Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last TV Show You Watched.

+19
Sarah
tornmuscle
Serenity-helena
Sam
Whitney
rhi
Mark
cheesybeans
Karen
Summer
Chrissy
Camm
Piper
SmileAWhile
Hamishmash
samskudraven
Mr. G Rules
Donna.♥
Vi
23 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Last TV Show You Watched. - Page 5 Empty Re: Last TV Show You Watched.

Post by Chrissy Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:39 am

I'm watching Ace of Cakes because I'm trying to fall asleep. I like the show in theory. I actually enjoy the cooking shows quite a bit. But Chef Duff is, ugh... He and Guy Fieri are both so annoying to me.
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:45 am

Chrissy wrote:I'm watching Ace of Cakes because I'm trying to fall asleep. I like the show in theory. I actually enjoy the cooking shows quite a bit. But Chef Duff is, ugh... He and Guy Fieri are both so annoying to me.

Haha, I am, too! Geof is the best and I wouldn't mind watching just him the entire time.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:55 am

Karona wrote:
Chrissy wrote:I'm watching Ace of Cakes because I'm trying to fall asleep. I like the show in theory. I actually enjoy the cooking shows quite a bit. But Chef Duff is, ugh... He and Guy Fieri are both so annoying to me.

Haha, I am, too! Geof is the best and I wouldn't mind watching just him the entire time.

HAHA! Hilarious! I'm into the Food Network Challenge, too. Some of those CAKES!!! Unbelieveable!!
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:37 am

omg yes!! The cake challenges are always my favorite, with the...sugar pieces? (wtf is that called) coming in a close second. I've always loved the channel, but lately I've become obsessed with Food Network.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:55 pm

'The Inbetweeners' was the last show I saw last night. I do find it quite amusing but I'm not sure whether it is as funny as the last series yet.
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:26 am

I'm currently watching Ross Noble's Randomist, it's genius!
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:44 pm

In Indian voice...

My Name Is...EARRRRRLLLL.

Love Jason Lee.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:27 am

In the last 12 hours I've watched the new episodes of Scrubs, How I Met Your Mother, South Park and 30 Rock. Good times, all terrrifically funny!
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:08 am

South Park is delicious.

Scrumptious.

Finger-licking good.
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamishmash Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:06 am

W00T! Watched more Shipwrecked this morning!

As I've mentioned before a friend of mine is on this reality show. He went to school with my brother but I know him really well! That's his intro vid so if you ever see him on telly...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAN2k7GpE_M

He's really cool... I hope he wins (he's back in the country but has been sworn to secrecy... although we gather he hasn't won Very Happy ) In the You Tube vid you can see my brother (he's wearing aviators playing football)

Although it's funny seeing someone you know on telly. Like this episode had him crying over a twist in evictions or something and it was really sad because back at home he wouldn't cry about anything but with the pressure of being on film and stuff... it's kinda funny/sad at the same time.

Also it's funny reading YouTube comments about him. He gets teased a lot for it. We quote comments we find about him to him.
Hamishmash
Hamishmash

http://www.hamishsteele.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Fri May 01, 2009 6:36 pm

I've just finished watching season 1 of Wolverine and the X-Men and this has got to be one of the best superhero cartoons I've seen in a loooooooong time (since the 90's Batman cartoon)! Better than the 90's X-Men cartoon and a lot better than X-Men: Evolution. The best part is that they know that everybody knows the story and where the characters have come from by now (with about a billion comics and 2 cartoon series and 4 movies in the last 20 years) and don't waste time with origin, just straight into action, it starts with the X-Mansion being blown up and goes from there. I recommend it to anyone who liked the movies.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Sat May 02, 2009 5:50 am

The Soup! For anyone who doesn't know the show, the host, comedian Joel McHale, shows clips from various reality and talk shows here in America and makes fun of them. It's absolutely HILARIOUS. Tonight, Joel talked about his recent trip to Australia and showed a few clips from Aussie shows. Um, I think I might have to check out Aussie Ladette to Lady now.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Sat May 02, 2009 7:43 am

^ I used to love the Soup, back when I had pay TV, Joel McHale is hysterical! It's on my must-download list I think.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Sat May 02, 2009 8:06 am

Karona wrote:The Soup! For anyone who doesn't know the show, the host, comedian Joel McHale, shows clips from various reality and talk shows here in America and makes fun of them. It's absolutely HILARIOUS. Tonight, Joel talked about his recent trip to Australia and showed a few clips from Aussie shows. Um, I think I might have to check out Aussie Ladette to Lady now.

I watched that tonight, too!!! I was peeing my pants at "Stay Out Of It, Nick Lachey!" hahahahaaa

YouTube it. Hi-LIARIOUS.
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sat May 02, 2009 5:09 pm

I watched Wife Swap with mum tonight. The UK one is better then the US one.

Karona wrote:The Soup! For anyone who doesn't know the show, the host, comedian Joel McHale, shows clips from various reality and talk shows here in America and makes fun of them. It's absolutely HILARIOUS. Tonight, Joel talked about his recent trip to Australia and showed a few clips from Aussie shows. Um, I think I might have to check out Aussie Ladette to Lady now.

Eughh the dude reminds me of Ryan Gaycrest.

While you're at it, check out Australia's Next Top Model.

Both great quality shows.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Sat May 02, 2009 6:30 pm

Free Radio is a really, really funny show.
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Sat May 02, 2009 9:55 pm

Chrissy wrote:I watched that tonight, too!!! I was peeing my pants at "Stay Out Of It, Nick Lachey!" hahahahaaa

YouTube it. Hi-LIARIOUS.

I could not get over that clip!!! I was dying.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Sun May 03, 2009 3:32 pm

I'm not a fan of reality tv in general, but I was glued to Beauty and the Geek, it's great, they pair hot chicks up with the nerdiest guys ever.
And then the nerds get angry at the chicks for not being smart. It's funny though because the girls try to make a friendship but the nerds are so stupid that they're constantly pricks to the girls. They do eventually warm to one another, but in beginning it's awesome!
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamishmash Mon May 04, 2009 12:05 am

stupidmeatball wrote:I'm not a fan of reality tv in general, but I was glued to Beauty and the Geek, it's great, they pair hot chicks up with the nerdiest guys ever.
And then the nerds get angry at the chicks for not being smart. It's funny though because the girls try to make a friendship but the nerds are so stupid that they're constantly pricks to the girls. They do eventually warm to one another, but in beginning it's awesome!

I like the make over episode.

One more episode of Shipwrecked... having a Shipwrecked party when Xanthi and few of his friends from the show are having a party so I'm gonna be meeting a few of them!
Hamishmash
Hamishmash

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Tue May 05, 2009 6:43 am

I've been watching a show called Blackpool on youtube. I think it aired a few years ago.
The Americans made a poor version of it a couple of years ago called Viva Laughlin, which Hugh Jackman produced, which lasted far WHOLE 2 episodes. I saw a bit of Viva Laughlin and thought it was shit, but Blackpool is fantastic.
David Tennant makes everything great!
Matt Smith isn't gonna measure up in my opinion.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamishmash Tue May 05, 2009 9:42 am

He has got Moffat behind him. Actually I saw Matt in something recently and I think he is a very good, if very different actor.

I certainly can't imagine Matt doing the amount David does for the show, how much he promotes it and appears for it. He is going to be missed (although David is exactly the kind of person who'll be back for the show and I'm looking forward to him going on to play bigger and better things!)
Hamishmash
Hamishmash

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Tue May 05, 2009 4:02 pm

Well, Moffat is a genius (Coupling is one of the best sitcoms ever!) and that's why I'm gonna keep watching. I'm glad that they did the Doctor clone so that Tennant can come back hopefully. I heard that Lily Allen may be playing Smith's companion, which, if true, is gonna be a turn-off, as I don't like her after she threw a bottle at Chris from Jet. And I don't much care for her music either.
They need to bring back Billie, she was the reason I started watching Wink
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 1:41 pm

<b> I watched the last episode of Blackadder last night and teared a bit.

But at the moment i'm watching Black Books.

This hasn't got anything to do with TV but I'm also watching my dog dreaming. There's no greater sight really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Wed May 06, 2009 5:08 pm

I've been watching Johnny Bravo, a cartoon where a guy who looks kinda like James Dean and talks like Elvis hits on, and gets rejected by, a lot of girls and has adventures trying to impress them. Some of the early episodes were written by Seth MacFarlane who created the incredible Family Guy and American Dad. Top watch!
Also I watched Sit Down, Shut Up, it's not too bad. It's based on an Aussie sitcom from 2000 that flopped, about teachers who aren't too bright, and created by Mitch Hurwitz, the creator of the GENIUS!!! Arrested Development and has a few people from AD (Wil Arnett (GENIUS!), Jason Bateman and Henry Winkler (EEEEEEYYYYY!)) and some of the actors from SNL (Will Forte and Keenan Thompson (as the femal principal).
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 9:59 pm

stupidmeatball wrote:I've been watching Johnny Bravo, a cartoon where a guy who looks kinda like James Dean and talks like Elvis hits on, and gets rejected by, a lot of girls and has adventures trying to impress them.

I love Johnny Bravo, wasn't there a film made where 'The Rock' played him? Or am i just imagining that?

xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next