Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last TV Show You Watched.

+19
Sarah
tornmuscle
Serenity-helena
Sam
Whitney
rhi
Mark
cheesybeans
Karen
Summer
Chrissy
Camm
Piper
SmileAWhile
Hamishmash
samskudraven
Mr. G Rules
Donna.♥
Vi
23 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Last TV Show You Watched. - Page 6 Empty Re: Last TV Show You Watched.

Post by Karen Wed May 06, 2009 10:58 pm

^It was rumored there would be a film a few years ago, but nothing ever came of it.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Thu May 07, 2009 4:05 am

Yeh, the Rock was cast, and it was meant to come out in November of '06, but it was cancelled.
I think the Rock was the perfect casting for that too! As long as he could get the voice.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Sun May 10, 2009 4:16 am

Watching Ace of Cakes and they're making a cake for Lost's 100th episode. The folks on the show also had puppets made of them, which look like the puppets from Avenue Q, so I'm freaking out because it's like an overload of my favorite things in one place! I am just way too excited about this episode.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesybeans Wed May 13, 2009 4:36 pm

i watched flight of the concords lastnight..
think i need to watch it again as i missed the 1st 10mins cus i was cookin and was sort of eating and watching it so didnt know what was going on so didnt really find it funny.
not giving up on it though cus the ads for it are piss funny
cheesybeans
cheesybeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Wed May 13, 2009 4:51 pm

Was it the first episode? I think that that storyline was covered better in the radio series (except it's a teenage teeny-booper rather than a toothpaste ad) and Murray's operatic number was a little unnecessary. Although Greg Proops is always good value.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesybeans Wed May 13, 2009 5:10 pm

yeh i rememba them singing in big tooothpaste and them sing in angel outfits but cant remember the songs...
is it US comedy or AUS comedy? cus it says in my tv guide its US but i swear on the tv they said it was AUS comedy.
is that the 1st series?
cheesybeans
cheesybeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Wed May 13, 2009 6:13 pm

That's the 1st episode the second series. It is technically a US show for HBO but it is written by Bret, Jemaine (New Zealanders) and James Bobin (British).

The second series is really good but that episode I think is the weakest they've done. It's fine, just the songs aren't particularly memorable.

Also, yeah, they did a radio series before and that plot was much better there. Greg Poop's characters was much funnier;

"I gave you all the time in the world... and this is what you did. You came in here, bent me over a table and had VIOLENT CONGRESS WITH ME AGAINST MY WILL!"
"I think that's a little harsh..."
"SHUT UP!!"
Mark
Mark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 6:21 pm

I thought last nights episode was good.
I especially loved the bit where Bret made dolls of themselves and Jemaine goes
"Aw wow, they look so realistic!"
and he goes "Yeah its realy denim"
Then when they turn around hes got little shirt shapes cut out of his jacket.

Haha and I thought 'Rejected' and 'Angels' were great songs. I laughed so hard when Murray suddenly started opera singing.

But next week looks brilliant, it's the one where Jemaine becomes a prostitue i think. I shall be looking forward to 'Sugalumps' and 'You don't have to be a prostitute'.

xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Thu May 14, 2009 5:07 am

Mark wrote:That's the 1st episode the second series. It is technically a US show for HBO but it is written by Bret, Jemaine (New Zealanders) and James Bobin (British).

The second series is really good but that episode I think is the weakest they've done. It's fine, just the songs aren't particularly memorable.

Also, yeah, they did a radio series before and that plot was much better there. Greg Poop's characters was much funnier;

"I gave you all the time in the world... and this is what you did. You came in here, bent me over a table and had VIOLENT CONGRESS WITH ME AGAINST MY WILL!"
"I think that's a little harsh..."
"SHUT UP!!"

"She's in that burgeoning stage where woman are almost perfect: there's no fat on their body and they haven't developed a thought of their own yet or any independence..."
Gold.
Are Crowded House House popular in the UK? I love the Neil Finn calls in FotC and I think they should've continued that in the TV series.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Thu May 14, 2009 9:43 am

The Neil Finn class are amazing, my favourite scenes. And yes they are/were popular in the UK. (Plus, the previously mentioned Jimmy Carr plays well... basically 'Mel')

"How did you get my number?"
"Yeah about that... it said it had changed..."
Mark
Mark

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Thu May 14, 2009 2:07 pm

Mark wrote:The Neil Finn class are amazing, my favourite scenes. And yes they are/were popular in the UK. (Plus, the previously mentioned Jimmy Carr plays well... basically 'Mel')

Oh I love the dinner with the fans episode. Bret having the "onesome" had me in tears, which is dangerous when I'm driving.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 6:45 pm

Mark wrote:The Neil Finn class are amazing, my favourite scenes. And yes they are/were popular in the UK. (Plus, the previously mentioned Jimmy Carr plays well... basically 'Mel')

Me and Jimmy are BFFs now, so much so that we're on first name terms.
Well not really, but I'm gonna bring up the sweet shop story whenever i can. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Tue May 19, 2009 5:10 pm

The Man Show.

Bwahaha, so stereotypical.

Random dude in audience: "I'm getting married!"
Jimmy Kimmel: "You poor bastard..."
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesybeans Wed May 20, 2009 6:19 pm

i was watching a US program called 'scarred' its bout stunts gone wrong (bmx,skaters etc)
it made me laugh cus there was a english bloke on there(from devon) wit a realy easy accent to understand and they put subtitles on
didnt get why it would of been hard to understand - they werent even the right words he was sayin to what was on the subtitles
made me laugh anyway lol
cheesybeans
cheesybeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:41 pm

"What Ever Happened To This Guy?"

Pure gold. AMAZING. Loves it. Just my type of comedy.

Aussie version of Curb Your Enthusiasm.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:43 pm

How annoying, i cant seem to find the post where Ant n Dec were mentioned.
But have any of the UK guys been watching their chocolate challenges? theyre SO funny.

Here's the link for those outside of the UK just click on videos and away you go. i think theyve done three so far and the malteser one if by far my favourite Wink

http://www.officialantanddec.com/category/video/

Enjoy xx

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesybeans Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:33 pm

haha i loved the cohocolate challenge on britains got talent. me n my bf are going to do it soon lol
cheesybeans
cheesybeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:28 pm

Did anyone watch 'My Life in Verse' last night?

It had Robert Webb on it discussing his love for T.S Eliot.
It was really moving, as much as i loved him before, i've seen a new side to Webb.

xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:06 am

cheesybeans wrote:haha i loved the cohocolate challenge on britains got talent. me n my bf are going to do it soon lol

Oh, have fun! I watched them, they're hilarious! I liked the second one when Ant (I thin his name is) kept laughing and he couldn't pick up the maltesers.
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:11 pm

that was Dec, but yea that was so funny Razz he really went for it at the end though! bless him Smile

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:48 pm

Haha I just watched the chocolate challenge! I personally think Ant and Dec are great. I remember those days when I was a kid and they used to present SM:TV live every Saturday morning with Cat Deeley. This clip of 'Wonkey Donkey' always cracks me up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-JXfIV2Zpo

And does anyone remember that Postman dance and song they did every week on SM:TV? I remember after a sleepover all of us were dancing and singing along to this in front of the TV. And this still randomly pops into my head to this day! Here's a clip of Ant, Dec and Cat doing it with S Club 7 haha Very Happy : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73zLR8vIkxY
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:05 pm

whenever i watched that i always though cat deeley had THE best job in the world!!! back then i used to hang out with these two guys who actually remind me quite a lot of ant and dec, looks and personality and i used to want to present a tv show with them when we were older lol......sadly this isnt going to happen. but it was nice to dream Razz

xx

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesybeans Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:12 pm

ahh i loved SM TV live. i cant believe i used to get up that early to watch it though. shame they dont do morning tv like that anymore Crying or Very sad
cheesybeans
cheesybeans

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:46 pm

another tv programme i love(d) was Dick and Dom lol, to be honest id still watch it now, they crack me up a treat!!!
xx

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:04 pm

I'm certain they don't produce as good kids TV shows like they did in the 90's Smile

rhistarr wrote:another tv programme i love(d) was Dick and Dom lol, to be honest id still watch it now, they crack me up a treat!!!
xx

My younger brother loved watching them. I haven't really watched them though. I have seen their 'bogies' game though Laughing
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next