Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson

+6
Karen
rhi
Chrissy
Summer
Heather
Donna.♥
10 posters

:: Pop

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Michael Jackson - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael Jackson

Post by Serenity-helena Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:09 am

A tribute indeed! Smile
Serenity-helena
Serenity-helena

http://www.myspace.com/serenity_helena

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:20 am

Wow - Great find Donna, I loved it! Smile If I was there, I'd have to join in... Razz
Summer
Summer

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:46 pm

That was amazing! It actually gave me goosebumps Razz there is nothing i love more than perfect choreography Razz whenever i watch a MJ video im just speechless, even if iv seen it thousands of times before.

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:50 pm

And they only had half an hr to learn it!! Shocked Shocked
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson - Page 2 Empty MURDERED!

Post by Camm Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:02 am

Taken from http://www.livenews.com.au/feature/coroner-found-death-of-michael-jackson-was-homicide-official/2009/8/25/217239

Coroner found death of Michael Jackson was homicide: official

The Los Angeles County coroner has ruled Michael Jackson's death a homicide, a law enforcement official says.

This finding that makes it more likely criminal charges will be filed against the doctor who was with the pop star when he died and is the target of a manslaughter investigation.

The coroner determined a fatal combination of drugs was given to Jackson hours before he died June 25 in his rented Los Angeles mansion, according to the official who spoke on condition of anonymity because the findings have not been publicly released.

Forensic tests found the powerful anesthetic propofol acted together with at least two sedatives to cause Jackson's death, the official said.

Dr. Conrad Murray, a Las Vegas cardiologist who became Jackson's personal physician weeks before his death, is the target of the Los Angeles Police Department's manslaughter investigation.

According to a search warrant affidavit unsealed on Monday in Houston, Murray told investigators he administered a 25mg dose of propofol around 10.40am after spending the night injecting Jackson with two sedatives in an unsuccessful attempt to get him to sleep.

The warrant, dated July 23, states that lethal levels of propofol were found in Jackson's system. Besides the propofol and two sedatives, the coroner's toxicology report found other substances in Jackson's system but they were not believed to have been a factor in the singer's death, the official said.

Murray has spoken to police and last week released a video saying he "told the truth and I have faith the truth will prevail."

His attorney, Edward Chernoff, had no immediate comment but has previously said Murray never administered anything that "should have" killed Jackson.

A call to the coroner's office was not returned on Monday.

Murray did not say anything about the drugs he gave to Jackson
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:41 pm

I saw that on the news today. It's sad but at the same time at least they're finally starting to figure out what happened. Stunned Neutral
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:35 pm

Who gives a shit. It was obvious he was depressed and was taking drugs, yes his doctor SHOULD have known this was bad but its obvious Jackson asked for that lethal dose. When there is JUST as much evidence pointing to murder like there is in the Cobain case, maybe then i'll change my tune, but right now i still stand by that it was just a terrible (yet sadly predictable tragedy) that occurred. Pointing fingers at people and playing the blame game isn't going to bring him back. Move on.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:27 pm

I posted it because I thought the fans on here would appreciate it. If I knew I was gonna cop an e-spray I wouldn't have bothered.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:39 pm

I'm just giving my thoughts in general, i wasn't directing anything towards you. What part of my post made you assume that?
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:25 am

Thanks for posting the article Camm.

I had a feeling the outcome would be very similiar. I am just hoping they wouldn't arrest and charge someone without good reason and good evidence. It's all very sad and as a fan, I cannot simply move on, I am saddened very much by his death.
Summer
Summer

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:33 pm

Violet wrote:I'm just giving my thoughts in general, i wasn't directing anything towards you. What part of my post made you assume that?

Well just the whole "Who gives a shit?" thing mostly. It's hard to deny that he was one of the most popular entertainers on Earth. I really don't care that much either, but others on this forum do, so I just filled them in.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:39 pm

Summer wrote:Thanks for posting the article Camm.

I had a feeling the outcome would be very similar. I am just hoping they wouldn't arrest and charge someone without good reason and good evidence. It's all very sad and as a fan, I cannot simply move on, I am saddened very much by his death.

I'm not saying 'move on' from him, but with people pointing the finger and blaming every one who had some connection to him. I have read so much...well in my terms i refer to it as crap but it looks like that may "offend" some so i'll say news on him. His kid thought he was pretending to be dead, he was dead 1 hour before they called the ambulance, he had several gay lovers and now some dickhead has uploaded footage on Youtube claiming a guy getting out of an ambulance at the coroner's office is MJ himself. This is what is annoying and this what makes me angry, when people will do anything to make a quick buck over his death. I said STRAIGHT away this would happen and it has. It sickens me when people make jokes/comments about people who cannot defend themselves.

On another point, this is getting borderline ridiculous that no matter what i say, its ALWAYS gonna be offensive to someone. I don't mean to sound disrespectful with what i say. If you don't like my opinion, don't read it.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:48 pm

Violet wrote:
Summer wrote:Thanks for posting the article Camm.

I had a feeling the outcome would be very similar. I am just hoping they wouldn't arrest and charge someone without good reason and good evidence. It's all very sad and as a fan, I cannot simply move on, I am saddened very much by his death.

I'm not saying 'move on' from him, but with people pointing the finger and blaming every one who had some connection to him. I have read so much...well in my terms i refer to it as crap but it looks like that may "offend" some so i'll say news on him. His kid thought he was pretending to be dead, he was dead 1 hour before they called the ambulance, he had several gay lovers and now some dickhead has uploaded footage on Youtube claiming a guy getting out of an ambulance at the coroner's office is MJ himself. This is what is annoying and this what makes me angry, when people will do anything to make a quick buck over his death. I said STRAIGHT away this would happen and it has. It sickens me when people make jokes/comments about people who cannot defend themselves.

On another point, this is getting borderline ridiculous that no matter what i say, its ALWAYS gonna be offensive to someone. I don't mean to sound disrespectful with what i say. If you don't like my opinion, don't read it.

Vi, I'm very sorry if my comment came across bad. I really didn't mean it like that. I'm still upset about his death and so of course, I want to know the truth about what caused it. I completely agree with what you say about the media. There always was and always will be rubbish written about him and people trying to make money from him, so that's nothing new. I never read it before and I still don't like to read it now.
Summer
Summer

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:05 pm

Yes, thanks for posting the article Camm.

I agree with Vi that people who try to make a quick buck over his death is wrong, and yes, it's getting ridiculous the amounts of tabloid crap that's been written about him. But I think we do have to remember that it's also his FAMILY that wants to know if someone killed him. Even if he had no fans, his family deserves the closure of knowing. So in saying that, I think there are plenty of people who care.
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:03 pm

The only person who i think generally cares is his mother.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:16 pm

^ And some of his siblings, esp. Janet I think.
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2