Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perez Hilton Needs To Build A Bridge.

3 posters

:: News

Go down

Perez Hilton Needs To Build A Bridge. Empty Perez Hilton Needs To Build A Bridge.

Post by Vi Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:31 pm

Yes, PerezHilton.com is a daily site i visit....and i KNOW i'm not the only one. Wink Anyway, visitors like me would be aware of the drama going on between him and Miss California at the Miss USA pageant this week. (BTW, my sexy Jess Veronica looked hotter then all those barbie dolls that night...) This is the article about the dramas: http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,25365782-5012974,00.html

Personally i don't think the girl said anything wrong. Its not like she said it in a homophobic way or anything. What happened to freedom of speech? Oh just cause Perez is gay and she answered HIS question she HAS to say what HE wants to hear? Give me a break. Yeah shes kinda dumb for saying that as she is representing a state that allows gay marriage but i reckon the media and Perez are making a huge deal over nothing.

I can't stand Perez and his biased views. He loves gays and supports gay marriage but he freakin' shits on every lesbian couple out there. Its very hypocritical. A man/man and woman/woman = SAME, you fat moron.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Perez Hilton Needs To Build A Bridge. Empty Re: Perez Hilton Needs To Build A Bridge.

Post by Camm Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:05 pm

I don't like that tool either. He used to do a weekly (weakly?) segment on Nova last year and you could hear the dislike in Ed Kavalee's (the host who had the displeasure of dealing with him) voice. Plus he once said he wanted to punch him in the nose lol. (Ed said that, not the tool.)
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Perez Hilton Needs To Build A Bridge. Empty Re: Perez Hilton Needs To Build A Bridge.

Post by Donna.♥ Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:47 pm

I think she was entitled to her opinion and I agree V, it's not like she said it in a homophobic way. BUT i can understand where he's coming from and it's natural for him to get passionate over something he feels so strongly about. Maybe he shouldn't have reacted by saying he would have ripped the crown off her head if she'd won, but yea he has a right to be angry to an extent.
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:30 pm

I agree people should stand up for what they believe in. I've been doing that my whole life and its cost me, but thats another story. But he needs to go across it another way. Point is, people (including Perez) need to realise not everyone is going to agree with you on certain things. You're going to go through life coming across people who share different views to you and you've gotta learn to respect that. He's being VERY immature about this. He's messaging celebs over Twitter asking for their "opinion" about it. Pffft what do you think they're gonna say? As if they're gonna disagree, he'll just bash them on his site if they do. Perez is turning into a Nazi with his biased/self righteous views. I believe in marriage and love for all, don't get me wrong, but he needs to handle the situation better, he's not doing himself any favours in my book. Grow the fuck up, you're 31 years old....start acting like it.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down