Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Are Your Fave Bands/Singers?

+8
Chrissy
cheesybeans
rhi
Donna.♥
Camm
Karen
Heather
Vi
12 posters

:: Other

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What Are Your Fave Bands/Singers? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are Your Fave Bands/Singers?

Post by Chrissy Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:48 pm

SuperLoz wrote:I listen to anything really but these are probably my favourite artists:

Queen
Ida Maria
Rufus Wainwright
Ben Folds

The Beatles
The Walkmen
Flight of the Conchords
David Bowie (Labyrinth soundtrack is one of my favourite albums!)
The Beach Boys
Amy Winehouse
Kings Of Leon
Eric Clapton
Take That - Seeing them 1st July Wink
Bruce Springsteen

Corr that was hard to choose!

Rufus and Ben are my BOYS!!!! I LOVE them!

When I met Rufus I had the BIGGEST smile on my face... in fact:
What Are Your Fave Bands/Singers? - Page 2 ChrissyRufus
I told him he was "the coolest person I've ever met!" and he touched my arm and started laughing. Its a picture of a picture, so the quality is terrible, but it was one of the funnest moments of my life!
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

What Are Your Fave Bands/Singers? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are Your Fave Bands/Singers?

Post by rhi Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:01 pm

aww thats so amazing you must have been well chuffed Smile

I've only ever been to one signing before and that was for Katie Price and shes so pretty and lovely Smile)))) when i stepped up for her to sign my book she kinda did a double take lol. made me smile even more Smile there are always so many things you want to say to an idol of yours but when it comes to it all you seem to manage is a feeble 'hi' and then shuffle off heehehe well thats my story.
Chris if youre reading this dont worry, if i come to a signing of yours il spark off a marriage proposal, il have to clear it with my boyfriend first but im sure we can come to some arrangement. even if youre just there to make us laugh Razz

xx

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:00 am

You met Rufus Wainwright? Shocked
I'm so jelous right now haha!

I bought tickets to see Ben Folds last year cause he was coming to my town, i was well excited, then he cancelled his UK tour dates Sad

xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:54 am

I've never met any of my idols because they're all dead. Neutral
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:39 am

I haven't met any of my musical idol's either. Some are dead, most just live overseas.
Ben Folds is a regular in the RUndle Mall in Adelaide, he lives there for half a year because that's where his wife's family are.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:58 pm

The only musical idol of mine i've met is anthony callea. The rest are overseas, none are dead.
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:17 pm

The closest I've come to meeting one of mine is that Mum's friend is friends with Bon Scott's ex-wife.
I've met one of my comedy idol's which was pretty cool, but it was for a brief moment, when he signed my dvd.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:14 pm

Kurt Cobain is my idol. I can't really describe in words how much he means to me, but obviously i can't meet him. I also adore Courtney Love (shes dead inside), Layne Stanley, Sid Vicious, Nancy Spungen and River Phoenix.

And then there's Chris. I mean i wouldn't say he's an actually idol of mine...but i adore him just as much as the others. I've been a fan for 6 years. Its gotta mean something haha.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:23 pm

if somehow you could meet Kurt Cobain, but you had to chose between meeting him or meeting Chris but once you met the one you could NEVER meet the other.....which would you chose? Smile

x

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:40 pm

Easy. Kurt.

Don't get me wrong. I adore Chris. He knows that. You all know that. But Kurt Cobain is my IDOL. He means EVERYTHING to me. I'm not one of those crazy people who make him out to be a God LOL, he never wanted to be that person. But Kurt changed my life, he's influenced me in music, writing and a lot of other views....Chris hasn't really done that. He's made me laugh more then anyone else though in my life, and people who make me laugh i always keep close to my heart (in a non corny/romantic way).
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:19 am

I didnt know where to put this, but seeing as i do really like BEP i'll put it here....this has to be the best flashmob iv ever seen Smile

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:22 pm

One of my fave bands, Mumford and Sons, are coming back to Aus in August, wooooooot! So happy, I cant tell you how much I love them. And they're playing in Newtown, a suburb in Sydney where basically everyone I went to highschool with lives now, so I can have accomodation. So chuffed! Will be on the phone to ticketek as soon as tix are available! cheers
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:22 pm

Cool, I'm glad you're going to see them Sarah! Smile

Btw I like your current avatar! Anyone who plays the uke gets a thumbs up in my book! Cool
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:51 pm

Thanks Ves Very Happy And yes I love that picture too, it's a bit hard to tell but it's Marcus Mumford. I'm so excited they're coming back, they're such a fantastic band. And the uke definitely gets a thumbs up from me too Wink
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:17 am

Rufus Wainwright and Ben Folds top my list. Easily.
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by puckyoumiss Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:08 am

Kylie Minogue (FINALLY seeing her live in May!)
Hurts
Michael Jackson
Marina & the Diamonds
Elton John
Britney Spears
Little Boots
September
Florrie
Pearl Jam
Adele
Margaret Berger
Janet Jackson
Girls Aloud
Genesis
Robyn
Sia
Ladyhawke
The Beatles
Tove Styrke
Lily Allen
Róisín Murphy
Madonna
Wallis Bird
Lykke Li
Ellie Goulding
Noisettes

puckyoumiss

http://thrillers.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie :3 Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:21 am

The Pussycat Dolls
Lady Gaga
Britney Spears
Jessica Mauboy
Katy Perryyy!!!!! <3
Michael Jackson
Jason Derulo
Enrique Iglesias
Chris Lilley <3 (he has a fabulous voice)
Kesha
Rihanna

cheaaa Wink
Lizzie :3
Lizzie :3

http://beyond-the-pink-sky.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2