Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what was the last movie you watched

+24
cl-lola
Sam
Cezzie
Whitney
Sarah!
Serenity-helena
rhi
Heather
cheesybeans
Summer
Karen
Chrissy
SarahJayne
Mark
tornmuscle
Piper
Camm
SmileAWhile
Mr. G Rules
Donna.♥
sugarpuff
Vi
Hamishmash
samskudraven
28 posters

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

what was the last movie you watched - Page 8 Empty Re: what was the last movie you watched

Post by Camm Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:48 pm

Finally saw The Hangover today, after weeks of my mates telling me how awesome is was, with Vi. Very funny movie, possibly the funniest I've seen this year in fact. *Thinks of other comedy films I've seen this year* Yeh, I think it was.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

what was the last movie you watched - Page 8 Empty Re: what was the last movie you watched

Post by Donna.♥ Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:33 pm

Finally watched Bruno Very Happy 'Twas absolutely hilarious, but not for those who get offended easily I'm afraid.

My favourite scene was when Bruno was talking about his 'nutritionist', and then you see his nutritionist helping him throw up into a vase hahahahahaa!
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:01 pm

^ I do want to watch it but im not sure when im going to get the chance.

From the advert my favourite quotes so far are 'your king Ossama looks like a kind of dirty wizard, or homeless santa' and then 'i gave him a typical african name.....OJ' LOL that woman went NUTS Very Happy

My boyfriend and I watching Public Enemies today and i LOVED it. i love gangsta movies anyway but this was so good Very Happy Depp was amazing.

I also bought Forgetting Sarah Marshall today which i love so im going to make him watch that as he hasnt seen it yet Very Happy

xx

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:55 pm

^Forgetting Sarah Marshall is a great film.
I just watched Adventureland, which is directed by the guy who directed Superbad. As far as teen movies go these two couldn't be any more different. They have similar themes, but are handled in a completely different way. It's a very romantic and nostalgic film. With a killer soundtrack too!
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:21 pm

Donna.♥ wrote:Finally watched Bruno Very Happy 'Twas absolutely hilarious, but not for those who get offended easily I'm afraid.

My favourite scene was when Bruno was talking about his 'nutritionist', and then you see his nutritionist helping him throw up into a vase hahahahahaa!

It hasn't even been out for a week yet love LOL.

If i do see it it'll be the day before it finishes....now thats FINALLY seeing it hahaa.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:18 pm

But I'd wanted to watch it for ages!
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:40 pm

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince! I loved it! Couple things I wish were included/played out but I feel like I'm one of those rare people who understands they have to cut things out, etc. Also, I thought Michael Gambon and Tom Felton stole the movie. Love them so. much.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:57 am

I saw it too! I loved it Smile It was almost 3 hrs but I didn't get bored once! I really liked the Ron/Hermione love thing developing... although in the book it was less obvious I think.
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:36 pm

I saw Harry Potter yesterday too and I LOVED IT. for some reason my sister thought it was rubbish and she loves the films, but i told her she is wrong Razz
It was perfect; normally im a bit disappointed (only slightly though) with the films because the books are absolute perfection, but this one was so so so amazing, and yea, i didnt get bored once and i never wanted it to end.

Malfoy was brilliant and even Daniel Radcliffe (spelling :S) wasnt too bad Razz I bawled my eyes out when i read the book and if i had been alone watching the film i would have done the same Sad

Amazing film.

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:11 pm

LOL how old are you people?

I think i'm the only one who didn't find The Hangover as funny as everyone made it out to be. Neutral
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah! Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:43 pm

i watched the hannah montana movie in school today.it was as cheesy as i thought it would be but i loved it lol.I really want to go and see my sisters keeper it looks so sad.has anyone seen it yet? x
Sarah!
Sarah!

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:25 pm

^ I havnt seen My Sister's Keeper but a couple of my friends have. They said it was good but one of them had read the book and apparently they changed quite a major bit of it. Apart from that though, and if you havnt read the book, youl probably like it Smile just take tissues.....

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah! Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:55 pm

and waterproof mascara lol i dont want to be walking out the pictures like a panda lol x
Sarah!
Sarah!

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:22 am

Sarah! wrote:i watched the hannah montana movie in school today.it was as cheesy as i thought it would be but i loved it lol.I really want to go and see my sisters keeper it looks so sad.has anyone seen it yet? x

I cried during Hannah Montana. :[ I COULD RELATE, OKAY.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:22 am

For the record, I thought Bruno was much funnier than The Hangover.

I saw Ice Age 3 today, it was cute.

I like the actress in My Sister's Keeper... the bald girl, she's in Medium. She's awesome!
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah! Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:41 pm

Karona wrote:
Sarah! wrote:i watched the hannah montana movie in school today.it was as cheesy as i thought it would be but i loved it lol.I really want to go and see my sisters keeper it looks so sad.has anyone seen it yet? x

I cried during Hannah Montana. :[ I COULD RELATE, OKAY.

haaaahhaaa bless ya , it was rather cute though x
Sarah!
Sarah!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:23 pm

This movie looks good.

In the post-war, pre-Beatles London suburbs, a bright schoolgirl is torn between studying for a place at Oxford and the more exciting alternative offered to her by a charismatic older man.

Yep. I'll definitely see that. Hmmm go to boring school doing something i don't even wanna do or go off to Paris with a handsome older man...ohhh such a tough decision! Razz
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:06 pm

Oh, sounds like my boring Melbourne Uni life minus the handsome older men who wants to take me to Paris haha. Sounds good, I'll watch it! Release date in Australia is 15th October though... long wait.
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:10 pm

Thats what we all want! A handsome older man to sweep us off our feet away from our crappy 9 to 5 jobs and off to Paris! Ohhhh only in the movies...
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:53 pm

That movie would make me incredibly angry if I saw it, but hellooooooooooo Dominic Cooper.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:36 pm

^LOL why?
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:59 pm

^It very much reminds me of something that happened in my life, that was sadly a huge part of my life. :/ My pathetic ass still has trouble moving past bitterness/jealousy.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:46 pm

Violet wrote:Thats what we all want! A handsome older man to sweep us off our feet away from our crappy 9 to 5 jobs and off to Paris! Ohhhh only in the movies...

Damn right! Thanks for the link to the trailer. I'll probably check it out Smile
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:29 am

I saw (500) Days of Summer tonight.

Man, it was good.

I cried. Sad

And I don't want to give anything away, but it really enforces the idea that when it's right, it's just right and you just know. (it being love I love you *big sigh*)

And great for girls like me who don't really believe in such fairytale nonsense. HA!

Highly recommend!
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:34 pm

Ooh sounds nice! I'll look out for it next time I'm up for a DVD Smile
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next