Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Gaga.

+8
Karen
Chrissy
Whitney
rhi
SmileAWhile
Sam
Camm
Vi
12 posters

:: Pop

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lady Gaga. Empty Lady Gaga.

Post by Vi Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:12 pm

I just love her. I don't know else to describe it. I bought Fame Monster the other day. I adore it as much as I adore her. <3

Lady Gaga. Lady+GaGa+Gaga
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lady Gaga. Empty Re: Lady Gaga.

Post by Camm Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:04 pm

I'm not a massive Lady Gaga fan, but these clips are awesome, it's Cartman singing Poker Face, for pretty much no reason at all.
Clip 1
Clip 2
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:03 am

I got The Fame Monster too. Brilliant! She is a music genius in my opinion. I love love love her too.
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:58 am

She truly is. And to the non fans do not roll your eyes at that claim because Cobain was hailed a genius too after the release of Nevermind.

She's done in one album what so many artists have wanted to do in 10 years.

Christina, Beyonce and Rhianna are just a few to name who have been inspired by her. Smile
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:24 pm

Love her! I just read that she's been confirmed as a guest on X Factor and will be performing 'Bad Romance' for the first time on UK television. Can't wait to see it. Very Happy
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:20 pm

Violet wrote:She truly is. And to the non fans do not roll your eyes at that claim because Cobain was hailed a genius too after the release of Nevermind.

Christina, Beyonce and Rhianna are just a few to name who have been inspired by her. Smile

I thought Christina hated her.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:50 pm

SmileAWhile wrote:Love her! I just read that she's been confirmed as a guest on X Factor and will be performing 'Bad Romance' for the first time on UK television. Can't wait to see it. Very Happy

woooooo!!!! i was hoping shed come on to do that!!! do you know which weekend it is?

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitney Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:37 pm

Violet wrote:She truly is. And to the non fans do not roll your eyes at that claim because Cobain was hailed a genius too after the release of Nevermind.

Yes, yes and yes.
Whitney
Whitney

https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=name&id=566468044

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:31 am

rhistarr wrote:
SmileAWhile wrote:Love her! I just read that she's been confirmed as a guest on X Factor and will be performing 'Bad Romance' for the first time on UK television. Can't wait to see it. Very Happy

woooooo!!!! i was hoping shed come on to do that!!! do you know which weekend it is?

Nope, the article didn't state which weekend it was. Janet Jackson was also confirmed in the same article so they might both be on during the same weekend Smile
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:10 pm

Camm wrote:

She does probably but she is totally copying her. Never liked her anyway. She's the one who looks like a tranny, not Lady Gaga.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:07 am

Violet wrote:
Camm wrote:

She does probably but she is totally copying her. Never liked her anyway. She's the one who looks like a tranny, not Lady Gaga.

I don't agree. I'll leave it at that.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:33 am

I don't understand how guys can find this attractive:

Lady Gaga. Xtinatrannymessperfume5

Lady Gaga. Aguilera_01_wenn2436576

Lady Gaga. Aguilera08-770992

She looks like a clown...

Or maybe thats why I have trouble with guys, because I refuse to go out in public looking like this.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitney Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:37 am

That bathroom one is quite......."interesting".
Whitney
Whitney

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:27 pm

Everyone can look like hell on some days.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:56 pm

Yea i dont agree either, iv always loved her stuff, i saw her in concert and she was phenomenal, her voice is absolutely amazing and yea those arnt great pics but iv seen some lovely ones of her, just as iv seen some nice ones of lady gaga and also some god awful ones!!!

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:35 am

I never said she's not a good singer. I just think all that makeup is trashy looking. She used to be sooooo pretty when she first came out with Genie In A Bottle so I don't understand the need for the tranny make up. Thats not a bad day -- she looks like that ALL the time.

There has been many comparisons made about Christina and Lady Gaga recently. I think she started the whole risk thing with dressing/acting differently and now other artists (such as Christina) are trying it too.

I know we all have different tastes. I just prefer women natural looking. Hmm getting a big kiss full of cake face makeup, hmm such a turn on! Wink
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:01 am

Violet wrote:I never said she's not a good singer. I just think all that makeup is trashy looking. She used to be sooooo pretty when she first came out with Genie In A Bottle so I don't understand the need for the tranny make up. Thats not a bad day -- she looks like that ALL the time.

There has been many comparisons made about Christina and Lady Gaga recently. I think she started the whole risk thing with dressing/acting differently and now other artists (such as Christina) are trying it too.

I know we all have different tastes. I just prefer women natural looking. Hmm getting a big kiss full of cake face makeup, hmm such a turn on! Wink

Lololol, all things considered about the topic of this thread that made me laugh.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:33 pm

GaGa is the best.

Phenomenal voice, brilliant songwriter, and performer.

The BEST.
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitney Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:41 pm

She'll be performing out here at the Nokia Theater next month. I'm looking into purchasing a ticket.
Whitney
Whitney

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:39 pm

Yeah, I can't find a GaGa ticket in NYC to save my life. 4 nights sold out at Radio City Music Hall. Argh. Mad
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:13 am

Yeah, I'm not going to be able to see her live for a long time Sad I didn't get tickets this time around either.

I love this pic of her -- >
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:45 pm

Yeah she looks awesome.

She's touring in Australia in March but tickets have sold out. I'm sure I'll see her someday though. She won't be going away any time soon -- thank goodness. Wink
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:42 am

Fave song from The Fame Monster?

Fave song of hers overall so far?

TFM - Telephone for a dance song...and I love Alejandro.

Fave song ever - LoveGame is really good. So is Bad Romance. And Just Dance is classic..aaah can't choose just one.
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:55 am

Violet wrote:She does probably but she is totally copying her. Never liked her anyway. She's the one who looks like a tranny, not Lady Gaga.

Funny. I always thought Gaga looked like a tranny from the very first moment I saw her. :X I also thought she was middle aged and if it weren't for the fact I know someone who went to school with her, I'd still believe it, but part of that reason does have to do with her voice. I can't deny that she's a ridiculously good singer.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:02 pm

Just because someone doesn't have an exactly feminine looking face it doesn't make them a tranny. We can't be all born pretty. I'm sure she's recently had a nose job, but it suits her.

She looks beautiful here:

Lady Gaga. Lady-gaga-elle-cover

I like Telephone too Sam. Its better then Video Phone. Beyonce and her should have released that instead. I like Speechless too.

My fave song of hers is I Like It Rough and Paper Gangsta. I like the meanings behind them.

And this:

"My album covers are not sexual at all, which was an issue at my record label. I fought for months, and I cried at meetings. They didn’t think the photos were commercial enough.The last thing a young woman needs is another picture of a sexy pop star writhing in sand, covered in grease, touching herself.”

.....Marry me.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

:: Pop

Permissions in this forum: