Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Gaga.

+8
Karen
Chrissy
Whitney
rhi
SmileAWhile
Sam
Camm
Vi
12 posters

:: Pop

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Lady Gaga. - Page 4 Empty Re: Lady Gaga.

Post by Sam Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:38 am

hopefully it pops up on youtube soon cuz I wanna see!!

nevermind, found it. that's an awesome dress and how it moves..whoa. okay and the vid only showed Brown Eyes...whatev I'll keep lookin'.

also, telephone should be coming out monday! or soon! lol
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitney Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:47 am

I'm definitely enthused for it's release.
Whitney
Whitney

https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=name&id=566468044

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:41 pm

now it's officially thursday.
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:44 pm

I'm gonna say this before everyone comes along and say how much they liked it but Telephone vid is shit. It has nothing to do with the song and I really think she's trying too hard. She seems to care more about creating controversy then an actual meaning to her video. Give it up Gaga, there is so much you can do before people start thinking the other way.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:25 pm

I like it Smile I thought some of it was a bit over the top, but I LOVED all the dance sequences. My housemates and I always learn her dances lol but this one is going to prove tricky!!! I loved all the colours in the video too, really interesting on the eye.
However, if it doesn't float your boat then fair enough, but I personally love it Smile

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:42 pm

I had to smirk when I saw the studded jackets and ripped fishnets - very Ke$ha style. Wink
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:13 pm

^It was very Cher-style to me.

Also, I just found out Gaga wrote that song for Britney? I appreciated the Tarantino nod, but I agree with ya, Vi. It didn't really do anything for me.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:25 pm

MrsMattBellamy wrote:I'm gonna say this before everyone comes along and say how much they liked it but Telephone vid is shit. It has nothing to do with the song and I really think she's trying too hard. She seems to care more about creating controversy then an actual meaning to her video. Give it up Gaga, there is so much you can do before people start thinking the other way.

I love Gaga but I agree. I didn't like it. Loved the Pussy Wagon but that was about it.

Yeah, Gaga wrote Quicksand which is an EP of Blackout. I don't like the song that much.
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:31 am

I just think the video is bizarre but I don't really mind it. I didn't expect it to really make sense anyway but I love the song so I'll let them off. Wink
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:06 pm

Karen wrote:^It was very Cher-style to me.

She's not threatened by Cher in the charts though.

The video itself was good. I think the prison scene was good and she should have kept it as that. The cigarette sunnies were cool. I just didn't see any relevance to the song - and that always bugs me regardless of who the artist is. Songs don't need fancy, flashy videos. Proves what a sell out the music industry is these days. Gone are the days when they'd film basic videos at the local supermarket - Jane's Addiction LOL.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:37 pm

^My senior citizen self couldn't help busting out into IF I COULD TURN BACK TIIIIOOOOMMMMEEEE when I saw the get-up.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:43 pm

Rhi <3 wrote:I like it Smile I thought some of it was a bit over the top, but I LOVED all the dance sequences. My housemates and I always learn her dances lol but this one is going to prove tricky!!! I loved all the colours in the video too, really interesting on the eye.
However, if it doesn't float your boat then fair enough, but I personally love it Smile

Yeah I appreciate the dance sequences too! I've been doing the 'sandwich' alot lately with a friend. Laughing
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:41 am

Footage has emerged of an exhausted Lady Gaga appearing to almost faint on stage at a concert in New Zealand.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/1027804/lady-gaga-collapses-on-nz-stage

Though you guys maybe interested.
DJ
DJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:58 am

Aww bless her, I hope she was ok Sad

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:08 pm

She said something stupid once in an interview not too long ago - "popstars don't eat nor do we sleep". I hope for her sake she snaps out of this "God Like" phase she is going through just to please her fans. She is only human like the rest of us and needs to know when enough is enough. She has gotten so frail recently too I have noticed -- especially in the Telephone video. Someone needs to snap some sense into the poor girl instead of kissing her ass all the time. No wonder she is how she is with all the shit that is pumped through her head on a regular basis.

I heard MTV banned it - bad move there.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:55 pm

I heard something about her being banned or something aswell, but I only just caught the last piece of that sentence as I was flipping through channels. They're talking about Telephone video right? MTV have always been shit with stuff like that. They banned Annie Lennox videos once because they thought she was a transsexual. I mean FFS!!!

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:44 am

They banned the "Telephone" video yet wrote an article praising it two days prior, and MTV doesn't show videos, anyway. Love it.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamishmash Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:00 pm

I must say I do LOVE the video for Telephone. Especially the fact she is briefly seen making subway-style sandwiches... which is what I do! Razz
Hamishmash
Hamishmash

http://www.hamishsteele.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

:: Pop

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum