Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what was the last movie you watched

+24
cl-lola
Sam
Cezzie
Whitney
Sarah!
Serenity-helena
rhi
Heather
cheesybeans
Summer
Karen
Chrissy
SarahJayne
Mark
tornmuscle
Piper
Camm
SmileAWhile
Mr. G Rules
Donna.♥
sugarpuff
Vi
Hamishmash
samskudraven
28 posters

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

what was the last movie you watched - Page 16 Empty Re: what was the last movie you watched

Post by SmileAWhile Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:07 am

Ah Matilda! Loved that film. Need to rewatch it sometime Smile
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

what was the last movie you watched - Page 16 Empty Re: what was the last movie you watched

Post by Whitney Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:57 am

I haven't seen 'Matilda' in ages! That chocolate cake scene is epic.
Whitney
Whitney

https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=name&id=566468044

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:49 pm

I finally went to the movies on Saturday night and saw The Lovely Bones.

Watching The Green Mile ATM. Haven't seen it in years. Love it.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:34 pm

The Green Mile was on TV here last night too, such a good film but i couldn't bring myself to watch it again Sad

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by cl-lola Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:46 pm

Just watched 'Meet the Fockers'
Such a good film! Dustin Hoffman is legendary in it.
cl-lola
cl-lola

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:09 am

^I love, love, LOVE Ben Stiller. LOVE.
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:22 am

Meet the Fockers is a funny film Laughing
The last film I watched was 'Happily Never After'. It was watchable but I didn't really find it to be anything particularly special.

Today I found out that Jemaine Clement, Paul Rudd, Steve Carell, Zach Galifianakis (The Hangover) and David Walliams are going to be starring in a film called 'Dinner For Schmucks' which is a remake of the French film 'Le diner de cons'. They finished filming recently and tt comes out 20th August 2010 in the UK and 23rd July 2010 in the US. Also, Paul Rudd and Zach will be teaming up again for another film called 'Will' which is written by Demetri Martin. Can't wait to see both films. Very Happy
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:34 am

^ wow thanks for the info, they are ALL so funny. I can't wait either. Will sounds promising too.
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:46 am

I just watched 'Meet the Fockers' too, such a funny film. Watching 'The Devil's Advocate' at the moment, absolutely love Al Pacino, and I think Charlize Theron is lovely. xx

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitney Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:16 am

I recently purchased the 'Godfather' DVD collection and will be sending it out to my dad. He's a huge Al Pacino fan. Cool
Whitney
Whitney

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:39 am

SmileAWhile wrote:Meet the Fockers is a funny film Laughing
The last film I watched was 'Happily Never After'. It was watchable but I didn't really find it to be anything particularly special.

Today I found out that Jemaine Clement, Paul Rudd, Steve Carell, Zach Galifianakis (The Hangover) and David Walliams are going to be starring in a film called 'Dinner For Schmucks' which is a remake of the French film 'Le diner de cons'. They finished filming recently and tt comes out 20th August 2010 in the UK and 23rd July 2010 in the US. Also, Paul Rudd and Zach will be teaming up again for another film called 'Will' which is written by Demetri Martin. Can't wait to see both films. Very Happy

Wow! Thanks for the info, Smile!! Those sound hilarious!! I love Jemaine, I was listening to 'Sugalumps' at the gym and I was laughing on the elliptical hahaha!
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:43 am

I just watched 'Life with Judy Garland: Me and My Shadows' and was brought to tears several times, what an incredibly moving story! Its amazing how the public can think they know these people who they adore so much but have no idea about what they are really struggling with behind closed doors. It was the same with 'The King', the life story of Australian tv personality Graham Kennedy, it was heartbreaking to see how lonely that bright and bubbly man really was. I cant wait to see Chris Lilley's life story one day, although hopefully it is much a happier one than the story of Judy Garland and Graham Kennedy!
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitney Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:26 am

It was raining cats and dogs today, so I had a Disney film marathon (the classics.)
Whitney
Whitney

Back to top Go down

Post by cl-lola Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:03 pm

Went to the cinema last night and saw 'It's Complicated' with Meryl Streep and Alec Baldwin. Meryl Streep was brilliant in it as she usually is!
Really wasn't expecting it to be too funny but it was quite a laugh. I think I even cried at one point! It's like a rom-com with a twist.
But I would definitely recommend seeing it if you're in to that kind of thing Wink
cl-lola
cl-lola

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:02 pm

I love Meryl Streep, but im not a massive chick flick fan. However my flat mate wants to see it so I may Smile

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:06 am

Had a movie night with my friend last night. Watched two of my favourites American History X and Rent. And Orphan -- haha its so fucked up I loved it.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitney Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:43 am

I really enjoyed Edward Norton's and Edward Furlong's performances in 'American History X'. Great story telling. As for 'Rent', an obvious "thumbs up" from me. "The Orphan"..eh, not so much. I didn't find it frightening really, just ridiculous.
Whitney
Whitney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:57 pm

V - totally agree with you on Orphan! I didn't think it was SCARY just very creepy and fucked up. Yeah, it was a bit ridiculous too lol
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:43 am

Currently watching Rocky Horror. I really do have an unhealthy obsession with men in drag, oh well, if it makes you happy, it can't be that bad!

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by cl-lola Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:31 am

Haha Rhi! Rocky Horror is a good musical though so you have an excuse for watching them!
I just watched Boy in The Striped Pyjamas, which I got for Christmas. I cried alot at the end, it really moved and actually quite disturbed me if I'm honest.
cl-lola
cl-lola

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:54 am

I saw an advert for that in the cinema and even welled up at that!!! I do want to see it thought, just need to buy some tissues first!

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by cl-lola Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:50 pm

It is an amazing film, it had to be to move people as much as it did. I definitely recommend seeing it. Just be prepared to cry alot! And not that silent crying either, you will be wailing!!
cl-lola
cl-lola

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitney Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:06 pm

I keep reminding myself to order this on Netflix, but I keep forgetting to do so! I'll go order it now.
Whitney
Whitney

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitney Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:17 pm

I saw 'The Lovely Bones' today. I finished the book, so I rushed to the Arclight Cinema to see it. The performances in the film were beautiful, particularly those of Saoirse Ronan and Stanley Tucci.
Whitney
Whitney

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:34 pm

Waiting for Guffman
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next