonder if they'll do the same this year.
Whitney
Whitney

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:27 pm

I watched the 80's version of The Shinning. Love it.

I love Saw BTW.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitney Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:31 pm

Violet wrote:I watched the 80's version of The Shinning. Love it.

I love Saw BTW.

That is a top number on my favorite films list. It's a defiite classic and I LOVE Jack Nicholson. Apparently Stephen King wasn't a fan of the film, but I think it's phenomenal. Scares me everytime. There's not a single hotel I visit where "The Shining" isn't slightly on the back of my mind. Haha
Whitney
Whitney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next